The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bro, apologising & saying sorry is not and never going to be an option.

i'll never back down from this.

i'm an attack dog, the Tom Cruise/David Beckham dude got this right.
(Givenchy Rottweiler :s12::s12::s12:)

since i've already gotten 'CSI-ed' so to say, if I were to back off now, it would mean that i 'bo-lanpah' what right?

time to go all out without any reservation & have fun with those fellows. :o:o

If I were in your shoes, I would just back down. I don't wanna get CSI-ed and having my photos splashing all over and etc. If people say you boh lam pa, just let it be.

Debating/quarreling behind a monitor is so dumb to me. For me, if it gets to warm, I'll just get out of the kitchen. I would always think for the rest of my family, friends and most importantly girlfriend. Do think about it. Sometimes bashing head on is never a good option.

My 2c.

speed4500

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's the nice product by Gatsby right? Not a fan of gatsby and i don't think many of the bros here support Gatsby too. Just saying, the packaging isn't very attractive in the first place too. :s11:

Lol. Just asking to see any reviews or not

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dafuq, netzach RIP wait for t-ban over or create clone?

I'm not pro player lah, just play regularly. Not yandao also. A bit bui bui leh. :s34:

more yandao than me can liao :o

If I were in your shoes, I would just back down. I don't wanna get CSI-ed and having my photos splashing all over and etc. If people say you boh lam pa, just let it be.

Debating/quarreling behind a monitor is so dumb to me. For me, if it gets to warm, I'll just get out of the kitchen. I would always think for the rest of my family, friends and most importantly girlfriend. Do think about it. Sometimes bashing head on is never a good option.

My 2c.

this guy knows best, after all you pcw so long, sure will give a few details of yourself away and the other guy is just random guy, who just want to whack you, maybe he is your long lost enemy. :o

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

My 2c.

well said. No point being a keyboard warrior. we have alot of these lying in EDMW already. haha

just chill la. haha be a bigger man and walk away *not bui bui ah! haha

Luffy Pirate King

Reaction score
Was browsing for wax recommendation and chance upon this thread, but really too many page to read le. So i cut short my qns. Hope you guys can visualize my hair as i cannot gpgt now. I dont have thick hair like most of you guys. Mine is more towards silky. All my fringe is around my eye brow lvl and the side of my hair is shave to botak using #1 clip(spelling?)

The length is long enough to do this

But most of the time is would just let it down. I am using Giovanni deep cleansing shampoo, no conditioner as my hair is not rough at all. Currently using sebastian clay and redken hair spray.

For my hair, to achieve the style from the youtube video, which wax/clay and spray works for me huh? Saw a lot of gold digger, quicksand for wax and sea salt range for spray? Suits my hair mah?

Thanks in advance.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

My 2c.

He just texted me. Tio banned liaos. Now we will all miss the name netzach. :(

Lucky its only 3 days. LOL

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was browsing for wax recommendation and chance upon this thread, but really too many page to read le. So i cut short my qns. Hope you guys can visualize my hair as i cannot gpgt now. I dont have thick hair like most of you guys. Mine is more towards silky. All my fringe is around my eye brow lvl and the side of my hair is shave to botak using #1 clip(spelling?)

The length is long enough to do this

But most of the time is would just let it down. I am using Giovanni deep cleansing shampoo, no conditioner as my hair is not rough at all. Currently using sebastian clay and redken hair spray.

For my hair, to achieve the style from the youtube video, which wax/clay and spray works for me huh? Saw a lot of gold digger, quicksand for wax and sea salt range for spray? Suits my hair mah?

Thanks in advance.

Sebastian doesn't go well with comb back, its more for sculpting purposes. that's why its call craft clay.

To achieve the look, keep your hair touching your brows, depending on how high is your forehead.

Use sea salt spray on damp hair and blow dry like how he did. that will create volume and shape.

Finish off with gold digger. *quicksand is optional. It would be good to have but don't have, gold digger works just as fine on its own.
Strong hold and nice finish.

Luffy Pirate King

Reaction score
Sebastian doesn't go well with comb back, its more for sculpting purposes. that's why its call craft clay.

To achieve the look, keep your hair touching your brows, depending on how high is your forehead.

Use sea salt spray on damp hair and blow dry like how he did. that will create volume and shape.

Finish off with gold digger. *quicksand is optional. It would be good to have but don't have, gold digger works just as fine on its own.
Strong hold and nice finish.

Any sea salt range brand also can?
As for the gold digger wax, where can i purchase it locally?

After reading back a few more page, i realize i need a good hair dryer as im using braun one. CMI :(

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

After reading back a few more page, i realize i need a good hair dryer as im using braun one. CMI :(

i am doing a bundle with LeeJhong.

I will pm you.

wah lao, i also using braun leh. what model?

Mine is BC1400.

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Either Os fashion or KMS sea salt spray! I'm using the Os fashion one. It's working very good and I can't live without it!

To get your sea salt spray = ThePrettyJerk. U can contact LeeJhong. He can help you on this

Gold digger only can get through the Mass order organised by gaoxing.

I think I'm going to get another GD to keep stock.

Bro Gaoxing. How do I get the sponge wax ah? I want try..

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Either Os fashion or KMS sea salt spray! I'm using the Os fashion one. It's working very good and I can't live without it!

To get your sea salt spray = ThePrettyJerk. U can contact LeeJhong. He can help you on this

sponge wax have to find Mensbazaar or Hairyportal.
But if have GD, no need sponge wax, unless u want use spongewax on its own. haha

u know who to contact for the GD la. haha batch 16 left a few only. coming in this week or latest next week. haha

Luffy Pirate King

Reaction score
i am doing a bundle with LeeJhong.

I will pm you.

wah lao, i also using braun leh. what model?

Mine is BC1400.

Received your PM. My hair dryer is the braun iontec HD 710 i think. The wind not strong tbh compare to my lok kok saloon brand.

Okok, thanks. Will contact gaoxing bro via PM for details if im getting :)

whatme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sponge wax have to find Mensbazaar or Hairyportal.
But if have GD, no need sponge wax, unless u want use spongewax on its own. haha

u know who to contact for the GD la. haha batch 16 left a few only. coming in this week or latest next week. haha

Don't have much idea the distinctive different between the Gold digger and sponge wax tho.

As I looking for a styling product with more shine and oiliness. Just for my lazy days, sometimes lazy to style up.

Btw. The gold digger really can use for very long sia, what u said during we met was very right! Me scare one day I use finish then you no longer carry the MO. Haha

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't have much idea the distinctive different between the Gold digger and sponge wax tho.

As I looking for a styling product with more shine and oiliness. Just for my lazy days, sometimes lazy to style up.

Btw. The gold digger really can use for very long sia, what u said during we met was very right! Me scare one day I use finish then you no longer carry the MO. Haha

haha told you. don't worry la. just do only. hahaha.. where got stop one. hahaha i also need to use ma.

more shine and oiliness ah? need to have hold anot? haha if don't really need, scheme cream. haha

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Received your PM. My hair dryer is the braun iontec HD 710 i think. The wind not strong tbh compare to my lok kok saloon brand.

this model quite power leh. maybe the nozzle not slim enough that's why don't feel the power.

this one shld be 2000w or 1800w right?

mine 1400w nia

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Whatme wan sample of spongewax? That time I buy from gx. Sic!

And netzach noooo... Tio report by a fagyit is really.....

fullguard

Master Member
Reaction score
any recommended hairstyle for a nsf? no need cut botak, 1-2-1 or anything, but need keep it short and neat.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Thanks in advance.

I believe most of the bros already answered your post but i hope to fill in a bit more if it helps. :)

I think you meant that you have fine hair, which means that the diameter of your hair is smaller. The good thing about fine hair is that pretty much of the styling products aint a problem for you and its easier to use these products to tame your hair well too. Gold Digger can be one good viable option to look at. Why do i say so?

1. Your hairstyle isn't that of a quiff or any other anti-gravity defying ones as well so the weight of GD should and will not be a major concern for you.
2. If your hair is that short, i think having GD as the main styling product will suffice. I believe you will do perfectly alright even if you omit the use of quicksand. On a side note, quicksand does nothing for me basically. :(

Moving on, you can give SSS a try as it really goes very well with GD as a whole. It helps to create volume for you. Bunches up your hair neatly and well enough for you to start applying the subsequent products. If you're looking for a brand to start with, try OS Fashion Sea Spray. U will love this combo seriously. :)

I guess you're using Redken Forceful 23 Hair Spray? It really freezes the hair like how it does for me like OSIS+ session finish. Next on the list, you can perhaps contemplate the possibility of getting a lightweight hair spray (i.e. PowerPoint hair spray). Gives a different look and feel from the typical hair sprays and does the job on a totally different level. Matte texture finish as it dries real fast. :)

Last point to add will be, one uses conditioner not only to make it silky smooth or light. Its more of the long term results that it helps to repair your hair by replenishing the lost proteins in the hair. We can not and will not be able to see all these with our bare eyes as its repairing and tailored for the main layer of our hair (cortex layer). What we're feeling is just the outermost layer. Its always up to one to exercise the degree of hair care for oneself. No right no wrong and its just for one's reference. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.