The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

jahredwee

Reaction score
It's supposed to be dry. Haha that's the selling point. Haha what hair style u going for?
And yes I cocktail gold digger with quicksand. First quicksand layer in for dryness and abit of extra volume. Then finish with gold digger for hold.

Quicksand alone the strength not enough.

Haha just push to sides. I find it hard to move after applying even though they state can re-shape. I also feel not strong. Maybe try claymation? They say dry and got holding power HAHA

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Haha just push to sides. I find it hard to move after applying even though they state can re-shape. I also feel not strong. Maybe try claymation? They say dry and got holding power HAHA

but since u already got quicksand why not get another wax? claymation i think more for those ppl who dun have quicksand already and just want to have a premixed quicksand+wax

and yep, it kinda snags your hair due to the increased friction between the strands.

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Psps gao xing... too busy and shagged nv take note...

Pls hor the sunglasses u all dun snatch hor, I wan take nekkid pic show netzach de

jahredwee

Reaction score
but since u already got quicksand why not get another wax? claymation i think more for those ppl who dun have quicksand already and just want to have a premixed quicksand+wax

and yep, it kinda snags your hair due to the increased friction between the strands.
Hmm. Good suggestion. But what wax should I cocktail the quicksand with? Can I do it with the gatsby pink? But I scared hard to wash..

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm. Good suggestion. But what wax should I cocktail the quicksand with? Can I do it with the gatsby pink? But I scared hard to wash..

Dude. The choic is clear! Everyday I cocktail quicksand with gold dogger. Every time i meet people they ask me how i do my hair and gold digger really last so long ah. Everyday from 8-10! Please stay away from those gabsty wax pls! Lol

edesenjavier

Reaction score
What's the size of the gold digger? For example I use it for about 3 to 4 times a week, estimated how long can it last? Just need a rough gauge..

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What's the size of the gold digger? For example I use it for about 3 to 4 times a week, estimated how long can it last? Just need a rough gauge..

Probably 3-4 months. Anyway I have one extra tub now, you want? Lol in stock now. No need wait. I use for 2 months alr still 3/4 full. Lol

edesenjavier

Reaction score
Probably 3-4 months. Anyway I have one extra tub now, you want? Lol in stock now. No need wait. I use for 2 months alr still 3/4 full. Lol

Thanks for the info!
I waiting for the SSS and gd from u, meanwhile I finish up my old gatsby wax first! Lol I shd have ordered 2 tubs from u lor

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Quicksand itself is already very dry. Gatsby itself is very sticky and hard to apply. Very likely, you will be yanking out hair if you cocktail quicksand and gatsby together. In fact, i don't really recommend using gatsby. It really makes the washing off unbearable and its not a bit washable at all. You can always cocktail quicksand with gold digger like gaoxing mentioned. Alternatively, you can also cocktail with other styling products too. :)

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Its stated as 65ml on the tub. Not a very big tub i would say but it will definitely last you for 3-4months with no problem. :)

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Bro, you use 2months still 3/4 full? Then one 65ml u can use for 8months? DONT BLUFF ME. :eek:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.