HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2013, 05:47 PM   #6286
Master Member

Watson doesn't sell the KENT for MEN brushes, they only sell the normal KENT brushes
yes they do.... but u wont wanna use those man... damn cui one the kent men's brushes. its for those afro kinda style one... brush no handle how to use siol
Old 12-09-2013, 05:48 PM   #6287
Great Supremacy Member

eh help me source for Dior Dpoint. I find high and low. haha can't find.
but the thing, wanna buy from Japan, sure ex. LOL
i cheapo.
Now not worth. Yen strong. I also aiming to buy some cue accessories but yen strong.
Old 12-09-2013, 05:50 PM   #6288

you also included la. haha all except me.

me is bui bui noob. need wear size 36
lol you far from that la... size 26 is it typo error?
Old 12-09-2013, 05:53 PM   #6289
Arch-Supremacy Member

eh help me source for Dior Dpoint. I find high and low. haha can't find.
but the thing, wanna buy from Japan, sure ex. LOL
i cheapo.
D Point is pretty common you know?

Œ‘ ƒ‡‚‚ƒƒ‚ƒ* Dƒƒƒ‚ƒ ƒ™ƒƒˆ 85 dior homme - ƒƒ•‚‚!

I bought mine in 2007/8. From London, $400 iirc
Old 12-09-2013, 05:58 PM   #6290
Great Supremacy Member

希少 ディオールオ* Dバックル ベルト 85 dior homme - ヤフオク!

i wasted nv buy when SG got. sian. 25000 yen ... hmmm.. quite cheap. lol brand new

lol you far from that la... size 26 is it typo error?
LOL 26 siol. i can dream of that. too skinny too. 29/30 is good
Old 12-09-2013, 05:58 PM   #6291
Master Member

you also included la. haha all except me.

me is bui bui noob. need wear size 36
nonsense! u the judge sitting there judging the rest. too imba to be on the runway
Old 12-09-2013, 05:58 PM   #6292
Supremacy Member

希少 ディオールオ* Dバックル ベルト 85 dior homme - ヤフオク!

gaoxing kor kor jin sat ki.... dior runway boy wear dior dpoint.... NICE
Old 12-09-2013, 06:00 PM   #6293
Great Supremacy Member

gaoxing kor kor jin sat ki.... dior runway boy wear dior dpoint.... NICE
LOL dpoint is budget belt. lol act atas but price like cheap compared to HERMES all those.
Old 12-09-2013, 06:01 PM   #6294
Great Supremacy Member

nonsense! u the judge sitting there judging the rest. too imba to be on the runway
i sitting in the crowd la. clapping hands when JH walk the runway. with grace. hahaha
Old 12-09-2013, 06:01 PM   #6295
Arch-Supremacy Member

yes they do.... but u wont wanna use those man... damn cui one the kent men's brushes. its for those afro kinda style one... brush no handle how to use siol
bro, you reply without thinking?? This thing here for Afro & without handle? You kidding who?

Old 12-09-2013, 06:05 PM   #6296
Master Member

bro, you reply without thinking?? This thing here for Afro & without handle? You kidding who?

Kent Brushes - The World's Finest Brushes - Est 1777 - Bristle

these bro. lol when i reply u havent upload yet. dunno u not talking about bristle.

those good to use ar? "The quills on this brush contain natural energy from Andosite quartz. This energy produces negative ions which have beneficial properties to condition, stimulate, protect and promote healthy hair growth." < real not??? o.0
Old 12-09-2013, 06:06 PM   #6297

Decided to write this review after using the gold digger from gaoxing bro only after 2 days cause I thought that I would be able to give an more informed review, and also because i'm good at procastinating

Anyway, my first impression of the wax was that it wasn't going to be too strong as compared to the armino spice which i am using now and absolutely adore! But was i surprised! The strength is similar to, if not stronger that armino wax. The hold also seems to last throughout the whole day. My hair also remains pliable the entire day, cause who here doesn't like to go to the toilet or use handphone camera to adjust and play with your hair!?!

There is no doubt that this wax has a matte texture which is a favorable thing in my opinion. A weird thing i found is that the my hair seems to be easier to style an hour or two after the initial application, after the wax has matured(?). Washing the gold digger off is also no issue as it comes off easily and cleanly.

The incredible holding strength though is a double-edged sword. Upon raking my hands through my hair with this product, some of my hair will snap due to the holding power. However, this being said, my hair is fine in nature and not in the best condition after many bleachings. Also, i do admit i tend to go overboard on the amount i put. So, i doubt many will find this an issue.

Overall, i am very satisfied with this product and i'm quite confident that i will finish this entire tub. *Looks at the pile of half-used hair products* At the rate which i am using, a new tub might soon be in order.

Anyway, here are some pics of how i style my hair. Pictures were taken at the end of the day with no additional product being added. Don't say i no pics!

stam, gaoxing84 and leejhong like this.
Old 12-09-2013, 06:07 PM   #6298
Arch-Supremacy Member

Kent Brushes - The World's Finest Brushes - Est 1777 - Bristle

these bro. lol when i reply u havent upload yet. dunno u not talking about bristle.

those good to use ar? "The quills on this brush contain natural energy from Andosite quartz. This energy produces negative ions which have beneficial properties to condition, stimulate, protect and promote healthy hair growth." < real not??? o.0
icic. chill bro hehehehe

buay pai leh bro. after shampooing, i will use the Wet Brush to brush brush lol. quite song song to tuas the scalp feeling bro.
Old 12-09-2013, 06:07 PM   #6299

i sitting in the crowd la. clapping hands when JH walk the runway. with grace. hahaha
then after him your turn to go on stage right?
Old 12-09-2013, 06:09 PM   #6300
Master Member

Decided to write this review after using the gold digger from gaoxing bro only after 2 days cause I thought that I would be able to give an more informed review, and also because i'm good at procastinating

Anyway, my first impression of the wax was that it wasn't going to be too strong as compared to the armino spice which i am using now and absolutely adore! But was i surprised! The strength is similar to, if not stronger that armino wax. The hold also seems to last throughout the whole day. My hair also remains pliable the entire day, cause who here doesn't like to go to the toilet or use handphone camera to adjust and play with your hair!?!

There is no doubt that this wax has a matte texture which is a favorable thing in my opinion. A weird thing i found is that the my hair seems to be easier to style an hour or two after the initial application, after the wax has matured(?). Washing the gold digger off is also no issue as it comes off easily and cleanly.

The incredible holding strength though is a double-edged sword. Upon raking my hands through my hair with this product, some of my hair will snap due to the holding power. However, this being said, my hair is fine in nature and not in the best condition after many bleachings. Also, i do admit i tend to go overboard on the amount i put. So, i doubt many will find this an issue.

Overall, i am very satisfied with this product and i'm quite confident that i will finish this entire tub. *Looks at the pile of half-used hair products* At the rate which i am using, a new tub might soon be in order.

Anyway, here are some pics of how i style my hair. Pictures were taken at the end of the day with no additional product being added. Don't say i no pics!

swee!

eh u got arimino also?? which one? go and cocktail with gold digger!! no joke!
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.