The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
someone wanna help a bro up there?^ buy from him the hdf so he can get some gold digger to cocktail!

hahaha anyone with gold digger can use quicksand to cocktail. i swear its amazing! haha

even jarkata also got ppl hoot gold digger from me! haha we're going international baby! hahahahaa

dark_aLLeY

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
someone wanna help a bro up there?^ buy from him the hdf so he can get some gold digger to cocktail!

hahaha anyone with gold digger can use quicksand to cocktail. i swear its amazing! haha

even jarkata also got ppl hoot gold digger from me! haha we're going international baby! hahahahaa

You doing MO into Singapore, or distributing the waxes ...? :o

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I find it strange that after I wash my hair, whether I leave it to dry or use hair dryer, and whichever product to style the result is very unnatural.

However after some time I use a boar bristle brush to groom my hair, the hair will look very nice and natural, much easier to style.

Dunno is my hair problem or styling technique issue.

Its all about the practice and technique i feel. Prior to using the brush, you styled your hair but it looked unnatural and i am guessing you used fingers to style. With the brush, it gives you a more natural look with shine as things are definitely being made easier with the use of this tool - brush. So the difference over here is between using fingers and brush which gives two different looks.

By right, they should and will but using fingers to make it look natural and allow you to be accepting of this look, takes time and practice eventually. So conclusion will be to give yourself more time and practice to make things as near to perfection for you. If i am not wrong, you can also use a styling brush to aid your styling too. Hair problem shouldn't be in the picture, i believe. :)

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone wanna trade my Hanz De Fuko Quicksand for Gold DIgger? Text me @ 98228908

Quicksand doesnt do much for me actually. Sorry bro!

U going to do international mailing too. U power lah. :s13:

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Lol I reread petiac 's post and now I think a he means this

Airdry/blow dry > style = ****
Dry > boar bristle > style = win
I concur that with the boar bristle step things are much easier to handle. It's why you bought it in the first place right? XD

PetiaC

Reaction score
Its all about the practice and technique i feel. Prior to using the brush, you styled your hair but it looked unnatural and i am guessing you used fingers to style. With the brush, it gives you a more natural look with shine as things are definitely being made easier with the use of this tool - brush. So the difference over here is between using fingers and brush which gives two different looks.

By right, they should and will but using fingers to make it look natural and allow you to be accepting of this look, takes time and practice eventually. So conclusion will be to give yourself more time and practice to make things as near to perfection for you. If i am not wrong, you can also use a styling brush to aid your styling too. Hair problem shouldn't be in the picture, i believe. :)

thanks for the detailed explanation. last time just use comb to tidy up the hair when need to work or just fingers for the informal styles.

the boar bristle brush is more for grooming then styling. i order the kent brush and comb and hope with proper tools can have work easier with the hair.

my hair is thin and flat very lifeless and no volume one.

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
thanks for the detailed explanation. last time just use comb to tidy up the hair when need to work or just fingers for the informal styles.

the boar bristle brush is more for grooming then styling. i order the kent brush and comb and hope with proper tools can have work easier with the hair.

my hair is thin and flat very lifeless and no volume one.
Haha first time I read also didn't see the words boar bristle xD

Which brushes and combs you got? =D

Boar bristle damn power at frizz removal hor!

PetiaC

Reaction score
Haha first time I read also didn't see the words boar bristle xD

Which brushes and combs you got? =D

Boar bristle damn power at frizz removal hor!

Styling:
Cheap pharmacy combs
Kent slim jim (ordered)

Grooming:
Kent military boar bristle brush
Cherry wood comb
Buffalo horn comb (missing somewhere at home)
Kent styling brush (ordered)

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually I meant got from Kent but whatever!

hope you'll enjoy ur new brushes and combs too! xD

Last edited:

PetiaC

Reaction score
Just got my KMS sss from the post office will try and see got any effect or not. Use my son as test subject keke.

netzach

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
netzach you really got suman points from mods ah? :s11:

yap yap. :D:D

but i still have to say this again - Fugging Koyak logic + ($52 = Too much money) SOB is a perfect match for Kobayashi & I can fully understand why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.