Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-09-2013, 01:46 AM   #6736
Arch-Supremacy Member

u wan half naked or full naked????
Hi IVERSON korkor, can me Hab full nekkid peeks?
Got a fever and cold tonai, need some of your peeks to tide me through.
Old 17-09-2013, 08:12 AM   #6737
Master Member

Hi IVERSON korkor, can me Hab full nekkid peeks?
Got a fever and cold tonai, need some of your peeks to tide me through.
Chill bro.... U chiong work until fall sick?
Old 17-09-2013, 08:20 AM   #6738
Great Supremacy Member

Ok left him a PM. Besides this gold digger and quick sand that I've been reading about (from the last 40 or so pages, sorry this thread is just too long), are there any others that people can recommend? I'm new to this whole wax thing, been using Watsons/Guardian bought stuff.
There's a lot out there. Others will be nigelle bold make clay. Depends on what you wanna style.

Anyway to complement the gold digger and quicksand, best to go with pre styling using sea salt spray and blow dry. Then style using gold digger, then if you need holding strength that can last you the entire day. As in morning till night, add a hairspray eg powerpoint spray.
Old 17-09-2013, 08:23 AM   #6739
Master Member

Ok left him a PM. Besides this gold digger and quick sand that I've been reading about (from the last 40 or so pages, sorry this thread is just too long), are there any others that people can recommend? I'm new to this whole wax thing, been using Watsons/Guardian bought stuff.
hmm? what kinda style do u like?
Old 17-09-2013, 08:25 AM   #6740
Master Member

There's a lot out there. Others will be nigelle bold make clay. Depends on what you wanna style.

Anyway to complement the gold digger and quicksand, best to go with pre styling using sea salt spray and blow dry. Then style using gold digger, then if you need holding strength that can last you the entire day. As in morning till night, add a hairspray eg powerpoint spray.
MORNING! hahaha forever send ur msg while i typing mine >.<
Old 17-09-2013, 09:06 AM   #6741
Master Member

i might need to buy another 1 soon

if he does refund, just sell to me the used bottle at a slight discount
Bro, u cut at lacoco! That few cents discount you oso gian ah! HAHA yeah i will but doubt whatme bro will refund tho.
Old 17-09-2013, 09:10 AM   #6742
Master Member

Both gold digger and quicksand as reviewed by the bros here are great products to have! Additionally, you can take a look at the following items:

Pre styling products: OS Fashion Sea Spray, Q8 Matte Powder 3
Styling products: 90 degrees x-strong wax, Nigelle Bold Make Clay
Finishing products: PowerPoint spray, VOI hair spray
Hair care: Nigelle DS TF Treatment, Kanebo Shampoo, Carbolic Shampoo

All can be found with reviews at ThePrettyJerk. Hope its not too overwhelming for you and hope it helps!
Old 17-09-2013, 09:13 AM   #6743
Great Supremacy Member

Best combi for me is seasalt spray, gold digger and then finish off with sponge wax. Use ~80-20 ratio in terms of gold digger to sponge wax. Able to maintain the hairstyle for pretty long and I like the glossy finish. Colleagues commented my hairstyle very stylo!
For me is simple. Seasalt spray, Nigelle Bold make clay and finish with Osis+ Freeze 3.
Old 17-09-2013, 09:13 AM   #6744
Master Member

Both gold digger and quicksand as reviewed by the bros here are great products to have! Additionally, you can take a look at the following items:

Pre styling products: OS Fashion Sea Spray, Q8 Matte Powder 3
Styling products: 90 degrees x-strong wax, Nigelle Bold Make Clay
Finishing products: PowerPoint spray, VOI hair spray
Hair care: Nigelle DS TF Treatment, Kanebo Shampoo, Carbolic Shampoo

All can be found with reviews at ThePrettyJerk. Hope its not too overwhelming for you and hope it helps!
You know what they say, hoot first consider later xD
Old 17-09-2013, 09:14 AM   #6745
Great Supremacy Member

dont judge me by my scents!

day: boss bottled
night: paco rabbane's ultraviolet

not really that into niche scents yet and most of my ex-s says that boss bottled suit me very well...so thats why
Your night fragrance is the common clubbing scent for guys.
Old 17-09-2013, 09:19 AM   #6746
Master Member

Theoretically, there will be difference between blow-drying with salt spray and with just water. With just water and blow-drying, the volume is solely dependent on the use of the hair dryer so this basically means that it will collapse anytime later. Unless you use a clip or pin to hold it there for a period of time, otherwise it will just give in to gravity and fall anytime soonafter.

With seasalt spray, it helps to hold the hairstyle there with a significant longer period of time. It helps to effectively create a matte structure and seasalt spray does have their own holding factor as well (OS Fashion has a holding factor 4 out of 6). So to put things into perspective, if you spray it onto your fringe to put it into a quiff, you will be able to hold on to that for a longer period of time. Finish off with hair spray if you want it to hold on even longer. My fringer is longer so usually seasalt spray alone without hair spray can't assure that it wont collapse.

And death brought out a good point which is its also dependent on your hair texture. If your hair is like x3d bro then perhaps you dont even worry about having "collapsing" fringe.
Hmm I get this. I understand that the sss helps to hold the volume there. But some bros say give them volume mah. That's why confused. Maybe expression ba.

Edit: ugh didn't send that time.

And today is 2 weeks since I've been having a different hairstyle everyday! XD
Old 17-09-2013, 09:29 AM   #6747
Master Member

For me is simple. Seasalt spray, Nigelle Bold make clay and finish with Osis+ Freeze 3.
Lai lai your turn do write up on nigelle hahaha
Old 17-09-2013, 09:37 AM   #6748
Great Supremacy Member

Lai lai your turn do write up on nigelle hahaha
Actually I do have the time but lazy leh. Honestly, I think my hairstyle quite suitable to do a review for the clay.
Old 17-09-2013, 09:40 AM   #6749
Master Member

Actually I do have the time but lazy leh. Honestly, I think my hairstyle quite suitable to do a review for the clay.
Dont lazy leh bro. U so yandao plus ur hairstyle looks good too. Must share.
Old 17-09-2013, 09:42 AM   #6750
Master Member

Do it do it! I refuse to believe that I'm the only one that thinks that it has a gel like texture =X or maybe I am. *draws circles
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.