The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackvice

Master Member
Reaction score
technically, you can use GD on its own.
but if you have quicksand or spongewax, you can try.
no need purposely go buy and try.

for me i have all, that's why i try playing around

quicksand + GD is slight stronger because quicksand dries up the hair at first, then GD will keep the hold in place

spongewax + GD, will create more shine because both are wax. hold wise, with GD in place, sure good hold.

awaiting for your silverfox mo.:)

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
it will start as soon as it release.
will do it together with gold digger. hopefully they allow me to mix and match

u buddy buddy wif slikhaar... ask them come singapore.... den u and jh can be their video tutorial model!!!

solaryzed

Reaction score
More information on Argan oil

"Argan oil is a great product to calm frizzy ends, add moisture to dry hair as well as add a little shine. Apply to your hair while it is still damp for an all over treatment or apply just to your dry ends after your hair is dry." from Argan Oil Benefits for Skin, Hair and Body

Thanks for the reading! So Argan oil also helps in hair-repairing? If it does then I'll not buy any other haircare haha

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmmm really keen to try something good on top of the wax (some Japan brand? Forgot the name haha) from bro LJH, need a bit more hold perhaps. Which one here is good ah

Think you can try HDF series of organic products. I believe quicksand or claymation should be fine too. Gold Digger, IMO, might not be that suitable as its kinda heavyweight. Not for people with thin hair. Anyway, 90degrees wax is the one you bought! Hope it helps bro! :)

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will try out the GD sample that JH passed to me tomorrow. Let's see how strong is the holding strength.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My friend introduced me to use Argan Oil, is that good stuff? I still have leftoever Nigelle DS TF Treatment from you which i bought in the past. And what do you mean post hair care? Not really a pro at this haha

Hair mask should be more than enough to treat your bleached hair already i believe. But to strengthen it, argan oil will be one good solution. Argan oil also helps to make it light and silky as well but hell yeah, it can be pretty expensive too. Females with long hair will find it more useful, even though males can use it too. For sharing, here's a product that i used before that have argan oil. Orofluido Hair Elixir.

IMG_7292.jpg

ecan07

Reaction score
Think you can try HDF series of organic products. I believe quicksand or claymation should be fine too. Gold Digger, IMO, might not be that suitable as its kinda heavyweight. Not for people with thin hair. Anyway, 90degrees wax is the one you bought! Hope it helps bro! :)

Ya ya 90 degrees :p
So which one wld be better ah? Nvr see claymation before but remembered something not so good abt quicksand haha.
90 degrees is fine with shorter hair but when my hair gets longer and before I go salon, it's sort of hard to manage, lack of holding and kinda flat after a while. And I think my current spray weighs down a bit sometimes, mayb I spray wrongly :p

solaryzed

Reaction score
Hair mask should be more than enough to treat your bleached hair already i believe. But to strengthen it, argan oil will be one good solution. Argan oil also helps to make it light and silky as well but hell yeah, it can be pretty expensive too. Females with long hair will find it more useful, even though males can use it too. For sharing, here's a product that i used before that have argan oil. Orofluido Hair Elixir.

IMG_7292.jpg

I've bought two pure Argan oil products from Venus Beauty, a serum and a conditioner. And yea they ain't cheap :( $58 for both. Thanks for all your help! Just one more question, can I use the conditioner, nigelle dstf treatment and serum all at the same time?

Tudo88

Reaction score
I've bought two pure Argan oil products from Venus Beauty, a serum and a conditioner. And yea they ain't cheap :( $58 for both. Thanks for all your help! Just one more question, can I use the conditioner, nigelle dstf treatment and serum all at the same time?

what brand is it?will go hunt for it soon

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I would strongly advise you not to do that. Use everything in moderation. Nigelle DS TF treatment can totally displace and replace the use of conditioner. So if you use hair mask (recommended usage is 2-3 times per week), please do not use conditioner. Serum is more of convenience product so i usually apply it before heading to bed. Not too much of it too. If you use everything together, your hair will be overly nourished and it might lead to greasy hair or even worse. So please dont.

xRenol

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reading! So Argan oil also helps in hair-repairing? If it does then I'll not buy any other haircare haha

Argan oil do help in hair repairing but most of the times one just need a good scalp shampoo that can clean the scalp effectively.

If you are really interested in Argan Oil, you can go for Moroccan Argan Oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.