LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23-09-2013, 09:29 AM   #7156
Banned

han nah... back to hair LOL

netzach bro!
you think these two are the same?
Kent Brushes - The World's Finest Brushes - Est 1777 - KFM2
Kent Brushes - The World's Finest Brushes - Est 1777 - AHGLO01

like same sh!t just that one is "men's" one is "ladies". also, the "ladies" one can be found at watsons XD
^ get the men's one bro, the female one is hell fuggin ugly. you wouldn't want to be using that thing on you even if no one sees it.
Old 23-09-2013, 09:54 AM   #7157
Master Member

^ get the men's one bro, the female one is hell fuggin ugly. you wouldn't want to be using that thing on you even if no one sees it.
Lol!! What a description... Lazy shipping sia

Btw, for today!
gaoxing84 and hoesoverbros like this.
Old 23-09-2013, 10:05 AM   #7158
Banned

Heh. The very last time I used wax was when I was in the army lol. Blow dry + hairspray for me usually lol. Now it's blow dry + sea spray + hairspray. I'm a simple man mahs. Not yandao, style so much also bo lang see.
Old 23-09-2013, 10:19 AM   #7159
Great Supremacy Member

death, the thing you like that picture abit wrong. hahahahaha

BTW, Junhong and me will be coming up a promo bundle for OS Fashion Sea Salt Spray + Gold Digger by Vilain.

Not a huge discount but at least something for those who wanna try out the sea salt spray and gold digger.

Good for people who are looking for professional products or trying to switch from mainstream brands for the mass market.

Prices will be out as soon we have settle it. haha please look out for it! hehe
Old 23-09-2013, 10:22 AM   #7160
Master Member

Heh. The very last time I used wax was when I was in the army lol. Blow dry + hairspray for me usually lol. Now it's blow dry + sea spray + hairspray. I'm a simple man mahs. Not yandao, style so much also bo lang see.
Anywhere also more lang than in army leh lol. But waxes ain't gonna smell anywhere close to aerosols anytime soon xD
Old 23-09-2013, 10:29 AM   #7161

death, the thing you like that picture abit wrong. hahahahaha

BTW, Junhong and me will be coming up a promo bundle for OS Fashion Sea Salt Spray + Gold Digger by Vilain.

Not a huge discount but at least something for those who wanna try out the sea salt spray and gold digger.

Good for people who are looking for professional products or trying to switch from mainstream brands for the mass market.

Prices will be out as soon we have settle it. haha please look out for it! hehe
awesome! been wanting to try those 2 products and this comes just in time!
Old 23-09-2013, 10:33 AM   #7162

btw anyone has any advice on how to manage the hair at the side of the head? I shaved the sides for back comb and other styles but wanna grow the hair out for a side comb.

I asked my hair dresser and he told me to tahan it for 2 months -_-..

I usually cut a number 1 or 2 and after 3 weeks to a month it'll start looking pong and ugly

oh yeah and any1 permed their hair over here?

thanks!
Old 23-09-2013, 10:45 AM   #7163
Great Supremacy Member

awesome! been wanting to try those 2 products and this comes just in time!
you're one lucky guy. I had this promo in mind and i texted my bro JH if he's keep to do a promo for the people reading, lurking or posting here.

It will be extended to everyone who is reading this forum. No matter you, your friend or family.

I don't think I will post this in the MO thread for this promo. exclusive for people here that bother to follow this thread. hehe

Price is out (Not a super huge discount though but this is the best we could do! )
$42 for 1 Tub of Gold Digger by Vilain and 1 Bottle of OS Fashion Sea Salt Spray!

Last edited by gaoxing84; 23-09-2013 at 11:04 AM..
Old 23-09-2013, 11:33 AM   #7164
Great Supremacy Member

btw anyone has any advice on how to manage the hair at the side of the head? I shaved the sides for back comb and other styles but wanna grow the hair out for a side comb.

I usually cut a number 1 or 2 and after 3 weeks to a month it'll start looking pong and ugly

thanks!
perm hair experience have to find Leejhong. he will come in spam replies probably at night.

Check back here again. haha
Old 23-09-2013, 11:42 AM   #7165

At least you got lisa simpson see
Old 23-09-2013, 12:31 PM   #7166
Master Member

thanks!
U cut number one then you wanna grow out of cos will have that interim halffug period wad. I'm in the process of growing out my undercut too, but not sides. I trying to grow back the back. But then after a threshold it will come back down one.

But then side comb need grow out meh? I think gaoxing one can do both leh

And ya perm before also? Waddup?
Old 23-09-2013, 01:54 PM   #7167

Just remembered I still had one refill pack for the shiseido fogbar. Loaded it up and damn do I like this spritz on gel wax thingy spray. Hehe.

Btw that time got people wanna buy Kent mens styling brush right? Still wanna buy anot ar? Wan share shipping? XD
Which website? I like to get a Kent brush
Old 23-09-2013, 02:12 PM   #7168

Which website? I like to get a Kent brush
Free shipping from Feelunique no need to share.

Another option is to buy seconds from Kent UK ebay. Here must share shipping.

If not check out the local Watson major branches carry Kent brushes too.

For Kent combs, can find at Mustafa Serangoon plaza or at Hounds of Baskerville.
Old 23-09-2013, 02:22 PM   #7169

han nah... back to hair LOL

netzach bro!
you think these two are the same?
Kent Brushes - The World's Finest Brushes - Est 1777 - KFM2
Kent Brushes - The World's Finest Brushes - Est 1777 - AHGLO01

like same sh!t just that one is "men's" one is "ladies". also, the "ladies" one can be found at watsons XD
http://www.kentbrushes.com/shopexd.asp?id=162&catid=26

The tradtional military brush without handle for gentlemen use. Compact and large brush surface area.

I bought mine at the Kent UK ebay, seconds only the box slightly crushed no other visible defects. Share with a few friends the brush plus shipping cost 25 sgd each.
Old 23-09-2013, 02:32 PM   #7170
Master Member

http://www.kentbrushes.com/shopexd.asp?id=162&catid=26

The tradtional military brush without handle for gentlemen use. Compact and large brush surface area.

I bought mine at the Kent UK ebay, seconds only the box slightly crushed no other visible defects. Share with a few friends the brush plus shipping cost 25 sgd each.
got a boar bristle one le... looking for one for wet hair or for styling
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.