The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Gold Digger shouldn't feel sticky in any way. Even if your hair texture is different, it shouldn't feel sticky too. Perhaps you can try to reduce the amount that you're using right now. Do not use more than you need else its not gonna to work out well too. If its not enough, then add on a little bit more on the second try. Rub it well (GD doesnt need too much rubbing unlike sebastian) onto palms and apply sparingly onto the different parts of your hair in a circular manner. :)

ello jh! finish assignment liao? xD :s12:

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
just realized that he said "break off" and not "plucked out". salivaman! if ur hair is actually breaking off, ie, half of the hair strand still stuck on ur head, ur hair is really super fragile liao and need to go fix.

if u meant plucked out, u're good =D

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just realized that he said "break off" and not "plucked out". salivaman! if ur hair is actually breaking off, ie, half of the hair strand still stuck on ur head, ur hair is really super fragile liao and need to go fix.

If its really literally breaking off from applying GD, then its a whole different issue. In this case, the hair lacks proteins that strengthens the hair. But i am guessing he meant yanking off hair instead.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
where to stream online ar?
aiyoyo... i doing report on another tab lol.

I pirate leh. I just download it. LOL streaming got a lot of sites. Just google and you will get the answers. But your report tab might not be touched liao leh.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway, not sure if you guys heard of Fudge Ends before. Its a hair treatment product to repair and fix your hair. All along, i have been applying it to dry hair but today, i applied it to damp hair and it works wonders. All day long, my hair is soft. :s13:

IMG_7570.jpg

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyway, not sure if you guys heard of Fudge Ends before. Its a hair treatment product to repair and fix your hair. All along, i have been applying it to dry hair but today, i applied it to damp hair and it works wonders. All day long, my hair is soft. :s13:

IMG_7570.jpg

so i guess
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
it ends well for you.

btw cant stand ur product photos. WHY SO CHIO EVRYTIM!

Last edited:

salivaman

Reaction score

i think they broke off..cos the strands are only brown in color, and it's already about a month since I dyed thus the black hair already grown out liao. if the hair is plucked out should be able to at least see the black ends right? :o

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
i think they broke off..cos the strands are only brown in color, and it's already about a month since I dyed thus the black hair already grown out liao. if the hair is plucked out should be able to at least see the black ends right? :o

holy!

if pluck out can see the follicle one. the little whitish ball-like end. like u can tell where it connects to ur skin, since both ends are differently shaped

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
btw u made me realize smth! my brown hair grow out le! like finally hahaha! been what? two months since i cut and three months since dye black

so nice to see that nice brown come back xD

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
good stuff ah! haha from JH!

cut hair this friday! for my birthday! yay!

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Arh this. My girlfriend is using this as one of her hair care regime.

IMG_7570.jpg

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
not sure if i should shave my sides or keep it long? my fringe also. cause longer fringe easy to do quiff due to the weight and length.

but sure will need to thin it. haha too damn thick!

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
not sure if i should shave my sides or keep it long? my fringe also. cause longer fringe easy to do quiff due to the weight and length.

but sure will need to thin it. haha too damn thick!

I'll say leave fringe shave sides! (u wanna hear this answer also right? XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.