HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-09-2013, 12:06 AM   #6481
Master Member

received the os salt spray and kanebo shampoo from jh himself today... the salt spray was kind of unique to me as it's orange in colour .. Great service by jh as he took time to explain the details of kanebo shampoo (after using , scent wise was ok to me and my thick and rough texture hair was soften upon applying the shampoo,and after wash was nourishing .) and of course the nice sewing bag which came with the products.
Bro, thanks for your sweet and simple review. This is the least i can do for you guys and hope its of use!
Old 14-09-2013, 12:07 AM   #6482
Master Member

Good service by our dior runway model as usual.
Everyday see u por me, my head will become very big leh bro.
Old 14-09-2013, 12:08 AM   #6483
Great Supremacy Member

Nope. I believe it had been explained by the others already. Seasalt spray is fundamentally used to create volume so it wont pull down ur hair in any manner. Gold digger itself comes with awesome hold but the weight itself is heavy. In fact, most styling products comes in the form of solid form, paste (soft) or whatsoever and all these naturally means that there will be attached weight to them. Use the styling products in moderation. Too much of them will cause your hairstyle to look "dirty" as people can see if you spammed hair products on your hair too much.
Haha true that. Everything you use have weight. Haha. Even the lightest one like hair spray may weight down. Haha so use in moderation. I can last the whole day with gold digger but hair spray can prevent it from flopping. Sticking it in place. The wonderful thing is that gold digger is strong yet pliable thru out the whole day
Old 14-09-2013, 12:08 AM   #6484
Master Member

Wahhh next time I buy things from jhong bro, gg to ask for post delivery.... scare his runway swag aura liao...

Jus cut my hair liao but my usual stylist resign liao..
New hairstylist ish zeh zeh also... skill ish buay pai...

Tml give gold digger review if I got go out... lol
Don't like that leh bro. They all talk cock one. Dont trust them.
Old 14-09-2013, 12:09 AM   #6485
Master Member

Bro the review due damn long alr. Haha ya man. Meet jh must dress well one. If not kena over shadow.
Look at the one who's saying when he is always in formal wear. Got goatie somemore. Look so man.
Old 14-09-2013, 12:11 AM   #6486
Great Supremacy Member

I shall try to explain it first before gaoxing reviews PP hair spray. Typically, hair sprays are used for holding and fixation of hair shape. The difference between the many brands out there lies on their characteristics such as styling strength, weight, shine factor and nozzle. For one, OSIS+ Session Finish (3) by Schwarzkopf is an extreme strength control hair spray which emphasizes greatly on giving awesome strength control for one. This is for people who are looking for very strong control over their hair shape without any possible movement in their hair. Consequently, although OSIS+ will freeze the hair well enough, the liquid particles dispensed from OSIS+ are big and will not be able to dry quickly. This often results in the symptom of having "gelled" up hair. I believe those who use before will experience this and i some cases, it might not be favoured by some or rather, many. Because this will and can not allow you to look natural at all.

Moving on to PP hair spray, it is a lightweight hair spray. So what do we mean by lightweight over this? Lightweight, in this context, refers to the hair spray not pulling down your hair shape in any manner. PP works in such a way that the liquid particles dispensed from the nozzle dries very fast and almost instantaneously. With this unique formulated characteristic, it allows the drying process to be fastened so no more freezing up of hair or perhaps, no signs of "gelling up" or "sticking together" of hair. As such, it can be labeled as an innovative hair spray. The strength control, i must say, is definitely not stronger than OSIS+ because OSIS+ is primarily focusing on strength control. However, IMO, i feel PP hair spray do have similar level of strength control and wellness. The thing that i like about PP is how it gives me a natural finish and able to retain reasonable and considerable strength for one.

In conclusion, it really depends on ur needs and no matter what hair spray u use, please use it in moderation and at suitable distance. If you used it at the proper distance (15-25cm away), it should do miracles for you. It ought to be mentioned that hair sprays are fundamentally used to hold and fix the hair shape there for you, so if you ever encounter incidents of flopping or collapsing hairstyles, more or less the problem lies with the lack of hair sprays. Once again, i hope my 2cents worth of opinions do serve of use to the people who are looking at hair sprays.
JH JH number 1. No need review liao..all explained.

My 2cts drop to 0.2cts
Old 14-09-2013, 12:12 AM   #6487
Great Supremacy Member

Look at the one who's saying when he is always in formal wear. Got goatie somemore. Look so man.
Goatee cause no money buy shavers. Hahahaha. Formal wear is bo bian haha you wear blazer. Win!
Old 14-09-2013, 12:35 AM   #6488
Master Member

Ok!! Gpgt liao!Remember that this is end of the day photos. I styled late morning.

Tilt head back so can use the light background to show the textures

Towel dried

Blow dried.
Straight right? =x

Last edited by deaththeorist; 14-09-2013 at 12:43 AM..
Old 14-09-2013, 01:03 AM   #6489
Supremacy Member

Bro the review due damn long alr. Haha ya man. Meet jh must dress well one. If not kena over shadow.
Nv cut hair give review very inaccurate. Summore I 2 mths no cut hair liao...

I see all runway boys here I damn depressed...

I go hide 1 corner cry liao...
Old 14-09-2013, 01:07 AM   #6490
Master Member

Nv cut hair give review very inaccurate. Summore I 2 mths no cut hair liao...

I see all runway boys here I damn depressed...

I go hide 1 corner cry liao...
Come I cry with you... Let's go... No genes is liddat one
Old 14-09-2013, 01:07 AM   #6491
Arch-Supremacy Member

Lacoco Orchard Central - Joel Park.
just cut my hair with him today....kobayashi was fully booked and i wanted to cut.

can only tell if i like it after the next few days. But can tell he's quite technically good.
Old 14-09-2013, 01:11 AM   #6492
Arch-Supremacy Member

at first tempt me with VOI hairspray...now tempt me with PP hairspray...

which 1 has the better hold?
Old 14-09-2013, 01:14 AM   #6493
Great Supremacy Member

PowerPoint. Haha I think. Haha nv use Voi before.

Wah lao. I also want to cry. Haha no genes + pimple face. Sighhhh
Old 14-09-2013, 01:15 AM   #6494
Great Supremacy Member

Tmr stay tune to my review although JH alr say all what I wanna say. Nothing left. Hahaha. Now I stress.

The PP is really kinda awesome. Haha
Old 14-09-2013, 01:19 AM   #6495
Great Supremacy Member

Death, I always wished I had that kind of straight and flow down hair.

My hair even if kept long, just image Gulie from Street Fighter. Even JH also says the same thing.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.