HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2013, 06:14 PM   #6001

any good hair salon in the east around katong, parkway area?
I'm also looking at kanebo shampoo from tpj. Any bros here can tell me how it is? i use wax everyday, have thick wavy hair that can get oily as the day goes by. I'm currently using the silkhair purple shampoo( oily scalp)
Old 09-09-2013, 06:30 PM   #6002
Supremacy Member

lol. reserved alr. haha ppl fast hand fast leg. haha if you want, see next batch got ppl sabo anot.

PM me your contact!
if got pple sabo, i come down tanjong pagar collect on the spot...
Old 09-09-2013, 06:39 PM   #6003
Greater Supremacy Member

what type of conditioner do u guys use/recommend?
going just by the brand

Paul Mitchell if you can spurge, there are a few types, but overall this brand is good

Dove if you use conditioners often

Joico - quite hard to find in sg, if there is.

Redken - tried from a friend, good if you swim or do water sports often
Old 09-09-2013, 06:49 PM   #6004
Great Supremacy Member

Anyway, now I am on batch 5 of the gold digger MO! If it ever reaches 10 batches, I will do a give away of 1 gold digger tub, 1 Kms sea salt spray and 1 kms heat protector spray.

Those who participated in the mass order will be given a chance to win either 1. Haha 3 winners. Bringing the EDMW spirit of SIC here. Haha. Just for fun also. Haha how's that sound peeps? Haha. Ppl may not visit the thread but I will still give as long the name comes up in the lucky draw.

Cheers! For all the vain dudes out there lol
stam likes this.
Old 09-09-2013, 07:00 PM   #6005
Supremacy Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgQs9...6dx4BlGZnnLsEq

fap fap fap

but who the hell style hair on the beach???

Anyway, now I am on batch 5 of the gold digger MO! If it ever reaches 10 batches, I will do a give away of 1 gold digger tub, 1 Kms sea salt spray and 1 kms heat protector spray.

Those who participated in the mass order will be given a chance to win either 1. Haha 3 winners. Bringing the EDMW spirit of SIC here. Haha. Just for fun also. Haha how's that sound peeps? Haha. Ppl may not visit the thread but I will still give as long the name comes up in the lucky draw.

1, 2, 3 3, 2, 1 gaoxing gaoxing gaoxing number 1!!!
Old 09-09-2013, 07:02 PM   #6006
Master Member

BANZAI!lol
Old 09-09-2013, 07:08 PM   #6007
Master Member

I'm also looking at kanebo shampoo from tpj. Any bros here can tell me how it is? i use wax everyday, have thick wavy hair that can get oily as the day goes by. I'm currently using the silkhair purple shampoo( oily scalp)
I myself find kanebo shampoo very good in controlling the excess oils in the hair and on top of the effective cleansing, it also plays a good role in moisturizing the hair too. In this way, your hair actually stays moisturized yet at the same time, free from impurities and oils. If you happen to face itchiness in the scalp, this can helps you too. Basically, i feel it suits the context that you're looking at. Perhaps it might be subjective if its coming from me so let's see if other bros do leave their opinions about kanebo down here too.
Old 09-09-2013, 07:09 PM   #6008
Master Member

YOU'RE THE MAN, GAOXING.
Old 09-09-2013, 07:20 PM   #6009
Great Supremacy Member

Lol. 10 batches leh. Haha if it die down, probably by batch 8 I will do. Haha anyone got good online site for lucky pick? Lol

Sharing is caring!
Old 09-09-2013, 07:21 PM   #6010
Great Supremacy Member

I myself find kanebo shampoo very good in controlling the excess oils in the hair and on top of the effective cleansing, it also plays a good role in moisturizing the hair too. In this way, your hair actually stays moisturized yet at the same time, free from impurities and oils. If you happen to face itchiness in the scalp, this can helps you too. Basically, i feel it suits the context that you're looking at. Perhaps it might be subjective if its coming from me so let's see if other bros do leave their opinions about kanebo down here too.
I nothing much to comment but to fully agree. Lol wait till netzach come in
Old 09-09-2013, 07:53 PM   #6011
Master Member

Lol. 10 batches leh. Haha if it die down, probably by batch 8 I will do. Haha anyone got good online site for lucky pick? Lol

Sharing is caring!
How about i program for you? But maybe it will all show LJH as winner. :X
Old 09-09-2013, 07:55 PM   #6012
Master Member

I'll suggest the carbolic shampoo though I haven't tried it yet. For me the kanebo thickened my hair. You said u have thick hair..maybe become too thick liao.

Further more I'd imagine the carbolic shampoo would be more effective at oil removal from my experience with the kanebo but if u dig the smell of shea butter just wack kanebo only ahaha
Old 09-09-2013, 07:57 PM   #6013
Great Supremacy Member

How about i program for you? But maybe it will all show LJH as winner. :X
Haha I can program also but all give back to my lecturer in nyp.. sure take days to program something simple like this lol.
Old 09-09-2013, 08:04 PM   #6014
Arch-Supremacy Member

I nothing much to comment but to fully agree. Lol wait till netzach come in
FKING KANEBO is CRAZY stuff YO!
No Kanebo for close to a month, that's why now I'm FKING CRAZY and DANGEROUS. No Kanebo smell, NO TALK!
Old 09-09-2013, 08:07 PM   #6015
Master Member

FKING KANEBO is CRAZY stuff YO!
No Kanebo for close to a month, that's why now I'm FKING CRAZY and DANGEROUS. No Kanebo smell, NO TALK!
Badassoverhere.jpg
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.