The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wondering if shave both side. How high should it shave up to? Mine is near eyebrow above. If not can't comb. Lol

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i also shave all the way. but i will leave some for parting. haha my parting very visible now.

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
http://i.imgur.com/p6kEAMl.jpg

Can see all the dried up salts after blow drying with sss hahah

help u post properly

p6kEAMl.jpg

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Lol all the bro's here so good help me embed xD

Ya Kent brush. Ions? U know a normal comb has Ions too right? It's just marketing gimmick. Quartz is cheap as hell anyway.

Ignore whatever they say about the ionic thing la. It just has a nice right round shape and a perfect amount of flex. For each bristle

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lol all the bro's here so good help me embed xD

Ya Kent brush. Ions? U know a normal comb has Ions too right? It's just marketing gimmick. Quartz is cheap as hell anyway.

Ignore whatever they say about the ionic thing la. It just has a nice right round shape and a perfect amount of flex. For each bristle

haha.. can't wait for mine to get here. hope it's easy to use!

see you in awhile. LOL. deal spongewax + mystery gift.

Last edited:

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Checking up scheme cream again (since i'm too bored with report writing) and i came across this.

The Thorough Guide to Hairstyling: Part 4.5: Product Reviews Continued, Plus Bad Products You Should Avoid : malehairadvice

for the guy that asked about wet or dry quicksand application
"I prefer to use this stuff on dry hair on its own, in the same way as the HdF Hybridized Wax, or on wet hair in a cocktail with Quicksand (usually 2 parts Sponge Wax to 1 part Quicksand). The wax distributes very easily throughout the hair, so I can style in a few seconds flat and get a very nice look. Super easy to use, so this is a good beginning hair product." - excerpt from the spongewax review

EDIT: from the quicksand part of the review-
If I want a lot of thickness, I apply it to my hair when it’s damp then blow-dry. If I want more in the way of lift and volume, I apply it to dry hair. This stuff also cocktails amazingly, and the cocktail of this + AC Pomade is possibly my favorite thing for my hair. Definitely worth a try, and you can adjust the ratio of Quicksand to Pomade depending on how much shine you want. Also cocktails quite well with Hanz de Fuko Sponge Wax. As a side note, my girlfriend also loves using this for shagging out her hair, so if you’re interested in that, this is a good choice.

prozaizxc

Reaction score
blow dry after applying hair product means apply hair product on wet hair -> style -> blow dry or apply -> blow dry -> style?

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
style with one hand is easy. haha need practice.

lol slikhaar rasmus sent me free sunglass! haha

yurec456

Reaction score
hey just want to ask you guys how you apply your wax.
1)blow dry and style at same time. then apply wax to maintain the shape.
2) blow dry. then apply wax while styling the shape
3) blow dry. just apply evenly. then style the shape.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.