The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I know i mentioned before already so those who know alr, please bear with me. You can try Shirley Mah at Jurong West. Neighbourhood salon but quite an established and reputable one. When you don't know how to describe, don't describe. Show picture. Then you won't go wrong. :)

SECOND THAT TOO! When you describe to them. If the stylist is malaysian. He/she may not understand english well and misinterpreted what you wanted. Then kena a weird hair cut.. LOL:s22:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya. Haha and in the middle of the thread abit funny though. Haha.

Ok booking hotel for zoukout! Yay!

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking my hair in the mirror now.. I start to realise my hair seriously too straight.. After Perming. I predict 1 month. The curl will get straight back. LoL

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking my hair in the mirror now.. I start to realise my hair serious too straight.. After Perming. I predict 1 month. The curl will get straight back. LoL

I believe your hair is air-dried now right? It should be curly when its damp and curly when you styled it too. If it died off after 1month, it will be your hairstylist's fault and not yours. 1 month is simply too fast. :eek:

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup. Just now I showered. When it's wet is curly. After blow dried. Like very straight.

You mean when apply styling product. It will curl back?

Why is that so ah? :O

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Didn't.. They suggested me to do technical perm can liao.

There are products that can enhance and prolong the curls one. I remember seeing my girlfriend apply a few creams to her hair back then when she curl.

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There are products that can enhance and prolong the curls one. I remember seeing my girlfriend apply a few creams to her hair back then when she curl.
Thanks for your advice! I got one for wavy hair. But after applying with a mild amount. My scalp become oily.. Sian de lo. My hair so Mafan.. Your all hair much better than me!

Yea. I didn't know it's more curly when wet. I went to Google and realised it's like that.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your advice! I got one for wavy hair. But after applying with a mild amount. My scalp become oily.. Sian de lo. My hair so Mafan.. Your all hair much better than me!

Yea. I didn't know it's more curly when wet. I went to Google and realised it's like that.

Chill man... When u do ur sss gd the curls will regen back one. Let it air dry after shower. Dun go and blow.

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I got sensitive hair scalp. The stylist told me to blowdry my scalp and try not to air dry as it will increase chances for my scalp from growing pimple.

Maybe I blow dry my scalp can liao. :S

Are we reaching to hair thread part 2 soon? Lol

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup. Just now I showered. When it's wet is curly. After blow dried. Like very straight.

You mean when apply styling product. It will curl back?

Why is that so ah? :O

I don't know about the science behind but yes, it will be curly when there is moisture in it. When you apply styling products, the curls will come back. Just style as per normal. In fact, now that you permed, it will be very easy to do whatever style you want to. :)

And yes, SSS is particularly useful for permed hair. :D

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yeah those are pliable styling cream to bring out the curls for permed hair. Usually, girls apply them coz there isnt much of holding strength but to make it smooth and moisturized enough to bring out the curls.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
I don't know about the science behind but yes, it will be curly when there is moisture in it. When you apply styling products, the curls will come back. Just style as per normal. In fact, now that you permed, it will be very easy to do whatever style you want to. :)

And yes, SSS is particularly useful for permed hair. :D

Smth smth hydrogen bond smth smth smth

Lol I also dunno for this one. Damn funny one. Digital perm the chemicals also not different... Its just less heat and heating is applied with some sort of cycle programmed in, like this temp for this long, then cooler awhile, then go back up... Technical is just wack only.

Technical is like those cheapo soldering irons that is just on/off. Digital is the more ex one with temp setting.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Yeah those are pliable styling cream to bring out the curls for permed hair. Usually, girls apply them coz there isnt much of holding strength but to make it smooth and moisturized enough to bring out the curls.
Nigelle nigelle nigelle. Lol! Sure power for perm!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.