HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2013, 09:55 AM   #6046
Great Supremacy Member

a quicktip, if you very fine or thin hair or even hair after a haircut, don't use too much pomade. it will make you look like you have thinner hair and your hair tends to clump together and flop because too heavy.

today i made a mistake. lol. shld have use a tiny bit will do. lol

lai lai anyone wants the tigi sea salt spray! lelong lelong! cheap cheap!
Old 10-09-2013, 10:07 AM   #6047
Great Supremacy Member

Yeah. I did say also forum complaining and etc. She said she didn't know but just said she know Purple is very famous downstairs. The way she put her sentence across not very nice lar hor if you get what I mean.

$40 can buy liao seriously.
jealous liao lolol
Old 10-09-2013, 10:11 AM   #6048
Great Supremacy Member

jealous liao lolol
Not really that lar. She has her loyal customers as well. Actually, I know this is off topic but she really knows how to dress. Su has the typical triangle body, as in top frame small but bigger hip and thigh areas. She really knows how to cover up properly.

As she's a foreigner, also understandable that she can't speak English that well lar. And I can't believe her meal everyday is only fruits. Only on Sunday then she let loose and eat rice + meat.
Old 10-09-2013, 10:40 AM   #6049
Arch-Supremacy Member

Your hairstylist said these ah? Yeah nigelle is very expensive and so, my costs for this is very high. Both nigelle bold make clay and prejume styling wax 7 are expensive coz they are by milbon. I just got new stocks in for nigelle bold make clay. I am seriously contemplating having a promotion for this product at a promotional price of $39.90 instead of $45.90. What say you guys? Trying to seek some customer feedback from u guys!
please do! sure buy!
Old 10-09-2013, 10:45 AM   #6050
Great Supremacy Member

Not really that lar. She has her loyal customers as well. Actually, I know this is off topic but she really knows how to dress. Su has the typical triangle body, as in top frame small but bigger hip and thigh areas. She really knows how to cover up properly.

As she's a foreigner, also understandable that she can't speak English that well lar. And I can't believe her meal everyday is only fruits. Only on Sunday then she let loose and eat rice + meat.
haha no good. fruits too much carbs. lol.
ya la. just kidding.

wah nowadays hwz ppl always dua me. lol. say want but stocks come, no reply. better collect full amount or deposit liao. if not i tio jiak
Old 10-09-2013, 10:58 AM   #6051
Great Supremacy Member

ya la. just kidding.

wah nowadays hwz ppl always dua me. lol. say want but stocks come, no reply. better collect full amount or deposit liao. if not i tio jiak
When I do mass order for cue tips, accessories or even cues, I collect 50% deposit 1st. Last time always tio dua last minute until I sick of it liao.
stam and gaoxing84 like this.
Old 10-09-2013, 11:07 AM   #6052
High Supremacy Member

ya la. just kidding.

Don't worry, I won't run road one.
gaoxing84 likes this.
Old 10-09-2013, 11:22 AM   #6053
Great Supremacy Member

i thought everyone steady now ma. haha

last time i sell clothes also take depo because expensive. now hair product $20+ also want run road. jin cham.
Old 10-09-2013, 11:29 AM   #6054
Great Supremacy Member

i thought everyone steady now ma. haha

last time i sell clothes also take depo because expensive. now hair product $20+ also want run road. jin cham.
I think I on hold for your Gold Digger 1st. If JH sells the clay at $40, I'll most probably hoot from him the clay liao.
Old 10-09-2013, 11:36 AM   #6055
Supremacy Member

gaoxing kor kor jin handsum like runway boy!!!!!

jus met gaoxing bro to collect gold digger

stam, gaoxing84 and leejhong like this.

Last edited by iV3RsOn; 10-09-2013 at 11:46 AM..
Old 10-09-2013, 11:41 AM   #6056

haha tell you a secret! haha hoot the gold digger and skip the rest. LOLOL. no la.

i not retailer, i mass order one. so cannot sell sample kit. lol
Actually I had that in mind too. Is gold digger as good as quicksand? I know it's probably stronger but in terms of creating volume?
Old 10-09-2013, 11:47 AM   #6057
Great Supremacy Member

gaoxing kor kor jin handsum like runway boy!!!!!
trolling starts

Actually I had that in mind too. Is gold digger as good as quicksand? I know it's probably stronger but in terms of creating volume?
as good ah. i will say, holding wise, yes stronger. volume wise weaker.
best of both worlds, buy the bundle at 47. haha mix it up when using.

I think I on hold for your Gold Digger 1st. If JH sells the clay at $40, I'll most probably hoot from him the clay liao.
wah wah wah. anyway, tell me your name so i can cancel and move ppl up the slot
Old 10-09-2013, 11:59 AM   #6058
Supremacy Member

i mix golddigger and quicksand but the holding isnt really good woh. somemore i blow dry after applying
Old 10-09-2013, 12:03 PM   #6059
Great Supremacy Member

i mix golddigger and quicksand but the holding isnt really good woh. somemore i blow dry after applying
a tip, try using quicksand below blowdrying.

blow dry with quicksand in your hair to create volume, then finish with gold digger.

another method is to blow dry, use a little of quicksand, rub into your roots to lift it and finish it off styling with gold digger.

i realised mixing it together right, you may dig out more than its needed. therefore holding power not strong as it's too heavy on your hair.

it's a hit and miss sometimes. haha till today i don't get it 100% right. sometimes i use too much, sometimes i use too little.

gold digger should be use last to finish and create holding power
Old 10-09-2013, 12:03 PM   #6060
Great Supremacy Member

wah wah wah. anyway, tell me your name so i can cancel and move ppl up the slot
Ehh no lar. I'm not in your list for the MO of Gold Digger. I'm the one intending to meet you to take a small sample for it.

You boh xim sia, so fast forgotten me. I almost everyday chatting here as well liao. Ijjit because I short and bui until belly blocking view towards bird bird that's why you hiam and don't remember me?
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.