HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-09-2013, 10:46 PM   #6721
Supremacy Member

Thanks bro leejhong for the Carbolic Silky Shampoo.

The bottle is 420ml filled with translucent black liquid (since it is charcoal). It has a gentle nice smell but probably not strong as Kanebo.

During shampooing, it leaves a gentle feel on the scalp as compared to those shampoos that have a mint and cooling effect (which may be too strong for some bros with sensitive scalp). After washing off with water, my hair indeed feel the dryness as mentioned by bro gaoxing84.
Thanks for the sweet and simple review on the carbolic shampoo bro! Hope you like the sample that i passed you too.
Old 16-09-2013, 10:46 PM   #6722
Great Supremacy Member

haha follow the rules! NPNT!! hahaha.

powerpoint hair spray super awesome! haha good recommendation by JH!

gold digger is strong, uber strong but if you need more power! pair it with power point! won't regret!

GOLD DIGGER BATCH 8 LAI!!!!!!!!!!!! haha MO MO MO!!!
Old 16-09-2013, 10:50 PM   #6723
Supremacy Member

that's y i suggest jhong or gaoxing, our runway boys, to do a video review!!!!
JH can. Haha I camera shy for video. Haha and my voice sounds faggish on videos.
I am sure video reviews will be here someday, somehow. But right now, not me lah. I not so zai to do it yet. With inference to the picture that iverson bro posted, he confirm can make it too. Bro, start the ball rolling leh. I will be right behind you.
Old 16-09-2013, 10:55 PM   #6724
Supremacy Member

haha follow the rules! NPNT!! hahaha.

powerpoint hair spray super awesome! haha good recommendation by JH!

gold digger is strong, uber strong but if you need more power! pair it with power point! won't regret!

GOLD DIGGER BATCH 8 LAI!!!!!!!!!!!! haha MO MO MO!!!
Okay then. Thought of experimenting something out with quicksand tml. If it works good then i take pic. Else if no reviews, you guys know what happen already. HAHA

Yeah i also feel PP hair spray is quite a classic hairspray to have. Typical hair sprays tend to make the hair very crunchy which explains why some ppl don't like to use hair spray. I myself don't like that feeling too but PP hair spray doesn't. In fact, it adds a soft touch to it and yet able to hold the hair there just nice and well.
Old 16-09-2013, 11:43 PM   #6725
Great Supremacy Member

Okay then. Thought of experimenting something out with quicksand tml. If it works good then i take pic. Else if no reviews, you guys know what happen already. HAHA

Yeah i also feel PP hair spray is quite a classic hairspray to have. Typical hair sprays tend to make the hair very crunchy which explains why some ppl don't like to use hair spray. I myself don't like that feeling too but PP hair spray doesn't. In fact, it adds a soft touch to it and yet able to hold the hair there just nice and well.
the fact that is pliable and doesn't freeze my hair, making my hair feels thick and holds in place. that's why i love this hair spray and now i am using it more. haha darn JH, from no hair spray to making me spray my hair.

i can restyle my hair to comb back, quiff or side comb whenever i want.

BUT GOLD DIGGER STILL FTW! The fundamental to any hair style or anyone who require strong hold!~ and Powerpoint spray is there to complement it!
Old 17-09-2013, 12:20 AM   #6726
Supremacy Member

Best combi for me is seasalt spray, gold digger and then finish off with sponge wax. Use ~80-20 ratio in terms of gold digger to sponge wax. Able to maintain the hairstyle for pretty long and I like the glossy finish. Colleagues commented my hairstyle very stylo!
deaththeorist likes this.
Old 17-09-2013, 12:31 AM   #6727

Where can I get this gold digger product that everyone seems to be talking about in Singapore?
Old 17-09-2013, 12:35 AM   #6728
Supremacy Member

Where can I get this gold digger product that everyone seems to be talking about in Singapore?
U can get it from gaoxing84.

He's conducting MO for it and looks like demand is overwhelming! He's into no.7/8 MO!
Old 17-09-2013, 12:41 AM   #6729

U can get it from gaoxing84.

He's conducting MO for it and looks like demand is overwhelming! He's into no.7/8 MO!
Ok left him a PM. Besides this gold digger and quick sand that I've been reading about (from the last 40 or so pages, sorry this thread is just too long), are there any others that people can recommend? I'm new to this whole wax thing, been using Watsons/Guardian bought stuff.
Old 17-09-2013, 12:45 AM   #6730
Arch-Supremacy Member

what you're using now bro? intro intro? i go test it out! TIA!!
dont judge me by my scents!

day: boss bottled
night: paco rabbane's ultraviolet

not really that into niche scents yet and most of my ex-s says that boss bottled suit me very well...so thats why
Old 17-09-2013, 12:47 AM   #6731
Arch-Supremacy Member

haha some of them i know.

but some the nick very similar. everyone's nick here got to do with death and dark. haha
fuuuuu! i think im in this list too!
Old 17-09-2013, 12:49 AM   #6732
Arch-Supremacy Member

If you cant hold a quiff after seasalt spray, i will refund u the seasalt spray bro. Thats a promise to you before i meet you tml. Since u are using with gold digger, be sure to spray a bit to hold and fix it even better.
i might need to buy another 1 soon

if he does refund, just sell to me the used bottle at a slight discount
Old 17-09-2013, 12:51 AM   #6733
Arch-Supremacy Member

tried lacoco joel park last week. the effect quite impressive.

to be honest, i only opted for him at the last minute after finding out my usual stylist (purple) was fully booked. but he's good. and now I have a dilemma the next time I go cut my hair
Old 17-09-2013, 01:40 AM   #6734
High Supremacy Member

dont judge me by my scents!

day: boss bottled
night: paco rabbane's ultraviolet

not really that into niche scents yet and most of my ex-s says that boss bottled suit me very well...so thats why
Thanks bro, can I smell u one day mahs??
Old 17-09-2013, 01:43 AM   #6735
High Supremacy Member

tried lacoco joel park last week. the effect quite impressive.

to be honest, i only opted for him at the last minute after finding out my usual stylist (purple) was fully booked. but he's good. and now I have a dilemma the next time I go cut my hair
Told you Lacoco orchard central - Joel Park is a gem. I ditched Kobayashi and all after being made to wait 1-2 hours on almost all of my visits there even with an appointment booked. (minimum 1hr. wait at least. wtf. limpeh bo arni eng la hor cb!) Well, if kobayashi cuts better than Lacoco, it might be another story and worth the wait, but hell, you know the difference and all, touch your heart, you should know that the cut from Lacoco is really a cut above kobayashi (bloody red beret level like x3 dude & Dior runway boy level like Mr. JH), and without the fuss and wait time of course.

There's no turning back for me already, kobayashi wouldnt want me back too.

Lacoco is the real deal my man - I'm not kidding you, and I'm not on a vengeance trip just because those Kobayashi dudes made me wait upwards of an hour. With the ridiculous wait time of theirs, they better be as good as or even better than Lacoco. Its only reasonable to expect that right? Logical enough right? No? Then what gives? Save on the $14 ($42+ Lacoco Uni student price, $28 Kobayashi) and be made to wait upwards of an hour? Surely, I've better things to do with my life right? Why on earth should I also suffer the wait time, while they take on additional customers without giving a flying fug or concern about me? No sense in that at all, even though I'm having a fugging high fever atm, my Tao also bo Sio tio until cannot think properly man. $14 extra for a Better hair cut and overall experience is well worth it, it's fugging damaging to my soul to be treated like an idiot at Kobayashi. I'm serious about this.

Of course, I most sincerely hope that the kobayashi dudes didn't put you through this horrible experience of mine.

Even without any wait time @ Kobayashi, let me ask you this, why on earth should you settle for something less right? It's only a difference of $14 (Uni student price from Lacoco), how often do you cut your hair you tell me? #YOLO

I need not say anymore, the whole experience and cut from Lacoco is totally of another level, you should know after getting your hair cut there. You've mentioned that Lacoco Joel Park's cut is both impressive and good, do you know why you're feeling such a massive jump? Its simply because Purple's cut is nothing at all magical or fantastic to begin with. It's time to jump ship once and for all already deadbeat bro my man, there're much better things to do with your time, life, and $.

Never talk cock to you or hao siao you right?

Lacoco is good stuff, real deal and Kobayashi can fug off far far. Hell, Kobayashi shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breathe as Lacoco.

Cut from Lacoco+Kanebo+Voi hairspray, life is good.

I need to say this again too, the ****ing Voi chick hairspray is ****ing awesome ****.

P.S. Waiting for my ****ing Kanebo conditioner.

Last edited by netzach; 17-09-2013 at 06:37 AM..
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.