Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2013, 09:34 AM   #6166
Master Member

omg their new video
Best men's hairstyle with fringe bangs high texture and a small undercut |celebrity swag men's hair - YouTube

super similar to what songhee (koba) cut for me that day! she timeslip to the future and watched this video? hahhaha
gaoxing84 likes this.
Old 11-09-2013, 09:42 AM   #6167
Great Supremacy Member

oops to free shipping!>.<

actually i damn confused by their subject-object grammar.... they always say "by vilain gold digger" so dunno the product called by vilain and the brand is gold digger.... or is it the way we are used to
hahaha. Gold Digger is the product name - By Vilain is the brand name.

Vilain is their middle name and since its produced by them, so yup.
hahaha. the hair stylist, the guy, also not bad looking. haha his style in SG, all the GCP all go to him. lol

the shipping not that cheap for non tracking also. haha but hey at least they ship and the package came properly packed.
Old 11-09-2013, 09:43 AM   #6168
Great Supremacy Member

omg their new video
Best men's hairstyle with fringe bangs high texture and a small undercut |celebrity swag men's hair - YouTube

super similar to what songhee (koba) cut for me that day! she timeslip to the future and watched this video? hahhaha
Shall add this vid in my MO thread! you see their back hair, shave and cut short all the way behind, for us asian, behind like that, when grow out like grass. damn messy. in order to make it stay, we have to keep it slightly longer.

ask them come here set-up shop to cut hair!!!!
I don't think they will be used to cut Asian hair. Ang moh hair generally easier to cut. Purple also told me. haha which i think its quite true. haha
Old 11-09-2013, 10:39 AM   #6169
Master Member

Shall add this vid in my MO thread! you see their back hair, shave and cut short all the way behind, for us asian, behind like that, when grow out like grass. damn messy. in order to make it stay, we have to keep it slightly longer.

I don't think they will be used to cut Asian hair. Ang moh hair generally easier to cut. Purple also told me. haha which i think its quite true. haha
Why will like grass wor... As long as grow evenly then ok le wad... Anyway they all cut hair so often for their videos, no such thing as grow out of shape hahaha

Tbh I seldom see angmoh with nice hair on the streets though. Their hair so thin the stylist forever need to spray water or oil then can cut. Hahaha grass always greener syndrome.
Old 11-09-2013, 11:01 AM   #6170
Great Supremacy Member

Why will like grass wor... As long as grow evenly then ok le wad... Anyway they all cut hair so often for their videos, no such thing as grow out of shape hahaha

Tbh I seldom see angmoh with nice hair on the streets though. Their hair so thin the stylist forever need to spray water or oil then can cut. Hahaha grass always greener syndrome.
naturally they do have better hair gene than us.
but some of them do have thin hair. but still softer and less stubborn.
ya, grow evenly is ok but it will grow sticking out. haha
Old 11-09-2013, 11:49 AM   #6171
Arch-Supremacy Member

Curry pok hairstyle back again
Old 11-09-2013, 12:09 PM   #6172
Great Supremacy Member

Curry pok hairstyle back again
Always been around. Haha timeless classic. But not popular with the ppl in Asia. Haha now all added with a modern twist.
Old 11-09-2013, 12:28 PM   #6173
Supremacy Member

what slikhaar replied ar???
Old 11-09-2013, 01:25 PM   #6174
Arch-Supremacy Member

Waiting for my RED bottle seasalt spray + Female Hairspray + KANEBO from JH!

@stam: paiseh, bro haven't replied you yet, bro i've dropped the PM where I bought the Corium shampoo from to you already. Have to add in proxy + shipping fees to it.

Cheers!
stam and gaoxing84 like this.

Last edited by netzach; 11-09-2013 at 01:30 PM..
Old 11-09-2013, 01:34 PM   #6175
Arch-Supremacy Member

@stam: paiseh, bro haven't replied you yet, bro i've dropped the PM where I bought the Corium shampoo from to you already. Have to add in proxy + shipping fees to it.

Cheers!
thanks bro! well-received!
Old 11-09-2013, 01:35 PM   #6176
Arch-Supremacy Member

thanks bro! well-received!
no prob bro, so sorry for the late reply, slipped off my mind, was busy with projs past few days!
Old 11-09-2013, 01:40 PM   #6177
Arch-Supremacy Member

asian hair really very ZZZZZ. its fuzzy and hard to manage once its a certain length
gaoxing84 likes this.
Old 11-09-2013, 01:40 PM   #6178
Supremacy Member

since many pple here bought by vilain, any more photos to show us how u style?
Old 11-09-2013, 01:46 PM   #6179
Arch-Supremacy Member

I myself find kanebo shampoo very good in controlling the excess oils in the hair and on top of the effective cleansing, it also plays a good role in moisturizing the hair too. In this way, your hair actually stays moisturized yet at the same time, free from impurities and oils. If you happen to face itchiness in the scalp, this can helps you too. Basically, i feel it suits the context that you're looking at. Perhaps it might be subjective if its coming from me so let's see if other bros do leave their opinions about kanebo down here too.
Old 11-09-2013, 01:49 PM   #6180
Arch-Supremacy Member

Cheers!
bro, how to buy sia... i key in name keep showing

Please enter katakana "phonetic (last name)" is.
Please enter katakana "phonetic (name)" is.

haha really dont understand with google translate.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.