The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info!
I waiting for the SSS and gd from u, meanwhile I finish up my old gatsby wax first! Lol I shd have ordered 2 tubs from u lor

can! just text me. batch 14 last slot. lol
so when come can collect together!

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last time I always transfer the wax out of the container to prevent myself from using too much. Its a way to save for me. :s13:

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
tonight i gpgt!

KS YOU! hahaha

HEk9GDL.jpg

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
KS YOU! hahaha

HEk9GDL.jpg

mine is about like that also.

if i use alot more ah, will be too heavy, my hair is alot! haha
somemore i got use abit of quicksand.

the only thing i spam is sea salt spray and heat protector.
SSS is to give volume
Heat protector helps to smooth out my hair and give it extra shape.
so when styling, smoother. lol

sorry ah, i copy rasmus one. :D

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also use quite little, thats why half a year liao still haven't change, want to buy and try new product, but later keep will spoil or not? plus my mother my nag why I so greedy :vijayadmin:

sneggg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SSS is to give vol ? my hair grows thick easily leh..suitable to use ?

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Definitely. Thick doesn't mean that you hair got volume. When its thick, it just means you have a lot of hair only. Your hair might be heavy and will tend to look very flat when its dry, so similarly, it won't have any volume at all. SSS is definitely suitable for people of all hair types and IMO, it works equally well on people with thick hair and thin hair.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also use quite little, thats why half a year liao still haven't change, want to buy and try new product, but later keep will spoil or not? plus my mother my nag why I so greedy :vijayadmin:

Average shelf life for products is 3years. So do not worry about this! :)

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i think my hair grows really fast also. and yes SSS does give volume even to thick hair. sometimes have thick hair doesn't mean will have volume.

mine i think considered thick and stubborn but flat. :(

hahaha.. more is good. as in more product range.

but i don't think will spoil ba. my sebastian since 2012 till now also no spoil but left abit.

actually i wanna give away. left abit as in maybe use less than 5 times bo liao.
machiam sample size.

anyone wanna take it off my hands to try? hahaha

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
i think my hair grows really fast also. and yes SSS does give volume even to thick hair. sometimes have thick hair doesn't mean will have volume.

mine i think considered thick and stubborn but flat. :(

hahaha.. more is good. as in more product range.

but i don't think will spoil ba. my sebastian since 2012 till now also no spoil but left abit.

actually i wanna give away. left abit as in maybe use less than 5 times bo liao.
machiam sample size.

anyone wanna take it off my hands to try? hahaha

MORE!!! then can mix and match and layer and mess around. Front back crown sides all use diff combi, max level liao!

wont spoil one la... unless its those REALLY REALLY organic one... then maybe will have mould? *shrugs*

very most is the wax will split and form layers, like the oil split from the water. but i got say before that just blending it will turn it back to normal.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
mine is about like that also.

if i use alot more ah, will be too heavy, my hair is alot! haha
somemore i got use abit of quicksand.

SSS is to give volume

Good practices ought to be followed. It works. :D

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
MORE!!! then can mix and match and layer and mess around. Front back crown sides all use diff combi, max level liao!

wont spoil one la... unless its those REALLY REALLY organic one... then maybe will have mould? *shrugs*

very most is the wax will split and form layers, like the oil split from the water. but i got say before that just blending it will turn it back to normal.

or harden but use hair dryer can alr. anyway for the product to split will take a few years i guess.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
or harden but use hair dryer can alr. anyway for the product to split will take a few years i guess.

ya... maybe the salon that time gimme old stock also... golddigger xian zuo xian mai! hahaha never keep warehouse 5 years later then take out like those use Loreal umbrella

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ya... maybe the salon that time gimme old stock also... golddigger xian zuo xian mai! hahaha never keep warehouse 5 years later then take out like those use Loreal umbrella

want the sebastian to play bo? lol. can pass u next time.

Guys anyone got recommendation on hair stylist below $50 one?? Used to go chapter2 nana. But the Bugis stall close down Liao.

lacoco? haha joel or smt one.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SSS is to give volume

I also spam SSS actually. The Nigelle clay I use around half a finger tip only. My hair I spray 4 - 5 pumps of SSS. Cut my hair every 3 weeks or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.