The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

zish82

Reaction score
Wow once in a blue moon ah. Haha. Come in advertise and go already. Haha.

Stay and give some tips how to use this pls?

Haha of course not as pro as you ah gaoxing. Everyday giving tips in this forum on how to use your gold digger.

The hanz de fuko claymation is just launched in usa and I will give a review once it arrives in sg.

Enjoy your gold digger!

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha of course not as pro as you ah gaoxing. Everyday giving tips in this forum on how to use your gold digger.

The hanz de fuko claymation is just launched in usa and I will give a review once it arrives in sg.

Enjoy your gold digger!

Haha gold digger is awesome la! Haha ok waiting for your review on this claymation!

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Panic Room

Welcome To The Panic Room - Barber Shop, Pomades and Everyhing Dope - The Panic Room

https://www.facebook.com/thepanicroomsg

528299_595125697212241_507432672_n.jpg

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello guys! I'm back from my birthday party! Went to changi bungalow resort.

I styled my hair with sss+quicksand+Gold digger. Wind keep blowing. I perspire Alot and my hair didn't collapse at all!

My birthday photo all look very good without messy hair. Happy that i got this product to help me.

But I finish my hair with gatsby super hard spray instead of pp spray. No choice. Need to have very hard set. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.