The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dont troll liao hor. :eek:

Thanks bro for the cues! My friends commented that its nice. HAHA

Any problem can look for me. I can help you take a look if you don't mind.

For breaking, remember, control over power. What you wanna achieve is this type of break. Parking the cue ball in the middle.

Dead center hit without dropping of elbow. Of course, try up your potting skills when you have the time. :o

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i tried to copy JH Kpop style but nowhere near him. Sobs :(
lazy to do hair, so spray sea salt spray and blow. right after gym!
IMG_00000525_zps8d074d3c.jpg

Looks even better than mine lo, bro. And really, your hair damn a lot leh. Many will envy you.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have super fine hair. Would prefer a shorter cut but I somehow get lazy to style after it becomes a bit longer after 2-3 weeks. Any suggestions on a very low maintenance short cut besides botak of course. Wanted to try quiff but doubt my hair can pull it off.

Personally, i feel that mullet is even harder to pull off than quiff. Or u can try ivy league/crew cut. Relatively easy to maintain too. :)

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got to highly recommend Joel from LaCoCo already! Not only is he a great hairstylist but very friendly too! He just dropped me a text out of the blue asking how's my haircut I did last week & if I have any problems styling it.

This kind of hairstylist, how to don't recommend? Not trying to do a netzach here but I'm glad I jumped over from kobayashi.

*NOT a paid review ok! :s13:

So now netzach becomes a verb already? HAHA but hey, thats some real service over here man. Dropping a message personally to customer really shows something. Thumbs up!

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
purple remember me one.

ytd i was outside koba the handphone store, she walked past and saw me and call me. haha.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
or u can just tell auntie "jian spike". super fine hair will look very nice. like kamijou touma. no need style at all still look damn good. my friend got this style. he didnt know who is kamijou touma, just so happen that it looked similar.

Can't smell any bits of J-Pop now liao leh. Spiked era is gone with the wind liaos. HAHA

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the long awaited silverfox!
Same Holding Strength as Gold Digger, NOW WITH SHINE!
For those want wants to do classic slickback with shine!

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i use the sea salt red bottle, jh let me try.
5-6? using a lousy sample pump bottle i bought

Thats the ECO SSS. Today i used it too and gotta to say i am starting to like it more and more though. Though hold is not as good as OS, the texture it gives is different. :)

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i use the sea salt red bottle, jh let me try.
5-6? using a lousy sample pump bottle i bought

Actually my girlfriend has alot of those sample pump bottle. I tried all of them and feel the Hello Kitty one from Daiso is the best.

If you don't mind the Hello Kitty images, its actually quite worth it for $2.

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually, your hair can be thick (a lot of hair) and fine (small diameter too).

His hair confirm thick lah. I see him dunno how many times liao.

I wanna try keeping thick for 1 year. Of course will trim shot. My current this length I feel just nice liao. I don't want longer or too short.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually, your hair can be thick (a lot of hair) and fine (small diameter too).

His hair confirm thick lah. I see him dunno how many times liao.

haha then maybe i got alot of hair. no hair thinning issue.
:s12:

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Can't smell any bits of J-Pop now liao leh. Spiked era is gone with the wind liaos. HAHA

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......................................

Andy0601a

Master Member
Reaction score
those who have used both products before,

any comments on Quicksand vs Claymation?

hoesoverbros

Reaction score
those who have used both products before,

any comments on Quicksand vs Claymation?

Long debate question of the century! haha! well, i have seen lots of return customer, confirm got some bought before quicksand but too shy to give a review here, i try pm each and everyone of them =) But, days back nippon did give a good review of quicksand, claymation, GD.

Thumbs up for Mr Nippon-san:s13:

PS* Lots of lerkers here digging Pomade! Thanks to you guys, 7 imperial discount code snapped within 1 night! Will be sending all out tomorrow:D

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
or u can just tell auntie "jian spike". super fine hair will look very nice. like kamijou touma. no need style at all still look damn good. my friend got this style. he didnt know who is kamijou touma, just so happen that it looked similar.

Is this close to what you guys are referring to? I know of the mullet but of course I won't keep the tail.

short-haircut-01.jpg

deaththeorist

Master Member
Reaction score
Is this close to what you guys are referring to? I know of the mullet but of course I won't keep the tail.

short-haircut-01.jpg

er.... i dont think thats what gx and dnd are referring to. i might be wrong

definitely not what *i* was referring to

just a heads up, confirm what "mullet" means to ur stylist first before allowing him/her to proceed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.