HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-09-2013, 05:15 PM   #6691
Arch-Supremacy Member

IVERSON korkor can PM me somemoar of chiur pics???
Old 16-09-2013, 05:20 PM   #6692
Supremacy Member

IVERSON korkor can PM me somemoar of chiur pics???
can sexchange wif urs???

FAP FAP FAPPPPP
Old 16-09-2013, 05:22 PM   #6693
Great Supremacy Member

is it normal that i use comb den comb half way kena stucked inside my hair after applying quicksand???

to me, gold digger like abit heavier than quicksand when applied onto hair...

what u guys think???

jhong, i expect to see review with PICS hor...
of course. haha. they are dry product. imagine combing your dry hair, tends to be abit harder.

yes. gold digger is heavier due to its strength. quicksand lightweight. when you spread in your palms you know already. haha
Old 16-09-2013, 05:24 PM   #6694
Supremacy Member

of course. haha. they are dry product. imagine combing your dry hair, tends to be abit harder.

yes. gold digger is heavier due to its strength. quicksand lightweight. when you spread in your palms you know already. haha
wah lao, den how slikhaar pple comb ar??? they comb like damn smooth...
Old 16-09-2013, 05:43 PM   #6695

Really ar? Kuso now I gian lols.
Arimino not as good? Neo spice wor. Not spice sister.

Eh gx I tot u said gold digger better with quicksand? Quick quick wanna see ur comparisons lol
I was using spice sister with gold digger, not the neo spice. Used gold digger + spongewax today again. Really very good combo. Whole day hold still there, matte and not clumpy at all , can easily run my fingers through.
Old 16-09-2013, 05:57 PM   #6696
Great Supremacy Member

it's their hair, THE HAIR! ARGH! something we can never have. lol
Old 16-09-2013, 05:59 PM   #6697
Supremacy Member

Wig lo.... Haha haha.. :X. Then you wan elvis presley hairstyle also no problem..
Old 16-09-2013, 06:15 PM   #6698
Master Member

They can comb with quicksand only? I tot they always mix? With quicksand only I can't even run my fingers thru lor. And my hair is silk smooth de

And yep gold digger is like the heaviest product I own xD
Old 16-09-2013, 06:19 PM   #6699
Supremacy Member

They can comb with quicksand only? I tot they always mix? With quicksand only I can't even run my fingers thru lor. And my hair is silk smooth de

And yep gold digger is like the heaviest product I own xD
i think it's already damn sat ki to comb with gold digger... i think they did comb with gold digger nia....
Old 16-09-2013, 06:21 PM   #6700
Master Member

I was using spice sister with gold digger, not the neo spice. Used gold digger + spongewax today again. Really very good combo. Whole day hold still there, matte and not clumpy at all , can easily run my fingers through.
Bleh dun like that version of arimino wax
Old 16-09-2013, 06:38 PM   #6701
Arch-Supremacy Member

IVERSON korkor, can send didi here a few of chiur peektures before I continue assignment mahs?
Old 16-09-2013, 06:47 PM   #6702
Supremacy Member

Thanks bro leejhong for the Carbolic Silky Shampoo.

The bottle is 420ml filled with translucent black liquid (since it is charcoal). It has a gentle nice smell but probably not strong as Kanebo.

During shampooing, it leaves a gentle feel on the scalp as compared to those shampoos that have a mint and cooling effect (which may be too strong for some bros with sensitive scalp). After washing off with water, my hair indeed feel the dryness as mentioned by bro gaoxing84.
Old 16-09-2013, 06:49 PM   #6703
Master Member

Ok ok I see you guys mention strong hold but still can run fingers thru and all that. Can elaborate more? Cos to me strong hold and running fingers thru are mutually exclusive concepts. Moderate hold I can understand. Like even for my magic concoction neo spice + gold digger, it's only pliable but still impossible to run fingers thru. The hold is insane though, when jumping it will very most bounce on the spot as though it's heavily damped (got engineers here? XD)

Or do y'all mean the strongest possible hold when it comes to running fingers thru? Like as though there are two categories for strength that u need a conversion matrix for?

sh!t leaking too much geek speak later tio sexpose.
Old 16-09-2013, 06:51 PM   #6704
Supremacy Member

IVERSON korkor, can send didi here a few of chiur peektures before I continue assignment mahs?
u wan half naked or full naked????
Old 16-09-2013, 06:52 PM   #6705
Supremacy Member

Ok ok I see you guys mention strong hold but still can run fingers thru and all that. Can elaborate more? Cos to me strong hold and running fingers thru are mutually exclusive concepts. Moderate hold I can understand. Like even for my magic concoction neo spice + gold digger, it's only pliable but still impossible to run fingers thru. The hold is insane though, when jumping it will very most bounce on the spot as though it's heavily damped (got engineers here? XD)

Or do y'all mean the strongest possible hold when it comes to running fingers thru? Like as though there are two categories for strength that u need a conversion matrix for?

sh!t leaking too much geek speak later tio sexpose.
that's y i suggest jhong or gaoxing, our runway boys, to do a video review!!!!
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.