HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13-09-2013, 08:36 PM   #6466
Master Member

received the os salt spray and kanebo shampoo from jh himself today... the salt spray was kind of unique to me as it's orange in colour .. Great service by jh as he took time to explain the details of kanebo shampoo (after using , scent wise was ok to me and my thick and rough texture hair was soften upon applying the shampoo,and after wash was nourishing .) and of course the nice sewing bag which came with the products.
deaththeorist likes this.
Old 13-09-2013, 08:47 PM   #6467
Great Supremacy Member

Good service by our dior runway model as usual.
Old 13-09-2013, 09:44 PM   #6468
Supremacy Member

Wahhh next time I buy things from jhong bro, gg to ask for post delivery.... scare his runway swag aura liao...

Jus cut my hair liao but my usual stylist resign liao..
New hairstylist ish zeh zeh also... skill ish buay pai...

Tml give gold digger review if I got go out... lol
Old 13-09-2013, 09:59 PM   #6469
Master Member

Wahhh next time I buy things from jhong bro, gg to ask for post delivery.... scare his runway swag aura liao...

Put money under Park bench ask him leave the package there xD
Old 13-09-2013, 10:29 PM   #6470
Master Member

Oh ya x3dnd3x. I use seasalt spray without blow drying also. Not favoured by the models here but Imma just give u an alternative. I dun use it for mattifying and volumizing since I got my powder and quicksand. I use it exclusively for wetting and bunching these days. Like just spray on and scrunch. Get the "beach look" lor. Use hands tousle and shape until it's half dry then apply wax liao. Apply wax while it's moist.

Aiya the bottle there got write xD. When I first got it I ask jh why he never jieshao that method xD and rebellious me just had to do it hahaha
Old 13-09-2013, 11:01 PM   #6471
Great Supremacy Member

Bro the review due damn long alr. Haha ya man. Meet jh must dress well one. If not kena over shadow.
Old 13-09-2013, 11:09 PM   #6472
Great Supremacy Member

Put money under Park bench ask him leave the package there xD
Hahaha deal the "goods"
Old 13-09-2013, 11:26 PM   #6473
Great Supremacy Member

Oh ya x3dnd3x. I use seasalt spray without blow drying also. Not favoured by the models here but Imma just give u an alternative. I dun use it for mattifying and volumizing since I got my powder and quicksand. I use it exclusively for wetting and bunching these days. Like just spray on and scrunch. Get the "beach look" lor. Use hands tousle and shape until it's half dry then apply wax liao. Apply wax while it's moist.

Aiya the bottle there got write xD. When I first got it I ask jh why he never jieshao that method xD and rebellious me just had to do it hahaha
Haha wait for it to air dry no time leh. Haha rushing off to work. Air dry works well for the ladies though. They will pleat their hair and let it down after drying. Will have the waves alr
Old 13-09-2013, 11:38 PM   #6474
Master Member

Haha wait for it to air dry no time leh. Haha rushing off to work. Air dry works well for the ladies though. They will pleat their hair and let it down after drying. Will have the waves alr
Leave house while it's semi moist by the time I reach mrt dry le. The normal winds blow to dry it and give some texture! Haha!

Btw how y'all upload pics de ar? Just realised I super noon at that. Took some selfies! Forgot this phone got front facing camera... Kept trying to take with mirror cmi. Ahaha hold still there sia! I gonna shower then take again to show the contrast and why I say it gave a soft perm like texture.
Old 13-09-2013, 11:41 PM   #6475
Master Member

Don't scold JH arh. He's late because of me.
Our x3dnd3x bro super ai swee. I seen it for myself. First thing he asked when we met. "Bro, my hair okay a not?" SWEE LAH BRO. SERIOUS.
Old 13-09-2013, 11:47 PM   #6476
Master Member

previously my hair abit long so it keeps dropping down.

but yesterday i just went for a cut and i use the same method of seasalt>blowdry>golddigger>blowdry also drop leh. funny!

does seasalt makes hair heavier? guess i have to spam golddigger liao!
Nope. I believe it had been explained by the others already. Seasalt spray is fundamentally used to create volume so it wont pull down ur hair in any manner. Gold digger itself comes with awesome hold but the weight itself is heavy. In fact, most styling products comes in the form of solid form, paste (soft) or whatsoever and all these naturally means that there will be attached weight to them. Use the styling products in moderation. Too much of them will cause your hairstyle to look "dirty" as people can see if you spammed hair products on your hair too much.
Old 13-09-2013, 11:59 PM   #6477
Master Member

Please compare it with Osis+ Freeze 3 in your review please. I contemplating.
I shall try to explain it first before gaoxing reviews PP hair spray. Typically, hair sprays are used for holding and fixation of hair shape. The difference between the many brands out there lies on their characteristics such as styling strength, weight, shine factor and nozzle. For one, OSIS+ Session Finish (3) by Schwarzkopf is an extreme strength control hair spray which emphasizes greatly on giving awesome strength control for one. This is for people who are looking for very strong control over their hair shape without any possible movement in their hair. Consequently, although OSIS+ will freeze the hair well enough, the liquid particles dispensed from OSIS+ are big and will not be able to dry quickly. This often results in the symptom of having "gelled" up hair. I believe those who use before will experience this and i some cases, it might not be favoured by some or rather, many. Because this will and can not allow you to look natural at all.

Moving on to PP hair spray, it is a lightweight hair spray. So what do we mean by lightweight over this? Lightweight, in this context, refers to the hair spray not pulling down your hair shape in any manner. PP works in such a way that the liquid particles dispensed from the nozzle dries very fast and almost instantaneously. With this unique formulated characteristic, it allows the drying process to be fastened so no more freezing up of hair or perhaps, no signs of "gelling up" or "sticking together" of hair. As such, it can be labeled as an innovative hair spray. The strength control, i must say, is definitely not stronger than OSIS+ because OSIS+ is primarily focusing on strength control. However, IMO, i feel PP hair spray do have similar level of strength control and wellness. The thing that i like about PP is how it gives me a natural finish and able to retain reasonable and considerable strength for one.

In conclusion, it really depends on ur needs and no matter what hair spray u use, please use it in moderation and at suitable distance. If you used it at the proper distance (15-25cm away), it should do miracles for you. It ought to be mentioned that hair sprays are fundamentally used to hold and fix the hair shape there for you, so if you ever encounter incidents of flopping or collapsing hairstyles, more or less the problem lies with the lack of hair sprays. Once again, i hope my 2cents worth of opinions do serve of use to the people who are looking at hair sprays.
Old 13-09-2013, 11:59 PM   #6478
Master Member

the last time i saw JH, he's sth like that. but more killer

Bro, dont troll hor. Later i hang pig head at your unit then u know.
Old 14-09-2013, 12:02 AM   #6479
Master Member

Anyone been to Salon Vim? How is the haircut there?
My blogger/model friend always frequent Salon Vim. Her haircut i must say is very good but once i see the prices, i guess i can make do with my current salon. Just not that worthwhile to get such an expensive haircut without any form of sponsors.
Old 14-09-2013, 12:04 AM   #6480
Great Supremacy Member

Leave house while it's semi moist by the time I reach mrt dry le. The normal winds blow to dry it and give some texture! Haha!

Btw how y'all upload pics de ar? Just realised I super noon at that. Took some selfies! Forgot this phone got front facing camera... Kept trying to take with mirror cmi. Ahaha hold still there sia! I gonna shower then take again to show the contrast and why I say it gave a soft perm like texture.
Use photo bucket or some image hosting sites. Upload the pic and link here!
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.