HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2013, 01:18 PM   #5896
Great Supremacy Member

Anyone knows where i can buy this product here in singapore and roughly how much will it cost?

Thanks in advance!

can try swanston at chinatown? haha maybe have.
if not have to try salon liao.
Old 08-09-2013, 03:03 PM   #5897
Master Member

hey, do you guys have any recommendation for a good hair cleanser? the shampoo i am using now (folloizin) doesnt remove wax/clay properly. after i wash it, my hair still feels dry and sticky. i am currently using gatsby hair wax and sebastian hair clay. thanks!
You can either try Kanebo Acidic Shampoo or Carbolic Silky Shampoo. Both are good and effective cleansers for getting rid of impurities thoroughly. Most will find shampoos not playing an important factor but i always believe in prevention is better than cure. Its always good to pre empt, rather than finding yourself having to cope with the results when something happens.

On a side note, gatsby wax is very hard to remove. Change the brand of your wax if possible.
Old 08-09-2013, 03:25 PM   #5898
Arch-Supremacy Member

True that! Lol. Make appt on Free timing might as well just go straight
Exactly. So fug koba.
Old 08-09-2013, 03:46 PM   #5899
Great Supremacy Member

A simple review of the newly acquired KMS California Heat Protector Spray.

It's supposed to protect your hair when using with hot styling tools such as hair straightener or hair-dryer to prevent possible dry out.

Quite a big bottle, simple to use. Just spray on your towel-dried hair in different section. Similar to how you would use your sea salt spray.
It gives off a very nice sweet floral-fruity smell. Not girly but i think girls will like it (good for the guys because girls tend to like this smell).

Start to blow dry the hair, like i say, similar to sea salt spray, just rake your hair towards the direction you want. The product actually makes your hair a lot softer, smoother and easier to managed. It doesn't dry out your hair as much as sea salt spray and it keeps the hair in shape after blow drying. However, volume wise, sea salt spray is still king for that section of styling. After which, i used the gold digger by vilain and did what the slikhaar video did and it does somehow turn out to be the same as the end result of the video.

The main audience that this product is marketed to are the females who often use styling tools like curling iron or hair straightener because it helps to protect their hair and lock in the result after styling
Guys who has rough hair can use it to smooth out your hair before styling.

I tried it together with OS sea salt spray. WOW. I realised i can get volume and soft hair using both of this product.
What i did was use salt spray spray to get the volume after blow drying, add on a few spray of the heat protector, dry it fully and i get volume and soft hair!
finish off with gold digger. Interesting result. I can rake my hair easier because the heat protector makes my hair easier to manage.

Can be used as a pre-styling product together with sea salt spray and finish off with any styling product you have (wax/clay/pomade).

Anyone wants to try this awesome product can search it on beautybay. They do retail it with free shipping.
Old 08-09-2013, 05:16 PM   #5900
Great Supremacy Member

Anyone kind enough to sell me sample of Quicksand? Store in those contact lense case.
Bump.

Don't wanna buy 1 new one, later use abit then don't like, waste money. Any kind souls around?
Old 08-09-2013, 05:21 PM   #5901

Bump.

Don't wanna buy 1 new one, later use abit then don't like, waste money. Any kind souls around?
Hey x3dnd3x, Maybe you can grab 2 more friend here with you to get our hdf bundle deal, its cheaper comparing if you buy it alone. Anyway, we also provide free registered delivery. Just saying =)

Btw people, Iron society pomade cannot be bundled tgt with Hanz de Fuko wax even though they are of same pricing now. Sorry =(
Old 08-09-2013, 05:24 PM   #5902
Great Supremacy Member

Bump.

Gold digger la. Hahaha. I can dig some of my quicksand give u. I can use the container that jh gave me and pass you some. I dig from my new tub lo. No point sell you. Lol let you try. But u come collect from me lo

Last edited by gaoxing84; 08-09-2013 at 05:28 PM..
Old 08-09-2013, 05:27 PM   #5903
Great Supremacy Member

Hey x3dnd3x, Maybe you can grab 2 more friend here with you to get our hdf bundle deal, its cheaper comparing if you buy it alone. Anyway, we also provide free registered delivery. Just saying =)

Btw people, Iron society pomade cannot be bundled tgt with Hanz de Fuko wax even though they are of same pricing now. Sorry =(
Yeah I saw your bundle deal thing. The thing is my friends also don't wanna commit if can't try samples.

Like for Jbro's clay, we're all very happy with the results but the turn off part was that its quite expensive.
Old 08-09-2013, 05:28 PM   #5904
Great Supremacy Member

Gold digger la. Hahaha. I can dig some of mine give u. I can use the container that jh gave me and pass you some. I dig from my new tub lo. No point sell you. Lol let you try. But u come collect from me lo
But Gold Digger is just another form of wax right? I like to have a wax that has volume effect as well. Then my sea salt spray all just give girlfriend.
Old 08-09-2013, 05:29 PM   #5905
Great Supremacy Member

Haha I edit. Give u some of my quicksand.

Yup. Have volume for quicksand.
Old 08-09-2013, 05:30 PM   #5906
Great Supremacy Member

But Gold Digger is just another form of wax right? I like to have a wax that has volume effect as well. Then my sea salt spray all just give girlfriend.
Clay. Haha no wax. Powderful clay
Old 08-09-2013, 05:40 PM   #5907

gaoxing gold vilain is clay meh? the website said is a wax man!

Dendex: PS as much as i would like to give out sample, but my biz small small like ant like that, budget tight, we cant open and give sample =( Maybe can get it from gaoxing. We also having vilan & quicksand offer too =)
Old 08-09-2013, 05:41 PM   #5908
Master Member

Clay is basically wax anyway
Old 08-09-2013, 05:48 PM   #5909
Great Supremacy Member

Haha I edit. Give u some of my quicksand.

Yup. Have volume for quicksand.
You're okay with passing me some sample of Quicksand and Gold Digger?

Where do you live arh?
Old 08-09-2013, 05:49 PM   #5910
Great Supremacy Member

Clay is basically wax anyway
So am I right to say once you apply clay, don't really need to apply wax liao?
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.