The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's the hairstyle of the taller ang mor in this video arh? Slanted and curve in one.

Start from 0:30 onwards.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
got abit mullet feel with a slight fringe. lol

Yeah that's the thing but his mullet freaking short leh. I don't like but I like the idea of a slanted front. Wondering what's this style called. I googled his images, none show his current hairstyle. Very hard to describe to Su as well. :(

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Yeah that's the thing but his mullet freaking short leh. I don't like but I like the idea of a slanted front. Wondering what's this style called. I googled his images, none show his current hairstyle. Very hard to describe to Su as well. :(
Just show the video? Video better than picture also... Cos got 3d

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Video not very clear as in some areas dark, some areas bright. Actually I'm just wondering what hairstyle is that. :o

Just watched the video. Interesting sia hahaha chaos theory. Anyways... I don't think it's mullet at all. Totally no back sia. Just shaved sides and back with a little bit of top, as slikhaar would put it lol. Super side part sia his hair. And ya sia.. So dark =/

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just watched the video. Interesting sia hahaha chaos theory. Anyways... I don't think it's mullet at all. Totally no back sia. Just shaved sides and back with a little bit of top, as slikhaar would put it lol. Super side part sia his hair. And ya sia.. So dark =/

I liked the idea of the slanted side though. :s13:

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
JH. The shampoo better arrive soon. My new cues also arriving soon liao so if I don't do the switch in time, my 2IC will kpkb me big time. :sad:

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
The other bui bui guy is my favourite player. This new chinese 8 ball seriously seems tough. Pool sized balls on snooker table cloth and pockets. :spin:

Bui bui like u? XD jkjk

Is that why they got to break right at the edge? Normally not liddat one right?

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bui bui like u? XD jkjk

Is that why they got to break right at the edge? Normally not liddat one right?

Wah lao. I'm way more bui than him. :sad:

Is more of the secret to get certain balls to drop into pocket. Of course it includes abit of luck as well. Normal people break from side for 9 ball but if your rack is triangle, hitting straight on 100% 1st ball gives you a higher chance to pot certain angle balls. Just that your power won't be as strong from side.

salivaman

Reaction score
does anyone have problem of the gold digger being too sticky?

i find it can cause strands of my hair to break off from entanglement when using it due to its stickiness. not sure if it's just my hair or what...

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i find it can cause strands of my hair to break off from entanglement when using it due to its stickiness. not sure if it's just my hair or what...
Haha it's that strong. Like glue. Haha so got to work fast. Just work into your hair first fast then slowly style in desired style. Also try to rub it a little more before applying. Haha super strong wax is like that one. Even imperial barber matte pomade not that strong also that dry. Even nigelle also. Haha.

If come to worse, add a drop of water to increase working time.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score

Rub more in ur hands. Also, can try add some hair oil if water dun work. I found that that works great.

Actually, I find gold digger to be very smooth liao. When I use fudge or joico, my head damn pain one. Sure alot of hair tio pluck out. Dulan the stylist lol. Uevo Grey also jia a few of my hair liao T.T

salivaman

Reaction score
i see...that is weird. even the sebastian craft clay which I used to have also is not that sticky, and it's holding power is quite similar to the gold digger.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
i see...that is weird. even the sebastian craft clay which I used to have also is not that sticky, and it's holding power is quite similar to the gold digger.

hmm... maybe u got a slightly dried up one. sometimes wax will liddat lol.

just take some stick or the back of ur spoon and stir up that sh!t! like mix it up like u making some batter lol :s12::s12::s12:

my quicksand was damn dry on top. after mix mix damn soft throughout.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Gold Digger shouldn't feel sticky in any way. Even if your hair texture is different, it shouldn't feel sticky too. Perhaps you can try to reduce the amount that you're using right now. Do not use more than you need else its not gonna to work out well too. If its not enough, then add on a little bit more on the second try. Rub it well (GD doesnt need too much rubbing unlike sebastian) onto palms and apply sparingly onto the different parts of your hair in a circular manner. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.