HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-09-2013, 07:07 PM   #6811
Great Supremacy Member

Ooo so the new hdf is called claymation sia.

I'm interested in the clay wax!
hehe. bro stay tuned. let's be the first to try it out when they release. then we release to the bros here! haha.

pioneer always rocks!
Old 17-09-2013, 07:26 PM   #6812
Master Member

hehe. bro stay tuned. let's be the first to try it out when they release. then we release to the bros here! haha.

pioneer always rocks!
Pioneer! Hahaha booya!
Old 17-09-2013, 08:11 PM   #6813
Great Supremacy Member

Haha btw more news. The new clay will be like a quicksand + sebastian craft clay + gold digger combo! Omg! Haha. They still doing testing. But a new video will be out soon. I think my MO gotta mix up all the by vilain products!

Anyway! Batch 8 for gold digger! Anyone!!! Haha
Old 17-09-2013, 08:18 PM   #6814
Greater Supremacy Member

Are you sure you are from kampong?

I come from the kampong so by nature, very unkempt, so must ask people help me tidy up mah

very gian to try those hot/cold facial shave

btw, if anyone is going to We Need A Hero, look for Luke Strickland
Old 17-09-2013, 08:37 PM   #6815
Master Member

Just want to thanks leejhong for the meet up and the great product from TPJ.

The Kanebo shampoo sample I just used. IT IS SIMPLY SMELL GOOD!

Normally my shampoo will cause my hair very dry due to bleached hair before. So I always use a lot of conditioner to make it smoother to comb later.

However this shampoo do not need me to use the conditioner at all and leave a silly soft feel!

Bro. Count me in for the next batch of the shampoo la. Hahaha
No worries at all bro! Glad that you liked the kanebo shampoo sample.

Yes, you are right. Kanebo acidic shampoo does more than just cleansing impurities from the hair. It provides adequate moisturizing effect for the hair so that no dryness will be felt after showering. I must say that the feeling is quite good after using. Fresh feel.

However, kanebo shampoo is not a 2-in-1 conditioner. So, it means that kanebo will not and cannot displace the use of a conditioner as it does not repair the cortex layer, which is the main layer of the hair. What we feel is only the cuticle layer which is the outermost layer. Haircare goes a long way and such investments will truly benefit one in the long run.

Join the kanebo pre order now if you haven't!
Old 17-09-2013, 08:44 PM   #6816
Great Supremacy Member

No worries at all bro! Glad that you liked the kanebo shampoo sample.

Yes, you are right. Kanebo acidic shampoo does more than just cleansing impurities from the hair. It provides adequate moisturizing effect for the hair so that no dryness will be felt after showering. I must say that the feeling is quite good after using. Fresh feel.

However, kanebo shampoo is not a 2-in-1 conditioner. So, it means that kanebo will not and cannot displace the use of a conditioner as it does not repair the cortex layer, which is the main layer of the hair. What we feel is only the cuticle layer which is the outermost layer. Haircare goes a long way and such investments will truly benefit one in the long run.

Join the kanebo pre order now if you haven't!
My girlfriend said after using(she has quite long and thick hair so your sample package for the shampoo one time she use finish liao), her scalp got abit of burning sensation.

What does it mean?
Old 17-09-2013, 08:54 PM   #6817
Master Member

My girlfriend said after using(she has quite long and thick hair so your sample package for the shampoo one time she use finish liao), her scalp got abit of burning sensation.

What does it mean?
Its suitable for everyday use actually so people with sensitive scalp are also suitable to use them too. Unless she got very sensitive scalp whereby only very gentle kinds are suitable for her. And the volume i gave you is for guys 3 washes. Even if she has thick and long hair, that amount she used in one go is actually quite a lot.

Last edited by leejhong; 17-09-2013 at 08:57 PM..
Old 17-09-2013, 09:03 PM   #6818
Supremacy Member

Met up with the legendary JH today. Handsome and fine chap. No chance to ask u if my hair is okie or not coz I was wearing cap! Will try out the various products which I bought and tks for the samples. Much appreciated.
gaoxing84 likes this.
Old 17-09-2013, 09:19 PM   #6819
Great Supremacy Member

I come from the kampong so by nature, very unkempt, so must ask people help me tidy up mah

very gian to try those hot/cold facial shave

btw, if anyone is going to We Need A Hero, look for Luke Strickland
Ang moh?

Haha just chatted with Rasmus on fb. Haha nice chap. He will update me on the new products. Looking forward.
Old 17-09-2013, 09:23 PM   #6820
Greater Supremacy Member

Ang moh?

Haha just chatted with Rasmus on fb. Haha nice chap. He will update me on the new products. Looking forward.
not ang moh, x3dnd3x see me before
Old 17-09-2013, 09:35 PM   #6821
Master Member

Lol I think he asking about Luke.

Anyway the burning sensation I think just not used to such products ba. pH much lower than the run off the mill kind. When I first use facial wash for sensitive skin also get a bit of burning sensation, although I dun have sensitive skin xD. I understand that feeling as the product is working as it should lol
Old 17-09-2013, 10:21 PM   #6822
Great Supremacy Member

Haha no la. Was asking about Luke. Hahaha
Old 17-09-2013, 10:31 PM   #6823
Great Supremacy Member

Its suitable for everyday use actually so people with sensitive scalp are also suitable to use them too. Unless she got very sensitive scalp whereby only very gentle kinds are suitable for her. And the volume i gave you is for guys 3 washes. Even if she has thick and long hair, that amount she used in one go is actually quite a lot.
Erm, her hair is until backside area and its really thick. I think she got 3 or 4 years never cut hair liao. She usually use that amount to wash her hair.
Old 17-09-2013, 10:32 PM   #6824
Great Supremacy Member

Even now outside see you also don't remember how you look like liao.
Old 17-09-2013, 10:39 PM   #6825
Greater Supremacy Member

Haha no la. Was asking about Luke. Hahaha
yeah Luke Strickland is an ang moh, from UK if I am not wrong
gaoxing84 likes this.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.