HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2013, 12:20 AM   #6031

This is for gold digger right? Haha u mix with quicksand ah?
Spread the words! Hahaha
Gonna try again but I will style with quicksand first and finish with gold digger lol.

My quicksand tub still unused. Using sample all the way bought from HairyPortal. Lol
Tmr use pomade! Lol
I am still waiting for my 2 tubs of quicksand, using the sample bottle now. It has been more than 1 week since they were posted, but till now nothing in mail or letter left by postman. Keeping my fingers crossed that it is not lost
Old 10-09-2013, 12:23 AM   #6032
Great Supremacy Member

I am still waiting for my 2 tubs of quicksand, using the sample bottle now. It has been more than 1 week since they were posted, but till now nothing in mail or letter left by postman. Keeping my fingers crossed that it is not lost
should be fine la. haha. my own tub of quicksand haven't use yet. lol

Last edited by gaoxing84; 10-09-2013 at 08:34 AM..
Old 10-09-2013, 12:47 AM   #6033
Master Member

gx never try the tigi and do a triple shootout?
Old 10-09-2013, 01:46 AM   #6034
Master Member

i supposed yes. but if hair is really thick, the hold might not be that good.
if fine hair, its good because it creates volume to make your hair look thicker.
Better for softer hair too!
Old 10-09-2013, 03:20 AM   #6035
Arch-Supremacy Member

Kanebo is like heroin for netzach
I WANNA LEAVE MY HAIR FKING LONG SO THAT I CAN SNIFF MY OWN HAIR AFTER SHAMPOOING WITH KANEBO YO!
Old 10-09-2013, 08:20 AM   #6036
Great Supremacy Member

ok guys, i want to get something like uevo grey. Light/natural, matt but very good hold.

any suggestions? im thinking of hairbond sculptor but anything else?
Get from JH bro Nigelle bold make clay. Its really good. I pass the sample JH bro gave me and let her try on my hair. She said she heard of this product but Kobayashi never bring in because its too expensive and the nearest comparison was Uevo Grey.

She did say if budget allows, this clay is suitable for short or long hair but just that long hair wise, you would need to apply more.
Old 10-09-2013, 08:34 AM   #6037
Great Supremacy Member

gx never try the tigi and do a triple shootout?
Haha. Actually sea salt spray the difference not a lot one. Haha. Just different brand. That's what I think la. Also different smell. Lol
Old 10-09-2013, 08:38 AM   #6038

After reading all the reviews about quicksand and gold digger, does anyone have any sample sizes to sell? I just want quicksand samples, not interested in those from hairyportal. I don't want to buy the whole tub and end up not using. I still have my renati, uevo, joico, sea salt spray all unfinished at home.
Old 10-09-2013, 08:40 AM   #6039
Great Supremacy Member

After reading all the reviews about quicksand and gold digger, does anyone have any sample sizes to sell? I just want quicksand samples, not interested in those from hairyportal. I don't want to buy the whole tub and end up not using. I still have my renati, uevo, joico, sea salt spray all unfinished at home.
I also want to get a Quicksand sample.

I feel some of the more frequent bros here importing hair products should really start to sell sample kits.
Old 10-09-2013, 08:43 AM   #6040
Master Member

Haha. Actually sea salt spray the difference not a lot one. Haha. Just different brand. That's what I think la. Also different smell. Lol
Just try laaaa hahaha not often got ppl have 3 bottles on hand to do a/b xD and anyway one bottle minus 5 sprays still can sell for 18 since its already lower than purchase price! XD

And there must be a reason why u wanted the kms ones so badly!

Last edited by deaththeorist; 10-09-2013 at 08:46 AM..
Old 10-09-2013, 08:47 AM   #6041
Master Member

I WANNA LEAVE MY HAIR FKING LONG SO THAT I CAN SNIFF MY OWN HAIR AFTER SHAMPOOING WITH KANEBO YO!
Hahahaha I so did that when I was using asience!
Old 10-09-2013, 09:01 AM   #6042
Master Member

Get from JH bro Nigelle bold make clay. Its really good. I pass the sample JH bro gave me and let her try on my hair. She said she heard of this product but Kobayashi never bring in because its too expensive and the nearest comparison was Uevo Grey.

She did say if budget allows, this clay is suitable for short or long hair but just that long hair wise, you would need to apply more.
Your hairstylist said these ah? Yeah nigelle is very expensive and so, my costs for this is very high. Both nigelle bold make clay and prejume styling wax 7 are expensive coz they are by milbon. I just got new stocks in for nigelle bold make clay. I am seriously contemplating having a promotion for this product at a promotional price of $39.90 instead of $45.90. What say you guys? Trying to seek some customer feedback from u guys!
gaoxing84 and x3dnd3x like this.
Old 10-09-2013, 09:36 AM   #6043
Great Supremacy Member

haha tell you a secret! haha hoot the gold digger and skip the rest. LOLOL. no la.

i not retailer, i mass order one. so cannot sell sample kit. lol

Just try laaaa hahaha not often got ppl have 3 bottles on hand to do a/b xD and anyway one bottle minus 5 sprays still can sell for 18 since its already lower than purchase price! XD

And there must be a reason why u wanted the kms ones so badly!
haha. i doubt anyone will hoot from me. unless i use alr give my gf. lol
i also havent try KMS yet. lol. still trying to finish the OS one. use damn long. since Feb or March i think. i think still can last for 2-3weeks.

Your hairstylist said these ah? Yeah nigelle is very expensive and so, my costs for this is very high. Both nigelle bold make clay and prejume styling wax 7 are expensive coz they are by milbon. I just got new stocks in for nigelle bold make clay. I am seriously contemplating having a promotion for this product at a promotional price of $39.90 instead of $45.90. What say you guys? Trying to seek some customer feedback from u guys!
hahaha nobody will say no discounts!
Old 10-09-2013, 09:48 AM   #6044
Great Supremacy Member

btw i got the hairbond distorter from Stam! thanks man!
shall try it tomorrow and review. haha
stam likes this.
Old 10-09-2013, 09:49 AM   #6045
Great Supremacy Member

Yeah. I did say also forum complaining and etc. She said she didn't know but just said she know Purple is very famous downstairs. The way she put her sentence across not very nice lar hor if you get what I mean.

$40 can buy liao seriously.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.