The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro. No offend here to you and Jh. Sometimes we cannot keep talk about the same certain brand.. Later others thought this thread is keep promoting about the same product over and over again. Worst to worst, it turn into a sales thread.

As this hair thread goes on, we also must try other various products and give review! If good, we recommend! If bad! We boo it!

Anyway.. I'm waiting for Kanebo shampoo to restock ah. I'm getting this shampoo for sure! Just that my hair is perm-ed and bleached before. Too Dry! Normal shampoo cannot handle!

JUST KIDDING LA! WHY SO SERIOUS! :s13::s22::s13:
but seriously, gold digger ftw okay? haha

i also using paul mitchell! hahaha toni and guy conditioner also. lol i have a array of hair products which i feel like kicking myself for buying so many.

anyway, wait for your review! haha

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No la. I scare you angry at me mah!

You see recently got people like posting their sales in our thread.. They thought we making sales like that..

Cool! Sometimes buy liao used not even half and dump aside.. :(

I just used the RPR Do Organic shampoo and conditioner and the treatment. It contain organic ingredients hence the smell is very "nutty"

First washing to remove GD was abit tough. Could be due to my hair was very dried after using SSS and quicksand. But after mixing with more water. The shampoo work efficiently and rinsing off was a breeze. The conditioner smells better and doesn't feel oily. I can feel my hair got some volume and less frizzy after blow drying. The repair treatment lagi best. It state that it can be a pre styling and it help reconstruct my hair. Somehow upon judging my hair now. It regain shine! No more dried hair! and well nourished! Yay!

Last edited:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

You see recently got people like posting their sales in our thread.. They thought we making sales like that..

I just used the RPR Do Organic shampoo and conditioner and the treatment. It contain organic ingredients hence the smell is very "nutty"

First washing to remove GD was abit tough. Could be due to my hair was very dried after using SSS and quicksand. But after mixing with more water. The shampoo work efficiently and rinsing off was a breeze. The conditioner smells better and doesn't feel oily. I can feel my hair got some volume and less frizzy after blow drying. The repair treatment lagi best. It state that it can be a pre styling and it help reconstruct my hair. Somehow upon judging my hair now. It regain shine! No more dried hair! and well nourished! Yay!

wah wah aim me liao! say i make sales here! mine no sale! is mass order :x hahaha :s12:

nutty like peanut butter? lol the first thing in washing off GD is to lather well with water. So the bubbles can rinse it off. I found out only ytd! haha i use like 5 products to style my so call quiff. lol don't judge me!

heng i never do all these chemical stuff on my hair anymore! haha black is always classic! haha.
unless i got natural brown then not too bad. if not i am gonna leave my hair in the state it should be.

last time i dye orange hair :eek: (during the beng era), bleached it, sibei chui! haha then go purple then red. lol

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nooooooooooo... :( bro! Not you!

Like almond nut..

Wah 5 products? What are there? So enthusiastic!

Don't bleach! Regret! Haha

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nooooooooooo... :( bro! Not you!

Like almond nut..

Wah 5 products? What are there? So enthusiastic!

Don't bleach! Regret! Haha

LOL. just kidding. come here R&R while doing my assignment. :(

Sea salt spray and heat protector (volume and smooth out my hair)
Quicksand first and gold digger to finish the style
Powerpoint hair to finally set it to last me thru the night from 8am to 4am

lol no flopping and no raking needed.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi bros,

Who do you all recommend? Hairstyle as seen on slikhaartv

Gareth Bale men's footballer haircut and styling turorial | By Vilain - YouTube

to cut this hair? or to style this hair?

cut this hair, need to razored the lining, meaning your sides will be short and can see the lining. typically longer on the top as well.

to style, follow what they use lo. but asian hair might not have the volume for it, so i would recommend sea salt spray to replace the heat protector and finish with gold digger.

ryouma

Reaction score
yo gaoxing, thanks for letting me have the last GD, must say I'm impressed with the hold and love its smell more than Quicksand!

Would you recommend GD to be used after Quicksand or just use it on its own after SSS + blow dry?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
yo gaoxing, thanks for letting me have the last GD, must say I'm impressed with the hold and love its smell more than Quicksand!

Would you recommend GD to be used after Quicksand or just use it on its own after SSS + blow dry?
It depends. For me, I blow dry with SSS, then use quicksand on the first layer then finish off with gold digger.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro. No offend here to you and Jh. Sometimes we cannot keep talk about the same certain brand.. Later others thought this thread is keep promoting about the same product over and over again. Worst to worst, it turn into a sales thread.

As this hair thread goes on, we also must try other various products and give review! If good, we recommend! If bad! We boo it!

Anyway.. I'm waiting for Kanebo shampoo to restock ah. I'm getting this shampoo for sure! Just that my hair is perm-ed and bleached before. Too Dry! Normal shampoo cannot handle!

No worries la bro! This is not sales thread but hair thread. As long as its hair-related topic, we can always discuss about it too. :D But lucky never get boo-ed by you guys sia.

Anyway, just a quick update for Kanebo shampoo. 60% of the total stock for kanebo shampoos that is scheduled to arrive within the next 1-1.5months is taken up already. Thank you all for the great response! :D

deadbeat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
D point? hahaha
p1050067t.jpg

Very hard to get, unless you hoot from yahoo jp auction.
prepare to pay around 400++

i give up already. lol should have bought it in 2005 or 2006.

Wah, really so hard? Yahoo Japan auctions only? Above 400 then have gst somemore....

That time I still in secondary school, how would I know? :s13:

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

The treatment is a leave on conditioner? I have one leave on conditioner previously but it makes my hair too soft. To the extent that i cant use it for pre-styling at all. I apply it at night and leave it on overnight and wash off the next morning. My hair feels great afterthen. :D

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No worries la bro! This is not sales thread but hair thread. As long as its hair-related topic, we can always discuss about it too. :D But lucky never get boo-ed by you guys sia.

Anyway, just a quick update for Kanebo shampoo. 60% of the total stock for kanebo shampoos that is scheduled to arrive within the next 1-1.5months is taken up already. Thank you all for the great response! :D

very long reh.....!!! =:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.