HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2013, 10:57 PM   #5941

usually what time u guys made the appt?
so far didn't encounter any problem for my afternoon session, hope it stays that way
Weekdays - 6 plus
Old 08-09-2013, 11:05 PM   #5942
Great Supremacy Member

I always make at 7. Nv once I waited for more than 15mins. Maybe I bff with purple cause I can speak canto. Haha
Old 08-09-2013, 11:16 PM   #5943

always cut at the 5th floor one. so far no probs.
Old 08-09-2013, 11:17 PM   #5944

People who live around tampines, pasir ris can try anthony hair salon boutique, guy call nick. His good, real good!
Old 08-09-2013, 11:30 PM   #5945
Greater Supremacy Member

Rmb to say no to wait for awhile. Problem solved. But if you get **** hair cut the leave lo. Jump ship. Haha cannot give in to them because they pretty or say pls what. You made an appt. You have the right.
must define 'awhile'
Old 08-09-2013, 11:33 PM   #5946
Arch-Supremacy Member

I encounter the same situation too, waited close to 1 hr despite making an appt with them. Give them 1 more chance, if still no improvement I will be jumping ship laio
i've been getting that nonsense all the while.

usually what time u guys made the appt?
so far didn't encounter any problem for my afternoon session, hope it stays that way
Weekdays - 6 plus
I always make at 7. Nv once I waited for more than 15mins. Maybe I bff with purple cause I can speak canto. Haha
i went there with an appointment booked at 4. waited 1-2hours (weekday)

went there at 7 too with an appointment booked on a weekday after work previously for a couple of times when I was doing my internship, waited 1-2hours. fuggin shagged after work already i tell you.

oic. bff with purple thats why don't have to wait/wait time <15mins. i've waited always for upwards of an hour with an appointment booked, guess i'm prolly far off the bff level.

then again, being pushed back in line and waiting 1-2hours even with an appointment booked simply because one is not at the bff level, destroys the very meaning of booking an appointment. i would have let myself down if i continue to allow myself to be treated in that manner man.

but it's ok, i'll always treat someone in-like manner. i'm outta Kobayashi for good.

Last edited by netzach; 08-09-2013 at 11:45 PM..
Old 09-09-2013, 12:02 AM   #5947
Great Supremacy Member

must define 'awhile'
haha they ask me can deng yi sia anot.

i say can but not too long cause i got somewhere to be at. haha and my gf is there. so yep, never waited for than 15 mins. they will get someone to wash my hair and purple standby to cut my hair.

but it will be good if the hair stylist stick to your haircut all the way.

actually is the boss fault la. he keep on taking in customers.
cannot blame the hair stylist.
Old 09-09-2013, 12:07 AM   #5948
Great Supremacy Member

People who live around tampines, pasir ris can try anthony hair salon boutique, guy call nick. His good, real good!
at where? no address no talk!
Old 09-09-2013, 12:10 AM   #5949

at where? no address no talk!
aha! Pai seh la bro! forget to list the address. Tampines 1 level 5
Old 09-09-2013, 12:16 AM   #5950
Arch-Supremacy Member

Rmb to say no to wait for awhile. Problem solved. But if you get **** hair cut the leave lo. Jump ship. Haha cannot give in to them because they pretty or say pls what. You made an appt. You have the right.
when you say no to waiting for awhile, those fellows are prolly cutting someone's hair at that point of time right? They wouldn't stop the cutting & all, and attend to you if you say no to waiting for awhile right? so what is a reasonable 'awhile' then in that case?

if that 'someone' before you in the line gets rushed, what will happen if that 'someone' after you says no to waiting for 'awhile' too? i know they are professional hairstylists and all, but just a thought.

get **** hair cut then leave & jump ship? as i've said many times, there's nothing magical about the haircut to begin with to warrant a 1-2hour wait.

i'm not at all keen in giving in, just that i don't like to create a scene there.

Old 09-09-2013, 12:21 AM   #5951
Great Supremacy Member

aha! Pai seh la bro! forget to list the address. Tampines 1 level 5
ex anot? haha. if same as koba, next time can try or ask my younger brother to test first. lol
Old 09-09-2013, 12:24 AM   #5952
Arch-Supremacy Member

actually is the boss fault la. he keep on taking in customers.
cannot blame the hair stylist.
I don't know man, maybe I'm over-thinking or reading too much into this here bro. Sorry for that.
But from what I've gathered here is, because you're bff with purple, hence you've not waited for >15mins. so whose fault is this, i don't know.
Old 09-09-2013, 12:25 AM   #5953
Supremacy Member

ex anot? haha. if same as koba, next time can try or ask my younger brother to test first. lol
can try wif me~~~
Old 09-09-2013, 12:25 AM   #5954
Arch-Supremacy Member

Best Hair Salon in Singapore | Hair Treatment - ShirleyMah recommend by JH bro looks good and affordable, any other guys tried before?

I got 1/2 a bottle of moulder and distortor each from hairbond. Anyone wanna to have it for free? i don't the texture of it.... self-collect..
netzach likes this.
Old 09-09-2013, 12:31 AM   #5955
Great Supremacy Member

Best Hair Salon in Singapore | Hair Treatment - ShirleyMah recommend by JH bro looks good and affordable, any other guys tried before?

I got 1/2 a bottle of moulder and distortor each from hairbond. Anyone wanna to have it for free? i don't the texture of it.... self-collect..
haha don't mind let me test and do a review to share? haha i can pass on to whoever wants it later? haha
where you live bro?
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.