The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey just want to ask you guys how you apply your wax.
1)blow dry and style at same time. then apply wax to maintain the shape.
2) blow dry. then apply wax while styling the shape
3) blow dry. just apply evenly. then style the shape.

thanks
After styling alr, the finish product don't blow dry

Usually if have SSS, blow dry with SSS first, then apply wax to finish.

If not apply some wax, blow dry. Then finish with wax.

jahredwee

Reaction score
Hi, I find it hard to apply quicksand to my hair. It really makes my hair dry and all. But after putting in the wax, I find little difficulty shaping my hair. Also, hard to reshape. Or is it just me?

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi, I find it hard to apply quicksand to my hair. It really makes my hair dry and all. But after putting in the wax, I find little difficulty shaping my hair. Also, hard to reshape. Or is it just me?

its not u. its the purpose of the qs. i'm guessing ur style needs another wax to layer or cocktail in, like golddigger. qs very few styles can use on its own. mostly to enhance what other waxes fail to do on their own.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Wow! Pleasantly surprised by spongewax! Hahaha! Really apt name... Feels so spongy even when in hair, but firm at the same time. Kind of like a good prata dough.

But the smell ar..... Eeeeeeeyeeeer....

prozaizxc

Reaction score
I'd like to style my hair as if it's wet and just after showering and I can style It very easily and it's super nice and I go to bed. But if I'm going out and using wax, I can't replicate the style that my wet hair without any products can achieve. Is there any tips to get the look that only my wet hair can? If I use wax and style exactly the same thing it just looks different

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
I'd like to style my hair as if it's wet and just after showering and I can style It very easily and it's super nice and I go to bed. But if I'm going out and using wax, I can't replicate the style that my wet hair without any products can achieve. Is there any tips to get the look that only my wet hair can? If I use wax and style exactly the same thing it just looks different

1. Sss
2. Air dry
3. ???
4. Profit!

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

The properties of wet and dry hair is different. It's very hard to duplicate both.
Anyway show a pic of your styled wet hair and we see how we can help.

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Heard from my reliable sources (Mr. JH and x3) that IVERSON korkor's hair as wild as G-Dragon and muscles all over. :love: :love: :love:

jin jia lat.... ur reliable sources abit not reliable....

me ish bald uncle with big tummy till cannot see my kkj liao... :D

seriously only gao xing kor kor saw me before.... :s13::s13::s13:

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

It's supposed to be dry. Haha that's the selling point. Haha what hair style u going for?
And yes I cocktail gold digger with quicksand. First quicksand layer in for dryness and abit of extra volume. Then finish with gold digger for hold.

Quicksand alone the strength not enough.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

This one Cfm jiao wei. Iverson on par with jh kor kor. Haha

Lucky draw end Oct! I now assignment week!

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I heard from GX korkor too that if he's a chick, he would most love to have you fug him dip dip with much love too. G dragon style on bed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.