The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cant get the first few posts, get the post with the last 4 buttons on the keyboard xD

eh eh... when i take sponge wax from u hor... can give sample of scheme cream? little little bit. wan try try. xD

i don't have container leh. lol. i see what i can do. lol

q w e r t ii

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
guys, how do i explain i want to do a quiff cut??

any hairstylists or barbers to recommend as well? my neighbourhood ones cannot pull off the cut :(

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

any hairstylists or barbers to recommend as well? my neighbourhood ones cannot pull off the cut :(

Try Ivan Too from Kimage Prestige at Plaza singapura if you got high budget. I just got that haircut this Friday. Very satisfied with the result.

Anyway.. Anywhere in central or East side got any shop do eyebrow trimming? Need to do soon!

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Try Ivan Too from Kimage Prestige at Plaza singapura if you got high budget. I just got that haircut this Friday. Very satisfied with the result.

Anyway.. Anywhere in central or East side got any shop do eyebrow trimming? Need to do soon!

Do you intend to shape your brows? If you don't and only wanna get rid of the "za mao", basically any eyebrow trimming shops also can.

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do you intend to shape your brows? If you don't and only wanna get rid of the "za mao", basically any eyebrow trimming shops also can.

Shape if possible.. :)

Some shops doesn't accept guys. That's why.

I ever went NEX top level there to trim. They insisted us sign package and my family kena scam. When we came for 2nd session. They said no such thing.

So i got very bad experience for this type of shop..

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

show pictures. lol best way to communicate. Usually are malaysian and they don't under what's a quiff. most of them know what is undercut or spikey or comb back. lol

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think it has to depend on our forehead/hair condition

Like mine huge forehead and hair texture. No such thing as quiff for me. So i could only have comb back style.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Shape if possible.. :)

Some shops doesn't accept guys. That's why.

I ever went NEX top level there to trim. They insisted us sign package and my family kena scam. When we came for 2nd session. They said no such thing.

So i got very bad experience for this type of shop..

Browhaus loh but their services quite expensive.

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Browhaus loh but their services quite expensive.

Got shape and trim there before! It's very good but.. Very ridiculous.

Why?

They said must book appointment, 1 week advance. If not they won't do for you. Then I observe their shop. It's empty and no customer! They refuse to do! So weird!

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got shape and trim there before! It's very good but.. Very ridiculous.

Why?

They said must book appointment, 1 week advance. If not they won't do for you. Then I observe their shop. It's empty and no customer! They refuse to do! So weird!

Go Flowerpod or Cozycot forum to read around loh. Ask your female friends for recommendation.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Go Flowerpod or Cozycot forum to read around loh. Ask your female friends for recommendation.

while you're there copy and paste some q8 powder reviews here! hahaha quite hot there i think.

btw one more point about the powder that i missed out last time. it works better on longer hair! on short hair its good but on long hair is where it shines.

q w e r t ii

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

wah the pricing is pretty high

not looking for such high budget.. preferably 30-40 for a cut is fine :o

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just a question is there a place that retails the KMS Sss? Or if buy online cost how muchie?

One bottle of OS Fashion not enough for our Shoeshine uncle ah? Anw, your best best will be online i guess. Salons will chop you like vegetable head.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I know i mentioned before already so those who know alr, please bear with me. You can try Shirley Mah at Jurong West. Neighbourhood salon but quite an established and reputable one. When you don't know how to describe, don't describe. Show picture. Then you won't go wrong. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.