HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2013, 12:32 AM   #5956

Best Hair Salon in Singapore | Hair Treatment - ShirleyMah recommend by JH bro looks good and affordable, any other guys tried before?

I got 1/2 a bottle of moulder and distortor each from hairbond. Anyone wanna to have it for free? i don't the texture of it.... self-collect..
haha don't mind let me test and do a review to share? haha i can pass on to whoever wants it later? haha
where you live bro?
can I try the distortor? I have the moulder but the hold just sucks. Hope gaoxing and try and give advice on how to use it for the best effect.

Last edited by fifoent; 09-09-2013 at 12:45 AM..
Old 09-09-2013, 12:36 AM   #5957
Arch-Supremacy Member

haha don't mind let me test and do a review to share? haha i can pass on to whoever wants it later? haha
where you live bro?
i can pass you the same place i collected the gold from you. Which day lunch time you free?
Old 09-09-2013, 12:37 AM   #5958
Arch-Supremacy Member

can I try the distortor? I have the moulder but the hold just sucks. Hope gaoxing and try and give advice on how to use it fir the best effect.
maybe can pass you the distortor then GX the moulder.
Old 09-09-2013, 12:39 AM   #5959

maybe can pass you the distortor then GX the moulder.
I can get from him after he does his review as well.
stam likes this.
Old 09-09-2013, 12:41 AM   #5960
Arch-Supremacy Member

this is the amount left for both. the left white one moulder dunno what texture is that, difficult to style for my stubborn hair.

the right is distortor, got fruity smell but still not enough hold.

Old 09-09-2013, 12:43 AM   #5961
Great Supremacy Member

this is the amount left for both. the above one white one moulder dunno what texture is that, difficult to style for my stubborn hair.

the below distortor, got fruity smell but still not enough hold.

wah alot leh. haha okok. maybe i kope some, do review then pass to whoever wants to try lo.
ok, what's your name ah? can drop me a whatsapp, got alot of names in my contact list. haha.
can take from you when i pass you the gold digger.
Old 09-09-2013, 12:43 AM   #5962
Great Supremacy Member

can I try the distortor? I have the moulder but the hold just sucks. Hope gaoxing and try and give advice on how to use it fir the best effect.
haha wah, i not pro la. haha my advice not everything zhun one.
Old 09-09-2013, 08:24 AM   #5963
Master Member

ex anot? haha. if same as koba, next time can try or ask my younger brother to test first. lol
If its at tampines, next time you can try heading over to Century Square Level 4/5 (Highest level) and go to Storm. Look for Gerald. Salon director over there and he cuts pretty good. Appt is definitely required. $35.90 per haircut which is a little more expensive than Koba. But you save on transport. Reason why i switched from him to Shirley Mah is because its freaking too far for me.

Anyway, if it turns out well and you wish to continue, you can sign up for the package too. Pay for 5 haircuts and get 1 haircut free which makes out to be $30 per haircut. I feel there is no one salon which is indispensable. Or rather, no hairstylist to be so as well. But most or perhaps some people like to stick with the same hairstylist to avoid any bad hair days or like their superb attitude.
Old 09-09-2013, 08:26 AM   #5964
Master Member

Best Hair Salon in Singapore | Hair Treatment - ShirleyMah recommend by JH bro looks good and affordable, any other guys tried before?

I got 1/2 a bottle of moulder and distortor each from hairbond. Anyone wanna to have it for free? i don't the texture of it.... self-collect..
Its not really that popular like Koba so i would be surprised if many other bros patronize before. But if its really convenient for you, i would recommend you to just give it a shot. Its not expensive and worst case is to walk around with a bad haircut for one month, which i think its unlikely to happen.
stam likes this.
Old 09-09-2013, 08:41 AM   #5965

Its not really that popular like Koba so i would be surprised if many other bros patronize before. But if its really convenient for you, i would recommend you to just give it a shot. Its not expensive and worst case is to walk around with a bad haircut for one month, which i think its unlikely to happen.
Now you make me want to try
Want to try the perm + cut at 45$ based on their online pricelist. The cut also includes wash right cos I see they have a separate price for wash and blow. Who would you recommend? Ivan?
Old 09-09-2013, 09:16 AM   #5966
Master Member

Now you make me want to try
Want to try the perm + cut at 45$ based on their online pricelist. The cut also includes wash right cos I see they have a separate price for wash and blow. Who would you recommend? Ivan?
If you go for haircut only, then wash isn't included. If you perm your hair alongside your haircut too, wash is definitely included. Yeah i only tried Ivan. They have quite a number of hairstylists there but i only tried Ivan so far. My perm + cut is $60, as quoted by Ivan. His pricing might be slightly different from the online one, so its better if you can check with them before heading down. Hope it goes well for you bro!
Old 09-09-2013, 09:51 AM   #5967

Anyone tried Monsoon at Novena before? Prices from $25 onwards for mens haircut with wash
Old 09-09-2013, 10:16 AM   #5968
Great Supremacy Member

If its at tampines, next time you can try heading over to Century Square Level 4/5 (Highest level) and go to Storm. Look for Gerald. Salon director over there and he cuts pretty good. Appt is definitely required. $35.90 per haircut which is a little more expensive than Koba. But you save on transport. Reason why i switched from him to Shirley Mah is because its freaking too far for me.

Anyway, if it turns out well and you wish to continue, you can sign up for the package too. Pay for 5 haircuts and get 1 haircut free which makes out to be $30 per haircut. I feel there is no one salon which is indispensable. Or rather, no hairstylist to be so as well. But most or perhaps some people like to stick with the same hairstylist to avoid any bad hair days or like their superb attitude.
hmm.. not sure if it's good at storm. have been cutting with purple and she somehow know how my hair works. haha see how it goes. can ask my brother to try. LOL

anyone wants the moulder and distorter after i kope from Stam can pm me. haha i will dig out some as sample size before passing around. Don't worry, will be using a spatula for hygiene purposes. LOL
see slikhaar using moulder to spam on wet hair and dry and finish with moulder as well. want to try if it works. lol

playing around with my brother's hair. haha. sea salt spray, heat protector and finish with gold digger.

mine with sea salt spray and sponge wax.
Old 09-09-2013, 11:11 AM   #5969
Master Member

hhahaha so cute same style!!
Old 09-09-2013, 11:23 AM   #5970
Banned

aha! Pai seh la bro! forget to list the address. Tampines 1 level 5
bro how much ah? koba abit out of the way for me. looking for alternatives!
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.