HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2013, 02:36 AM   #5686

Umm anyone knows how to "natural curl" your hair? I'm saying like long, over shoulders kinda hair length. I wanted to try those curlers (one round round thing curl into your hair, leave overnight n BOOM natural waves) but I'm not sure if I can sleep with those things.. any help?
Old 01-09-2013, 08:24 AM   #5687
Supremacy Member

Tio ban for promotion? Wtf? Like troll sia lololol

If ban I tot still will say one
Woah he really tio banned leh. Power. HWZ Admin so efficient? o.O
Old 01-09-2013, 08:41 AM   #5688
Supremacy Member

he did not put it, but will have some form of advertising, otherwise why he spend so much time and effort in the blog

alamak treatments only, I thought it was a hair cut, kena cheated
He not honest leh. Make me happy for nothing. =.=
Old 01-09-2013, 08:48 AM   #5689
Supremacy Member

Umm anyone knows how to "natural curl" your hair? I'm saying like long, over shoulders kinda hair length. I wanted to try those curlers (one round round thing curl into your hair, leave overnight n BOOM natural waves) but I'm not sure if I can sleep with those things.. any help?
I might be wrong so you can just take my following words with a pinch of salt. But sincerely hope it helps tho. I only heard people using "curlers" (small round things; different widths for different degrees of waviness) during their perming process to curl up their hair but this step is not the crux in making the hair wavy. Its the chemicals that followed up subsequently that does the magic. Over here, this process is perming which is permanent. Curling, on the other hand, is temporary and of course, all will be gone after you washed your hair. Typically done through using curlers which can be bought at most electrical stores. With the use of curlers and the heat induced, it helps to impose temporary wavy effects onto your hair. So if you are asking for a natural way to get curls, i am afraid to say that there is none or even if there is one who proclaimed to do so, i will be having my reservations towards that assertion too. Only one situation, unless you are born with that kind of hair genes.

So in a nutshell, your method will be unlikely to work IMO. You can go ahead and try though. But i dont think the logic behind the method is valid as i think your hair will be somewhat similar to a lion's mane or worse still, yanking off your hair and please do not try doing this if you are having fine and thinning hair IMO. I might be wrong so correct me if i am wrong. Cheers!

Last edited by leejhong; 01-09-2013 at 08:58 AM..
Old 01-09-2013, 11:25 AM   #5690

I might be wrong so you can just take my following words with a pinch of salt. But sincerely hope it helps tho. I only heard people using "curlers" (small round things; different widths for different degrees of waviness) during their perming process to curl up their hair but this step is not the crux in making the hair wavy. Its the chemicals that followed up subsequently that does the magic. Over here, this process is perming which is permanent. Curling, on the other hand, is temporary and of course, all will be gone after you washed your hair. Typically done through using curlers which can be bought at most electrical stores. With the use of curlers and the heat induced, it helps to impose temporary wavy effects onto your hair. So if you are asking for a natural way to get curls, i am afraid to say that there is none or even if there is one who proclaimed to do so, i will be having my reservations towards that assertion too. Only one situation, unless you are born with that kind of hair genes.

So in a nutshell, your method will be unlikely to work IMO. You can go ahead and try though. But i dont think the logic behind the method is valid as i think your hair will be somewhat similar to a lion's mane or worse still, yanking off your hair and please do not try doing this if you are having fine and thinning hair IMO. I might be wrong so correct me if i am wrong. Cheers!
The easiest way to have home curls... use a styling iron.. the key part is cooling part, the heat from the iron makes the curls, hold the curls in place (this is where the curls thingy can in) till it cools down, the cooling helps to lock the curls. Depends on your hair, most of time it will last for at least 4 hrs, with styling products, the entire day..
Old 01-09-2013, 11:50 AM   #5691
High Supremacy Member

anyone tried yun nam/ beijing 101/ herbal hair loss treatments? do they work? what is the total hidden cost?
Old 01-09-2013, 12:08 PM   #5692

anyone tried yun nam/ beijing 101/ herbal hair loss treatments? do they work? what is the total hidden cost?
Most of the time, they sell hair weaves to their customers.
Depends how much are you willing to pay, they charge a few hundreds to a few thousands, they will tell you that the few hundreds dollar sessions will work too but slower, maybe after the 3rd session, they will review you and tell you that you will need more intensive treatment and ask you to top up.
I find that the treatment can prevent further hairloss but not regrowth. If they can cure baldness, there wont be any rich and bald pple ard.

Another trade secret, all of the balding photos they took are when the hair is wet, wet hair looks very little or balding as you can see the scalp clearly.

Go and try if you want, don't be afraid to let them know that you don't want to spend that kind of money, tell them "I have no money, no credit card." Don't be afraid that they will look down on you rather than you spent then regret.

They will elaborate on how importance your hair is and how it will affect you life blah blah blah.
Old 01-09-2013, 01:47 PM   #5693
Arch-Supremacy Member

Give kanebo shampoo a try. I believe your gf should like it. Some of the bros here feedback that after trying out the kanebo shampoo samples that i gave them alongside their purchases, it turned out that their gf also liked it too. Besides the smell itself, it also plays a huge function in controlling the excess oils in the hair and removes itchiness from the scalp. Wait till netzach bro sees this. LOL
where to get this shampoo? looking for one that can also remove itchiness in scalp!
Old 01-09-2013, 02:19 PM   #5694
Supremacy Member

where to get this shampoo? looking for one that can also remove itchiness in scalp!
Bro, i had pm-ed you already!
Old 01-09-2013, 02:24 PM   #5695
Great Supremacy Member

CARBOLIC FOR THE WIN! hahaha. where is it!! haha

update update! gold digger left 2 more! woohooo! haha. maybe will have third batch of MO! haha

Last edited by gaoxing84; 01-09-2013 at 03:23 PM.. Reason: lol. people are reserving fast
Old 01-09-2013, 02:41 PM   #5696

Updates! HdF Quicksand and Sponge wax is in stock liao! Dont need to wait so dont ask me waiting time how long already priest! Click the web link below to order =)

Btw gaoxing, how long does the babybliss hair dryer take to reach SG if i order?

PS* If you are interested in Daniel Wellington watches, mensbazaarsg actually do carrying out a pre order at hwz MO. Interested people can go see see =) Below is the link:
http://deluxeforums.hardwarezone.com...l#post79175251
Old 01-09-2013, 03:18 PM   #5697
Great Supremacy Member

Updates! HdF Quicksand and Sponge wax is in stock liao! Dont need to wait so dont ask me waiting time how long already priest! Click the web link below to order =)

Btw gaoxing, how long does the babybliss hair dryer take to reach SG if i order?

PS* If you are interested in Daniel Wellington watches, mensbazaarsg actually do carrying out a pre order at hwz MO. Interested people can go see see =) Below is the link:
MO: Daniel Wellington Watch | Made in Sweeden | Include 2 years official warranty - Mensbazaar.sg - www.hardwarezone.com.sg
people are anxious for good stuff what! HDF! haha

took 2 weeks for my items to arrive from beauty bay. probably around there? haha
Old 01-09-2013, 05:18 PM   #5698
Supremacy Member

CARBOLIC FOR THE WIN! hahaha. where is it!! haha

update update! gold digger left 2 more! woohooo! haha. maybe will have third batch of MO! haha
Carbolic shampoo is coming already bro! Patience!
Old 01-09-2013, 05:56 PM   #5699
High Supremacy Member

Give kanebo shampoo a try. I believe your gf should like it. Some of the bros here feedback that after trying out the kanebo shampoo samples that i gave them alongside their purchases, it turned out that their gf also liked it too. Besides the smell itself, it also plays a huge function in controlling the excess oils in the hair and removes itchiness from the scalp. Wait till netzach bro sees this. LOL
Old 01-09-2013, 06:03 PM   #5700
Great Supremacy Member

Netzach seems a little gayish sia. Me likely.
gaoxing84, leejhong and netzach like this.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.