Old 13-09-2013, 11:05 AM   #6392
Great Supremacy Member

They hoot. Haha. This one hair product. Cheap cheap. U nv see other threads
hoot hardware, watches and audio stuff. Worseeee
You play audio too?
Old 13-09-2013, 11:07 AM   #6393
Great Supremacy Member

You play audio too?
Noob one. Haha tf10+lune cable. Haha going to reshell + add mid driver when got money. Haha now buy hair product. Bo liu liao.
Old 13-09-2013, 11:24 AM   #6394

Colour Hair Spray in Singapore?

Hello people!

Anyone knows where to purchase Colour Hair spray in Singapore?

I heard 77th street sells at $20+ per bottle. Are there any other places that sell?

And also, is colour hair spray the most convenient way to temporary colour your hair? Is meant for a dnd Rocker theme.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Jay
Old 13-09-2013, 11:32 AM   #6395
Great Supremacy Member

I scare later JH see me he laugh. My hair now like **** because in the process of another hairstyle. Abit funny.
Old 13-09-2013, 11:34 AM   #6396
Master Member

U guys making me feel like getting lots of stuff...now I feel like getting the kanebo shampoo & the voi hairspray already
Haha try it bro! There are few bottles left for kanebo already. So those who are interested, please pm me soon kay! VOI hair spray is currently out of stock but shipment should be coming later in the year and our dear netzach bro had already placed an advance order for it.
Old 13-09-2013, 11:35 AM   #6397
Master Member

Hi my smu junior netzach buttie,
Whr can I get the voi hairspray?

Also, u conducting any MO for the corium shampoo and necelp scalp essence?
You can get it from me actually, bro! Just realized that i texted you just now already.
Old 13-09-2013, 11:39 AM   #6398
Master Member

I have been giving tips on how to use quicksand + gold digger together but never actually tried it. Haha giving tips based on a idea. Haha but hey I tried it today.

Sea salt spray for volume, when it's almost dry, spray on heat protector, dry it fully.

First using a small amount of quicksand and distribution into my roots and hair, using hair dryer and blow a bit more, creating the shape.
Finish my quiff (Friday no side comb) with a small amount of gold digger for added strong hold. Haha let's see how long can this last. No hair spray used.
I promised deaththeorist bro that i will try Q8 today liao. Now u tempt me with another concoction of yours. Will try quicksand + gold digger next week. Will review it if possible. Can help boost quicksand's awareness to other bros who never use it before as it will be my first time using it too.
Old 13-09-2013, 11:39 AM   #6399
Master Member

Noob one. Haha tf10+lune cable. Haha going to reshell + add mid driver when got money. Haha now buy hair product. Bo liu liao.
Wl lune you say noob???
Old 13-09-2013, 11:40 AM   #6400
Master Member

Our beloved leejhong psycho me get the powerpoint spray. Haha Later meet him. Will use on the spot. Review soon
Waseh not easy to psycho you leh bro. Especially when you don't exactly like to use hair sprays. But seriously, give it a try and let us know how it goes. I feel you will like it a lot.
Old 13-09-2013, 11:44 AM   #6401
Master Member

I'm wondering how he transfer spray samples. If he has a Powerpoint sample to try, I wouldn't mind too.

Btw, what is the proper way to use sea salt spray arh? Just spray directly onto hair and rub or have to spray into roots of hair and rub?
Yeah i dont have hair spray samples as its in aerosol tin so no way to transfer it out.

There is no dogma on using seasalt spray but as a general guideline, i spray directly into the hair and not onto the scalp or roots. What i always do is to pull up my hair (eg fringe or top part of my hair) then i spray it directly into the hair. Because its not mist so it will not evaporate that easily so i will follow up with the use of hair dryer to blow dry it. Tousle it while you are blow drying to ensure that the seasalt spray is evenly distributed across the different parts of your hair. Then once its fully dry, you should see the instant volume created for you. Afterwards, style as per normal and finish off with hair spray if need to.
Old 13-09-2013, 11:46 AM   #6402
Master Member

I scare later JH see me he laugh. My hair now like **** because in the process of another hairstyle. Abit funny.
Wont laugh lah. Not scared red beret whack me up meh.
Old 13-09-2013, 12:02 PM   #6403
Great Supremacy Member

Wont laugh lah. Not scared red beret whack me up meh.
Knn, you all keep on say the same thing one leh. Sexpose NS vocation nia then use it to say me.

Don't friend you all liao.

Tomorrow then continue become friend again.
Old 13-09-2013, 12:05 PM   #6404
Master Member

I promised deaththeorist bro that i will try Q8 today liao. Now u tempt me with another concoction of yours. Will try quicksand + gold digger next week. Will review it if possible. Can help boost quicksand's awareness to other bros who never use it before as it will be my first time using it too.
quicksand + gold digger not very good as compared to quicksand > gold digger like what gx did (where ">" will mean "then" from now on till the end of time). then imma try q8 > quicksand+golddigger next week (or maybe later). cmon guys we got so many ppl here we can very fast try every single permutation

Last edited by deaththeorist; 13-09-2013 at 12:17 PM..
Old 13-09-2013, 12:32 PM   #6405
Great Supremacy Member

quicksand + gold digger not very good as compared to quicksand > gold digger like what gx did (where ">" will mean "then" from now on till the end of time). then imma try q8 > quicksand+golddigger next week (or maybe later). cmon guys we got so many ppl here we can very fast try every single permutation
Lol. 4D. Next up sponge wax then gold digger. Now nv do side pomp. Now do zayn malik style but don't have the face. Hahah
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.