Old 09-09-2013, 11:29 AM   #5971
Great Supremacy Member

hhahaha so cute same style!!
Lol he damn young only. Sec 4. Lol. Specs same la. The face different lol
Old 09-09-2013, 11:44 AM   #5972
Arch-Supremacy Member

CORIUM Medicated Shampoo for Hair & Scalp

Little brother on the left 335ml - $45++ IIRC from Kobayashi
Big brother on the right 760ml - $60 fresh & direct from Japan (EMS $ included)

(you know the mathematics. )

- Cleans & clears the scalp.
- The medical haircare for scalp and hair, leaves the scalp somewhat feeling good.
- No worries about the smell, not a hint of anything 'medicated' but don't expect something like the AWWWWW YEAHH BABE! SMELLS SO GUUDD LIKE KANEBO! I NEED YOU NAO!
- Removes excess oil, old sebum and dandruff (can cause hair loss). - I don't know about the dandruff thing, but very honestly, this sheet here is good in removing excess oil & would be good for oily scalp.

- This is what the Kobayashi dudes use on you. Heck, I can even get the Corium conditioner spray that they spray on you for the hair scalp treatment for 1/2 the price inclusive of EMS$. I just have to figure out how to ship in flammable items.

- Ideal routine for me would be the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo for the minty, fresh scrub to keep me awake/wake me up in the morning, Corium when I'm back to wash away the sea salt+hair spray, and finally the Kanebo (WRU!!) at night for the AWWW SHO GUDDD smell.

Last edited by netzach; 09-09-2013 at 12:06 PM..
Old 09-09-2013, 11:44 AM   #5973
Master Member

what type of conditioner do u guys use/recommend?
Old 09-09-2013, 12:45 PM   #5974
Master Member

- The medical haircare for scalp and hair, leaves the scalp somewhat feeling good.
- No worries about the smell, not a hint of anything 'medicated' but don't expect something like the AWWWWW YEAHH BABE! SMELLS SO GUUDD LIKE KANEBO! I NEED YOU NAO!
- Removes excess oil, old sebum and dandruff (can cause hair loss). - I don't know about the dandruff thing, but very honestly, this sheet here is good in removing excess oil & would be good for oily scalp.

- This is what the Kobayashi dudes use on you. Heck, I can even get the Corium conditioner spray that they spray on you for the hair scalp treatment for 1/2 the price inclusive of EMS$. I just have to figure out how to ship in flammable items.

- Ideal routine for me would be the Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Special Shampoo for the minty, fresh scrub to keep me awake/wake me up in the morning, Corium when I'm back to wash away the sea salt+hair spray, and finally the Kanebo (WRU!!) at night for the AWWW SHO GUDDD smell.
shampoo 3x a day??? not medicine leh! ur stylist will scream man
Old 09-09-2013, 12:51 PM   #5975
Arch-Supremacy Member

shampoo 3x a day??? not medicine leh! ur stylist will scream man
Now twice a day, but when the Kanebo comes in, time to time, I'll see myself using it before I head to bed. The smell lah dey, I'm hell into the Kanebo smell.
Old 09-09-2013, 01:26 PM   #5976

UPDATES:

1)Sponge wax running low.

2)Sweet deal offer is still on going, most likely ending this week.

3)Bundle deal @ 69.90SGD w free registered shipping only allow mix and match of any Hanz de Fuko styling product.

4)People who ordered the Iron Society Pomade, please do allow us afew more day for the stock to arrive due to the shipping this time. Never ever use USPS shipping cos they sucks!

5)gaoxing and us is having a 2 jug promo of vilian hair wax and HdF quicksand at $47SGD flat. Interested can pm him or whatsapp him @ 9692 7419 =]
stam and gaoxing84 like this.
Old 09-09-2013, 01:43 PM   #5977

Does anybody know where Priscilla from Chapter-2 is working now ?
Old 09-09-2013, 02:17 PM   #5978
Great Supremacy Member

Gonna go Kobayashi for my haircut later. Let's hope I don't wait for 1 hour and above.
gaoxing84 likes this.
Old 09-09-2013, 02:51 PM   #5979
Master Member

Now twice a day, but when the Kanebo comes in, time to time, I'll see myself using it before I head to bed. The smell lah dey, I'm hell into the Kanebo smell.
Stocks have just arrived! So sorry for the long wait, people! And i attached a snapshot of all the stocks that just arrived. Just some quick words. Eco Sea Salt Spray is very fragrant and its quite a big-ass bottle. Pretty amazed with the smell itself. Carbolic silky shampoo smells better than i expected and its greyish-black in colour. Pretty interesting and i shall try it tonight during my shower.

Will be texting the guys very soon! Cheers!
netzach likes this.
Old 09-09-2013, 02:55 PM   #5980
Great Supremacy Member

Gonna go Kobayashi for my haircut later. Let's hope I don't wait for 1 hour and above.
this timing should be ok la. not crowded.
Old 09-09-2013, 02:57 PM   #5981
Great Supremacy Member

Stocks have just arrived! So sorry for the long wait, people! And i attached a snapshot of all the stocks that just arrived. Just some quick words. Eco Sea Salt Spray is very fragrant and its quite a big-ass bottle. Pretty amazed with the smell itself. Carbolic silky shampoo smells better than i expected and its greyish-black in colour. Pretty interesting and i shall try it tonight during my shower.

Will be texting the guys very soon! Cheers!
don't use mine hor. hahaahhahaha
Old 09-09-2013, 03:00 PM   #5982
Arch-Supremacy Member

You don't have to worry at all. You go to the main branch 5th lvl and not the 2nd lvl one what.
Old 09-09-2013, 03:13 PM   #5983
Arch-Supremacy Member

Enough of the **** from Koba, time for my Kanebo.
Old 09-09-2013, 03:19 PM   #5984
Arch-Supremacy Member

share how to buy?
Old 09-09-2013, 03:23 PM   #5985
Arch-Supremacy Member

this timing should be ok la. not crowded.
Yo, the timing for X3dnd3x is totally different from yours. Because x3 dude cuts at 5th level main branch in the first place and not the 2nd level branch. And also of course because you BFF with purple mah that's why no wait time of >15mins.

I always make at 7. Nv once I waited for more than 15mins. Maybe I bff with purple cause I can speak canto. Haha

Last edited by netzach; 09-09-2013 at 03:34 PM..
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.