HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-09-2013, 02:27 PM   #6541
Master Member

LOL that stereotype is correct im science student...and i'm also the outlier!
Blonde hair FTW bro!
deaththeorist likes this.
Old 14-09-2013, 02:29 PM   #6542
Master Member

Ok later I try. Hahaha. Shld I do it with pp or shldnt so as to test the strength? Lol shld be doing a quiff instead of a pomp side comb
I am guessing without hair spray, it will most likely flop. Sponge wax itself doesnt come with good hold. The texture finish is good though. Gold digger itself is heavy. With the concoction of these both, it don't explain the logic on how it can fulfil the idea of fixation and holding of hairstyle. U can give it a try though but i feel spray it with a bit of PP will better do the job of allowing you to see how things go. Usually, hair sprays dun have to use a lot.
Old 14-09-2013, 02:31 PM   #6543
Great Supremacy Member

I am guessing without hair spray, it will most likely flop. Sponge wax itself doesnt come with good hold. The texture finish is good though. Gold digger itself is heavy. With the concoction of these both, it don't explain the logic on how it can fulfil the idea of fixation and holding of hairstyle. U can give it a try though but i feel spray it with a bit of PP will better do the job of allowing you to see how things go. Usually, hair sprays dun have to use a lot.
Ya lor. Haha but I just try. Haha see how it goes. Haha sponge wax a bit soft. If never try, never know. But I Cfm won't restock my sponge wax cause gold digger just replaced it!
Old 14-09-2013, 02:48 PM   #6544

Tried salt spray+armino+gold digger today. The salt spray+spongewax+gold digger combo seems to work better.
Old 14-09-2013, 02:49 PM   #6545
Master Member

Its true because water just takes away the dirt and grime and not the natural oils. Our hair needs these natural oils so with that said, it will not make your hair feel too dry and consequently, you will have an easier time to style your hair too. On a side note, if you wash too often, then the natural oils will be stripped off and your hair glands /follicles will be producing additional oils to replace the lost oils and result in greasy hair.
It might be of worth to note that these oils, technically sebum, have anti bacterial properties too!
Old 14-09-2013, 02:53 PM   #6546
Master Member

Tried salt spray+armino+gold digger today. The salt spray+spongewax+gold digger combo seems to work better.
Aiyo I no spongewax. Didn't use salt spray though. You + or > ? I dun like arimino > gold digger also.

What science? Outliers unite! Hehehe
Old 14-09-2013, 02:55 PM   #6547

Aiyo I no spongewax. Didn't use salt spray though. You + or > ? I dun like arimino > gold digger also.

What science? Outliers unite! Hehehe
its +, i just cocktail them. taking chem/bio
Old 14-09-2013, 05:34 PM   #6548
Great Supremacy Member

Just use sponge wax and gold digger. Lol still prefer the quicksand combo because more matte. Will post my thoughts and pics later!
Old 14-09-2013, 06:14 PM   #6549
Supremacy Member

Its true because water just takes away the dirt and grime and not the natural oils. Our hair needs these natural oils so with that said, it will not make your hair feel too dry and consequently, you will have an easier time to style your hair too. On a side note, if you wash too often, then the natural oils will be stripped off and your hair glands /follicles will be producing additional oils to replace the lost oils and result in greasy hair.
Oh! Noted with thanks.

Wow this thread is really really interesting and informative! How wish I visit this thread earlier!
leejhong likes this.
Old 14-09-2013, 06:45 PM   #6550

Oh! Noted with thanks.

Wow this thread is really really interesting and informative! How wish I visit this thread earlier!
This thread is not only informative, but we do awesome review of hair styling wax and occasionally carrying out Mass Order. We do have a local hair grooming dealer here too. Just keep a lookout
Old 14-09-2013, 07:21 PM   #6551
Great Supremacy Member

My hair is like jim Chapman today. Hahaha! Youtubber. Haha go check out this channel. UK dude. He also got hair tutorial.
Old 14-09-2013, 07:22 PM   #6552
High Supremacy Member

Scent for the night:

Old 14-09-2013, 07:35 PM   #6553
Great Supremacy Member

This thread is not only informative, but we do awesome review of hair styling wax and occasionally carrying out Mass Order. We do have a local hair grooming dealer here too. Just keep a lookout
He is the starter of the thread. Haha.
Old 14-09-2013, 07:53 PM   #6554

He is the starter of the thread. Haha.
i know. started but he very long nvr visit his birthplace ma. Now he see so developed he also feel harpie! Tio bo? hahaha!
Old 14-09-2013, 09:16 PM   #6555

anyone tried Milbon Prejume Styling Wax 7 before? hows it compare to uevo grey etc
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.