The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

PetiaC

Reaction score
Yesterday recieve 2 parcels. Kent table comb and Dr Bronner castille soap from feelunique and OS Spray from TPJ.

I must say very impressed by OS Spray. The volume and hold very better than KMS sss. My current hairstyle quite short, I just use the OS Sea Spray and a bit of hairspray then can settle.

OpticalBoy

Reaction score
so sexcited later gonna meet yandao jh collect 2 kanebo shampoo and 2 conditioner!

later shall look out for the guy kena surrounded by girls :s13:

sneggg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
im gonna cocktail claymation with GD lol

i tried both claymation and GD, GD has a stringer hold n claymation more shine i find

PetiaC

Reaction score
My beautybay order for babybliss hairdryer is missing in transit. UK side tracked till left facility and Singpost customer service can't help at all. 18 oct till now cannot be havent reach yet...

Sianz will reorder with courier shipping

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
its more of a love-hate relationship with it for me. but its really awesome sometimes! :s13:

Not many people can comprehend how to use nigelle bold make clay. But as mentioned a lot of times before, yes it can be real awesome if you know how to use it properly!

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
another vote for uevo grey. it is pretty good! moved on to other products to try but might return to uevo grey in the future!

wah, makes me tempted to try vantachi since I quite like joico too!

Vantachi hair clay is damn strong. The holding power is definitely one of the strongest that i ever used. The only downside is that it can be pretty sticky during application and might yank off a few strands of hair. Thats the only thing that i dont like about vantachi hair clay. Pleasant fruity smell. Reminds me of honeydew, seriously.

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My turn to share some love.

Was contemplating between HDF and Gold Digger, chance upon an opportunity to let my stylist do my hair(usually I plan swee swee cut hair after work then go home straight then don't have to wash hair), she used the Goldwell Roughman 4 and I fell in love with it, the hold is pretty awesome with pretty good restyling properties, matte finish tho, people looking for shine might want to look elsewhere, I have a quiff haircut btw.

Got chop carrot head(paid $29) at the salon but I'm fine with it, cause cut there very long already.

0621E8E24D5E77B1B4B3DA96F6D23EA2_202471_0.jpg

Did i see wrongly? 100ml for $29 bucks. Thats real expensive bro. Goldwell is a big brand but I never mamage to try this out before though. Perhaps its really very good but i cant really visualize how amazing this hair spray is yet. Because any decent hairspray will be able to hold and fix your hairshape with proper control as well as allowing one to inherit restyling ability. Except for hairsprays that really freezes the hair, any decent quality hair sprays is able to do the job just as well.

This gives me an opportunity to bring up PP hair spray actually which really goes close to the description but its 400ml at almost half the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.