HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-09-2013, 02:26 AM   #6916
Arch-Supremacy Member

Buy a few bottles of beer, go ECP. Your best bet might be the pubs along Boat Quay. If you really wanna shang yue, what for go pubs sia.
drink to chit-chat and appreciate moon/chiobus at the same time

Old 19-09-2013, 02:43 AM   #6917
Great Supremacy Member

drink to chit-chat and appreciate moon/chiobus at the same time

Chiobus are your main concern lar. I've heard abit about you.
Old 19-09-2013, 05:16 AM   #6918
Arch-Supremacy Member

x3 bro, bo go moon watching with moi? I can sing Bruno mars talking to the moon to you babeeeeeee!
Old 19-09-2013, 08:29 AM   #6919
Great Supremacy Member

btw, the nigelle clay holding strength only 6/10? is it very big difference from gold digger?

any idea where to go chill/shang yue tomorrow night? chilling out at a beer place with a buddy but dont mind alternative suggestions
Bold make clay is strong but light weight. But gold digger I think is stronger but heavier. That's why gold digger use abit enough. I tend to use more bold make clay.

And today I use too much gold digger. Lol
Old 19-09-2013, 08:36 AM   #6920
Master Member

btw, the nigelle clay holding strength only 6/10? is it very big difference from gold digger?
yes. and yes.

it is pretty weak for me also. if wan proper hold need to spam... but thats not how its supposed to be used i think. but to achieve its natural look you'd need alot less than you'd expect. its as tho its Km is damn small but Vmax is damn big.
Old 19-09-2013, 08:37 AM   #6921
Master Member

Bold make clay is strong but light weight. But gold digger I think is stronger but heavier. That's why gold digger use abit enough. I tend to use more bold make clay.

And today I use too much gold digger. Lol
MORNIN~ lol

bad hair day again?
Old 19-09-2013, 08:47 AM   #6922
Great Supremacy Member

MORNIN~ lol

bad hair day again?
Haha kinda. Haha blow alr swee swee. I think a bit too much spongewax and a bit too much gold digger. Haha I tell ppl use abit all the time and I stupidly go use so much.

And spongewax if use too much and layer with gold digger tends to be heavy. So best is like really 1:2 spongewax and gold digger. But the total use must be damn little unless you have like a mane of hair.

Slikhaar they jitao dig one dollop of it and they can. Damn ang mohs! Hair so thick for what. Haha

Later have to go office toilet touch up. Haha

Last edited by gaoxing84; 19-09-2013 at 08:50 AM..
Old 19-09-2013, 08:54 AM   #6923
Master Member

prefer powerpoint.
Noted bro! Thanks for leaving such a simple yet useful post for me to know!
Old 19-09-2013, 08:55 AM   #6924
Master Member

Prefer something rock hard but still matte! Like reeeeaaaally hard iykwim.jpg
I using Head Colour Super Hard Spray now. Its meant to harden the second it got onto your hair and yes, its legit to make that statement and its how it works exactly. Next time got chance, let u have a try too.
Old 19-09-2013, 08:56 AM   #6925
Master Member

KEYNOTE FTW. There is not a single presentation that i can go through without using keynote nowadays. If boss asked me use PPT, jiat lat liao.
Old 19-09-2013, 08:57 AM   #6926
Great Supremacy Member

I using Head Colour Super Hard Spray now. Its meant to harden the second it got onto your hair and yes, its legit to make that statement and its how it works exactly. Next time got chance, let u have a try too.
Haha this kind harden one. Me no like hahaha.. if want harden I will use the lolane fiber gel.
Old 19-09-2013, 08:59 AM   #6927
Master Member

i just met whatme! nice dude to chat with. tall and yandao! like JH! bro go try lacoco la! haha

met another good looking dude! but never ask what's his nick! should be a reader more than a poster! haha

I hope everyone likes what i mass order! GOLD DIGGER! yay!
Bro Gaoxing is the real fit and yandao same as bro jh!! Super envious their hair so nice!

Not like me. Big forehead! Yet fat and lam nua! Hahaha

Thanks for the advise. Will heed and try tomorrow

Just want thanks both of the big brother here ( leejhong and gaoxing) for helping me to get such good hair products and allowing us to appreciate it!

Will try the salons you mentioned soon!
You guys always very humble leh. LOL i believe all of the guys here that are concerned with their hair are already looking good! Confidence is beauty. Style is good and right and walk with wind.

No worries at all, bro! Hope they really help you out!
Old 19-09-2013, 09:01 AM   #6928
Master Member

Btw, I want to share a story about our JH bro.

He received a order from a lady and only to find out that she is going to use his hair products for her wedding.

Know what JH did?! he told his mum regarding his customer wedding and both of them specifically did a special packaging with ribbons and special decoration for the lady customer!

He told me that his customer is really really happy to see the nice packaging, after which, he feel happy as well when he saw his customer is happy!

That's real customer service right there! haha

THUMBS UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP for our in-house dior model JH!
Woah bro. Thanks for helping me share but its just a minor act that i can do and yet, impactful and meaningful i feel. Hope i did not offend any of the bros out there and as usual, do let me know what areas to improve on if i did not do it right! Cheers.
Old 19-09-2013, 09:03 AM   #6929
Master Member

One last thing for me is the Kanebo shampoo to go into my collection also. Lacking of this one more item!

But by the time I got it, I think we will have new poison. Haha
Thanks for joining the pre-order for Kanebo shampoo too bro! And yes, i believe there will be new poison every now and then. The world is ever changing.
Old 19-09-2013, 09:09 AM   #6930
Great Supremacy Member

JH always mass spam replies in the morning then afternoon MIA lol
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.