Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2013, 06:11 PM   #6301
Supremacy Member

wahhhh dunno slikhaar will use the reviews here or not
Old 12-09-2013, 06:11 PM   #6302
Master Member

icic. chill bro hehehehe

buay pai leh bro. after shampooing, i will use the Wet Brush to brush brush lol. quite song song to tuas the scalp feeling bro.
ASK ME CHILL U STUN ME WITH WALL OF PICS! LOL

i thinking of getting the two in one one sia... those with bristle AND nylon thingies. as of now got only their detangling comb for when hair is wet. where u got these?

gaoxing bro just tot me what does buay pai mean today! XD
gaoxing84 likes this.
Old 12-09-2013, 06:11 PM   #6303

swee!

eh u got arimino also?? which one? go and cocktail with gold digger!! no joke!
the blue one. I swear by it have a collection of empty tubs. Its like the only wax which i ever used finish before.
Old 12-09-2013, 06:13 PM   #6304
Great Supremacy Member

Decided to write this review after using the gold digger from gaoxing bro only after 2 days cause I thought that I would be able to give an more informed review, and also because i'm good at procastinating

Anyway, my first impression of the wax was that it wasn't going to be too strong as compared to the armino spice which i am using now and absolutely adore! But was i surprised! The strength is similar to, if not stronger that armino wax. The hold also seems to last throughout the whole day. My hair also remains pliable the entire day, cause who here doesn't like to go to the toilet or use handphone camera to adjust and play with your hair!?!

There is no doubt that this wax has a matte texture which is a favorable thing in my opinion. A weird thing i found is that the my hair seems to be easier to style an hour or two after the initial application, after the wax has matured(?). Washing the gold digger off is also no issue as it comes off easily and cleanly.

The incredible holding strength though is a double-edged sword. Upon raking my hands through my hair with this product, some of my hair will snap due to the holding power. However, this being said, my hair is fine in nature and not in the best condition after many bleachings. Also, i do admit i tend to go overboard on the amount i put. So, i doubt many will find this an issue.

Overall, i am very satisfied with this product and i'm quite confident that i will finish this entire tub. *Looks at the pile of half-used hair products* At the rate which i am using, a new tub might soon be in order.

Anyway, here are some pics of how i style my hair. Pictures were taken at the end of the day with no additional product being added. Don't say i no pics!

[URL=http://s388.photobucket.com/user/digimaz23/media/2013-09-12171151_zps5bcca8ec.jpg.html][IMG]http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo329/digimaz23/2013-09-12171151_zps5bcca8ec.jpg[/IG][/U

[URL=http://s388.photobucket.com/user/digimaz23/media/2013-09-12172736_zps6934f6d5.jpg.html][IMG]http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo329/digimaz23/2013-09-12172736_zps6934f6d5.jpg[/IG][
So much WIN! haha. this is going up the MO thread for awareness! Crazy hairdo! haha the wavesss

Old 12-09-2013, 06:15 PM   #6305
Great Supremacy Member

then after him your turn to go on stage right?
I go on stage to clean up the rubbish left behind by guests. LOL

wahhhh dunno slikhaar will use the reviews here or not
I think will. they might take in the feedback and re-formulate to improve. GOLD DIGGER 2!
Old 12-09-2013, 06:16 PM   #6306
Master Member

the blue one. I swear by it have a collection of empty tubs. Its like the only wax which i ever used finish before.
neo spice freeze? then u can be the 1st other person to try what i experienced today liao! hahaha 2 part arimino 1 part gold digger, total volume = ur usual. rub into ur hands, they magically disappear like some handcream. pls try!!! i am seriously still amazed at this ****.... i wore a cap just now... under hot sun. removed cap, ruffle up hair abit, back to normal. LIKE WHAT
gaoxing84 likes this.
Old 12-09-2013, 06:17 PM   #6307
Arch-Supremacy Member

ASK ME CHILL U STUN ME WITH WALL OF PICS! LOL

i thinking of getting the two in one one sia... those with bristle AND nylon thingies. as of now got only their detangling comb for when hair is wet. where u got these?

gaoxing bro just tot me what does buay pai mean today! XD
Bro, just get the Wet Brush, more than enough already. Trust me.
Brush, Blow, Sea Salt, Blow, Hair Spray to finish. (Don't get the foldable one, fuggin useless piece of ****, at that stupid size, its good enough for combing side burns only)

Kent KFM1 Wet Brush for Men's Volcanic Quartz Andosit | eBay

Last edited by netzach; 12-09-2013 at 06:19 PM..
Old 12-09-2013, 06:19 PM   #6308
Great Supremacy Member

neo spice freeze? then u can be the 1st other person to try what i experienced today liao! hahaha 2 part arimino 1 part gold digger, total volume = ur usual. rub into ur hands, they magically disappear like some handcream. pls try!!! i am seriously still amazed at this ****.... i wore a cap just now... under hot sun. removed cap, ruffle up hair abit, back to normal. LIKE WHAT
Old 12-09-2013, 06:20 PM   #6309

So much WIN! haha. this is going up the MO thread for awareness! Crazy hairdo! haha the wavesss

the weirdest part is my hair is stick straight! I didn't even tong it today.
Old 12-09-2013, 06:21 PM   #6310
Master Member

Bro, just get the Wet Brush, more than enough already. Trust me.
Brush, Blow, Sea Salt, Blow, Hair Spray to finish. (Don't get the foldable one, fuggin useless piece of ****, at that stupid size, its good enough for combing side burns only)

Kent KFM1 Wet Brush for Men's Volcanic Quartz Andosit | eBay
thats a sponge there???????
Old 12-09-2013, 06:22 PM   #6311

ok will try tomorrow. actually how much do you usually put? the waxes which i like usually finish crazily fast!
Old 12-09-2013, 06:23 PM   #6312
Arch-Supremacy Member

thats a sponge there???????
Yes bro. Specially to brush wet hair. ****ing shiok feeling
Old 12-09-2013, 06:27 PM   #6313
Master Member

ok will try tomorrow. actually how much do you usually put? the waxes which i like usually finish crazily fast!
i put super little one... the arimino buy so long ago like still full o.0

i just dip my finger in and whatever that sticks to it i use. so i control how much i gonna take out by the depth of my finger. about 1.5cm depth is my normal. so for the cocktailing i use about 1cm
Old 12-09-2013, 06:32 PM   #6314
Master Member

Yes bro. Specially to brush wet hair. ****ing shiok feeling
sou desuka
Old 12-09-2013, 06:32 PM   #6315

i put super little one... the arimino buy so long ago like still full o.0

i just dip my finger in and whatever that sticks to it i use. so i control how much i gonna take out by the depth of my finger. about 1.5cm depth is my normal. so for the cocktailing i use about 1cm
lol if use finger as a gauge i one time use like 3-4 fingers worth!!
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.