HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2013, 07:46 PM   #5851
Great Supremacy Member

no way in hell I would take mass/weight gainer. I'm only interested in keeping stick-thin underweight style bro. intro me diet powder/drink better lol.
Ohh, like that abit hard. I myself don't take all these supplements. In fact, its been a while since I hit the gym too.
Old 06-09-2013, 07:54 PM   #5852
Master Member

no fugging way in hell that i'll ever be going back to koba. likewise, I'm well sure that they don't ever want me back there too.

I got sick of waiting endlessly at Storm too. Hairstylist too busy for me. Same old ritual too. Asked me if i am in a rush. Said no and ended up wasting 2hrs there. Changed my thinking and went to a cheap salon which is shirley mah. Half an hour settled. Swee.
netzach likes this.
Old 06-09-2013, 07:55 PM   #5853
Master Member

Ohh, like that abit hard. I myself don't take all these supplements. In fact, its been a while since I hit the gym too.
You where got bui, red beret. Dun make me scold u hor.
netzach likes this.
Old 06-09-2013, 08:13 PM   #5854
Arch-Supremacy Member

abit waste of my time.
the boss keep taking in business,
he just whack. should stop when you see your hair stylist already attending to customers who already made appointment.
that's the whole point.

dude just whack, take in as many customers as he possibly could.

why wouldn't he right? since every additional customer = extra revenue for him.
but in the process of doing so, we the customers who have made prior appointments bear some of the costs, which is the additional & ridiculous waiting time for us.

it's not funny waiting 1-2hours there each time. I don't know about you guys, I do hope it's much better for y'all and I'm the only one getting the special patience training at koba. should have brought some case studies along with me to read since I've close to a good 2 hour wait time there.

everything have to add up here, bear in mind that every additional customer for koba = revenue while the additional cost in part will be for us who have prior appointments as someone inevitably have to be pushed back in line.

so in a nutshell, why bother about gaining additional gains/value/profits when your customers would be the ones who'll also be bearing part of the costs?

i'm outta this koba place for good, and without me in the queue, there'll be a shorter wait time.

Old 06-09-2013, 08:16 PM   #5855
Great Supremacy Member

Just got my hair cut. Haha met some great ppl who got their gold digger. Haha gave them some of my noob tips. All say kena poison by my review. Lol not so pro leh. Haha.

As usual purple did a great job. Haha not exactly justin timberlake but close la.hahaha

Close enough and it's something haha
Old 06-09-2013, 08:17 PM   #5856
Arch-Supremacy Member

You where got bui, red beret. Dun make me scold u hor.
knn. someone red beret rohs. i green beret nia.
Old 06-09-2013, 08:17 PM   #5857
Great Supremacy Member

Hahaha like that I bui bui liao. 181cm 75 kg. Hahaha endomorph
Sigh
Old 06-09-2013, 08:18 PM   #5858
Great Supremacy Member

no way in hell I would take mass/weight gainer. I'm only interested in keeping stick-thin underweight style bro. intro me diet powder/drink better lol.
Protein shake. Haha
Old 06-09-2013, 08:20 PM   #5859
Great Supremacy Member

Hahaha like that I bui bui liao. 181cm 75 kg. Hahaha endomorph
Sigh
At least you got height. I'm only standing at 164 weighing 53kg. When I was abit bigger, around 58kg. Short people life very sad one, you won't understand.
Old 06-09-2013, 08:21 PM   #5860
Great Supremacy Member

Protein shake. Haha
That one no need to buy. He ownself can shake himself.

Ifyouknowwhatimean.jpg
Old 06-09-2013, 08:25 PM   #5861
Arch-Supremacy Member

Just got my hair cut. Haha met some great ppl who got their gold digger. Haha gave them some of my noob tips. All say kena poison by my review. Lol not so pro leh. Haha.

As usual purple did a great job. Haha not exactly justin timberlake but close la.hahaha

Close enough and it's something haha
hope you've had a great cut bro!
i used to have my hair cut by purple @ koba too but now i don't wanna have anything even remotely close to do with koba & all.
Old 06-09-2013, 09:17 PM   #5862

have a question here:

when you guys cut undercut, do you shave the sides all the way to the top or only midway through?
Old 06-09-2013, 09:19 PM   #5863

hope you've had a great cut bro!
i used to have my hair cut by purple @ koba too but now i don't wanna have anything even remotely close to do with koba & all.
Agreed. I think purple is over rated. regret having her cut my hair too... Sigh
Old 06-09-2013, 09:58 PM   #5864
Great Supremacy Member

Agreed. I think purple is over rated. regret having her cut my hair too... Sigh
Haha. Ok what. Depends on what you want also. I think she quite good. Know her stuff and not pushy.
Old 06-09-2013, 09:59 PM   #5865
Master Member

$40 for uni student cut & wash @ Lacoco bro (i also poor student). $42++ incl gst.

$42-28 = $14

$14bucks to save on the ridiculous waiting time of 1-2hours is well worth it imho.

Nothing magical about the cut from koba too.The very fact that you have to wait for a damn 1-2hour to finally get your haircut means that koba is DEMANDING for you to FUG OFF from them ONCE & FOR ALL. You don't treat someone too often as a fool and expect that person to come back for more right?

Willing to spend good $ also must feel shiok right?
Wah got so bad? I tmr going there cut. Hope main branch better
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.