HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2013, 06:17 PM   #5836
Great Supremacy Member

Actually I also like that but its good to bring your girlfriend along with you. I realise girls sometimes really no scare pai seh one. My girlfriend actually went to the counter and f the hairstylist sitting there saying I book appointment, how come reach here still have to wait.

So far, Su always cut for me on time though. Didn't really have to wait that long. Only happened to me once.
Haha it's true. Haha gf don't give face. Go there bang table or show black face. Haha.

True la. If they make me wait for 1 hour like idiot I also ask them f of. Haha because of the reviews that's why all the hwz btss go there to see cai.
Old 06-09-2013, 06:17 PM   #5837
Arch-Supremacy Member

Ai yah, don't angry lar. Lai, treat you jiak nasi lemak. Put time put place.
will meet up with you soon bro, this week quite a bit of sch sheet piling up.
tonight eating sliced fish soup, had Mcd Filet-O-Fish & fries yesterday night, feeling guilty as hell now.
Old 06-09-2013, 06:28 PM   #5838
Arch-Supremacy Member

Haha it's true. Haha gf don't give face. Go there bang table or show black face. Haha.

True la. If they make me wait for 1 hour like idiot I also ask them f of. Haha because of the reviews that's why all the hwz btss go there to see cai.
I'm not kidding you bro, I've been waiting for 1-2hours there with an appointment booked.

Matter of fact is, once or twice, someone can understand and let it pass, but almost every single time I go Koba? Come on, if someone treats you like an idiot, he/she is demanding for the same treatment in kind or shouting loud at you to FUG off & stay away.

Screw the cais thing man, matter of fact is, wait 1-2hours, there better some magic in the hair cut that is so special to wait 1-2hours for.
Old 06-09-2013, 06:28 PM   #5839
Great Supremacy Member

Luckily I give Su cut, not as popular as Purple or Vivien.
Old 06-09-2013, 06:36 PM   #5840
Great Supremacy Member

will meet up with you soon bro, this week quite a bit of sch sheet piling up.
tonight eating sliced fish soup, had Mcd Filet-O-Fish & fries yesterday night, feeling guilty as hell now.
Arh, okay.

Wah lao, its just a filet o fish meal bro.
Old 06-09-2013, 06:37 PM   #5841
Arch-Supremacy Member

Arh, okay.

Wah lao, its just a filet o fish meal bro.
the fries enough to kill me already, and I finished it all.
Old 06-09-2013, 06:40 PM   #5842
Arch-Supremacy Member

Luckily I give Su cut, not as popular as Purple or Vivien.
no fugging way in hell that i'll ever be going back to koba. likewise, I'm well sure that they don't ever want me back there too.

Old 06-09-2013, 06:43 PM   #5843
Great Supremacy Member

Talking like some fit zai here. Non carb ah? Haha
Old 06-09-2013, 06:52 PM   #5844
Arch-Supremacy Member

Talking like some fit zai here. Non carb ah? Haha
i not fit zai lah bro. BMI 18.6 nia. no muscles no nothing.
Old 06-09-2013, 06:54 PM   #5845
Great Supremacy Member

the fries enough to kill me already, and I finished it all.
Not to offend, body building is something you should enjoy and not restrict or make yourself suffer. I have alot of body building friends, be it a hobby, job or gym instructors, I see them still eat as per normal.

Frankly, I'm not trying to be racist here. Since young, my friends and ex girlfriends have always usually been malays than chinese. I also have chinese body building friends and malay body building friens as well, the chinese will tend to restrict themselves more on the diet and not eat this and that but the malays will just eat as per normal.

And the outcome, the malay body builders have a way better shape and body than my chinese friends. Both races are working adults. Diet is important if you wanna build your mass and muscles, yes but don't read too much into it lar frankly. Life already so tough liao, you still wanna restrict yourself.

But if you're interested in building up your body fast and proper, I can intro you a few of my friends. They used to contest in national levels of body building and are now gym instructors for heavy weight category. They have damn huge breast and turtle shells.

My 2c lar. Do not get offended.
Old 06-09-2013, 06:56 PM   #5846
Great Supremacy Member

no fugging way in hell that i'll ever be going back to koba. likewise, I'm well sure that they don't ever want me back there too.

Chill lar. Angry also like that. Its just a haircut.
Old 06-09-2013, 06:57 PM   #5847
Arch-Supremacy Member

Not to offend, body building is something you should enjoy and not restrict or make yourself suffer. I have alot of body building friends, be it a hobby, job or gym instructors, I see them still eat as per normal.

Frankly, I'm not trying to be racist here. Since young, my friends and ex girlfriends have always usually been malays than chinese. I also have chinese body building friends and malay body building friens as well, the chinese will tend to restrict themselves more on the diet and not eat this and that but the malays will just eat as per normal.

And the outcome, the malay body builders have a way better shape and body than my chinese friends. Both races are working adults. Diet is important if you wanna build your mass and muscles, yes but don't read too much into it lar frankly. Life already so tough liao, you still wanna restrict yourself.

But if you're interested in building up your body fast and proper, I can intro you a few of my friends. They used to contest in national levels of body building and are now gym instructors for heavy weight category. They have damn huge breast and turtle shells.

My 2c lar. Do not get offended.
i'm not doing body-building or training lah bro. i'm just trying to cut & control my diet to be underweight stick-thin style. now bmi 18.6, i'm looking to reduce it to 17.8 like that lol.
Old 06-09-2013, 07:00 PM   #5848
Arch-Supremacy Member

Chill lar. Angry also like that. Its just a haircut.
it's not about the haircut bro, it's about being treated like an idiot and so repeatedly being treated like one that I feel that it's pretty damaging for my soul.

Last edited by netzach; 06-09-2013 at 07:07 PM..
Old 06-09-2013, 07:00 PM   #5849
Great Supremacy Member

i'm not doing body-building or training lah bro. i'm just trying to cut & control my diet to be underweight stick-thin style. now bmi 18.6, i'm looking to reduce it to 17.8 like that lol.
You're the kind that cannot grow fat one huh?

Mass or weight gainer also never help?
Old 06-09-2013, 07:02 PM   #5850
Arch-Supremacy Member

You're the kind that cannot grow fat one huh?

Mass or weight gainer also never help?
no way in hell I would take mass/weight gainer. I'm only interested in keeping stick-thin underweight style bro. intro me diet powder/drink better lol.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.