HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2013, 02:15 PM   #6091
Supremacy Member

After seeing what u guys typed, i dun mind earning lesser too. Bring better products to the community in SG! Will revise price to 39.90 till this month ends or when stocks ran out. Hoot hor bro else i wanna scold u liao.
i jus hoot gold digger...
Old 10-09-2013, 02:16 PM   #6092
Master Member

Arh, okay. Yeah, psycho him till he give promo at $40. But the clay, sian part is the smell not as nice as Uevo Grey + holding strength I feel not as strong as Uevo Grey as well. I apply same amount but the clay cannot stick my hair as well as Uevo Grey so must apply more for my kind of hair and shape. The good thing for the clay is organic, smells not bad, holding strength quite okay. Most importantly is very natural looking.
Nigelle clay is actually very pleasant smelling le leh bro. There must be a balance achieved over here. Because it doesnt harden or make the hair firm after application, it allows high degree of flexibility. I feel it is an interesting and versatile product. Yeah natural is the thing. Very amazed with the matte texture finish even till now.
Old 10-09-2013, 02:18 PM   #6093
Master Member

sorry bro..... hahaha no la. alot ppl message me till i forget who is who.
i even text iverson to check if he is the one. LOL.

oh.. sample mai liao ah. haha. ok lor. u no like gold digger! haha hoot the JH one. haha i support him to have promo! lol.

later meeting him i help you psycho. hahaha
Aiseh king of styling products support too. Like that i bo bian liao mahs. Haha
Old 10-09-2013, 02:20 PM   #6094
Master Member

please do! sure buy!
Steady la bro. I think u will like it for sure. It can definitely go well with the hairstyle that you have. Wanna hoot one too? Promotional price for you all.
Old 10-09-2013, 02:25 PM   #6095
Master Member

Haha. Actually sea salt spray the difference not a lot one. Haha. Just different brand. That's what I think la. Also different smell. Lol
Actually i got to agree with gaoxing on this. Seasalt spray dont have much variation. Besides smell, it only lies on the holding factor. Just tried Eco Sea Spray today. Smell is definitely better than OS Fashion but hold factor loses out to OS Fashion. Gotta experiment it more but i realized it seems to be more capable in creating a better wavy look with less dryness. Complements my permed hair in this manner.

Anyway, for people who permed their hair, pls hoot sea spray. Any brands will do. It goes very well with permed hair as volume is furthered.
Old 10-09-2013, 02:27 PM   #6096
Master Member

Haha never mind lah bro. Gold digger is good too. Must trust the king of styling products leh. Or u can follow him in buying more products where each fulfils a different role and purpose too.
Old 10-09-2013, 02:34 PM   #6097
Master Member

Twice

10char
I think its better not to shampoo yr hair more than once everyday. If you shampooed too many times,it will lead to hair fall. Severity over here depends on several factors but it might or might not lead to hair loss. Anyway, just a fact for all. Once your hair gets into contact with water, it will generate oils in the hair already. With that said, its perfectly alright and in fact necessary, to have essential oils in one's hair to be healthy or so.
Old 10-09-2013, 02:41 PM   #6098
Great Supremacy Member

Nigelle clay is actually very pleasant smelling le leh bro. There must be a balance achieved over here. Because it doesnt harden or make the hair firm after application, it allows high degree of flexibility. I feel it is an interesting and versatile product. Yeah natural is the thing. Very amazed with the matte texture finish even till now.
I transfer you the cash 1st then put your place 1st can?

Reservist now, abit no time to head down your area.
Old 10-09-2013, 02:41 PM   #6099
Supremacy Member

I think its better not to shampoo yr hair more than once everyday. If you shampooed too many times,it will lead to hair fall. Severity over here depends on several factors but it might or might not lead to hair loss. Anyway, just a fact for all. Once your hair gets into contact with water, it will generate oils in the hair already. With that said, its perfectly alright and in fact necessary, to have essential oils in one's hair to be healthy or so.
i wash twice per day also....
Old 10-09-2013, 02:56 PM   #6100
Great Supremacy Member

Haha never mind lah bro. Gold digger is good too. Must trust the king of styling products leh. Or u can follow him in buying more products where each fulfils a different role and purpose too.
True true. haha i buy till i blur lohhhh

Actually i got to agree with gaoxing on this. Seasalt spray dont have much variation. Besides smell, it only lies on the holding factor. Just tried Eco Sea Spray today. Smell is definitely better than OS Fashion but hold factor loses out to OS Fashion. Gotta experiment it more but i realized it seems to be more capable in creating a better wavy look with less dryness. Complements my permed hair in this manner.

Anyway, for people who permed their hair, pls hoot sea spray. Any brands will do. It goes very well with permed hair as volume is furthered.
BAM! back by the king of hair knowledge. Lawyer-ed

gonna meet him nao!
Old 10-09-2013, 02:59 PM   #6101
Great Supremacy Member

Is it the one i passed u last time? Useful right?
Really useful hahaha

Who want my tigi sea salt spray!!!
Old 10-09-2013, 03:00 PM   #6102
Great Supremacy Member

How can have regrets! Hahaha
Old 10-09-2013, 03:01 PM   #6103
Great Supremacy Member

Trust him the king of hair knowledge. Haha he also hoot gold digger hahahaha. To play around!
Old 10-09-2013, 03:02 PM   #6104

Is lacoco good? Thinking of trying them.
Old 10-09-2013, 03:17 PM   #6105
Supremacy Member

How can have regrets! Hahaha
1, 2, 3 3, 2, 1 gaoxing gaoxing number 1
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.