The Hair Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

effynius

Reaction score
My new hairdo at Headlines Hairdressing!

Read more about it on my blog:
My New Hairdo At Headlines Hairdressing

y30p.jpg

traverse

Reaction score
Hi. Does anyone knows where Marcus from Supercuts Tampines went to? Just called up and they said he's not working there anymore

Andy0601a

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Can I restyle with the PP Spray? I have never really used an hair spray before but my impression of it is once you start going through your hair after spraying it will leave white flakes, please advise, thanks!

leejhong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Can I restyle with the PP Spray? I have never really used an hair spray before but my impression of it is once you start going through your hair after spraying it will leave white flakes, please advise, thanks!

That only applies to hair sprays of lower end, such as Gatsby. Because of the ingredients used, it will create white flakes when you touch it. No such problem with PP hair spray at all and yes, you can still restyle after using PP. Simply because it dries very fast and does not freeze your hair too much. Hence, giving you high level of flexibility in restyling anytime throughout the day, yet retaining strong control over the hairstyle. :)

sneggg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I very jelly of gaoxing's hairstyle. Serious lo. My hair can't achieve it.

me too, i think its the texture of the hair GX 1 quite smooth..

my hair quite thick and rough no matter how i blow n style cant acheive such smooth quilt back hair, gotta make it messy act korean :(

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
me too, i think its the texture of the hair GX 1 quite smooth..

my hair quite thick and rough no matter how i blow n style cant acheive such smooth quilt back hair, gotta make it messy act korean :(
Next time you come touch my hair see smooth anot. Haha rough and chui chui one

hoesoverbros

Reaction score
Finally! The HdF quicksand reach Singapore! :s12: Most probably will get it pack by tomorrow and send all the preorder out on Saturday guys!:D

isonoob

Reaction score
hi. me looking for wax that got strong hold.. but not oily that type after applying.. any1 can recommend me a wax?

hoesoverbros

Reaction score
hi. me looking for wax that got strong hold.. but not oily that type after applying.. any1 can recommend me a wax?

Yo ! whats your hair length and what kind of style you going for? Some details of this would be better for us to recommend you. Otherwise, based on this info, i can only say HdF Quicksand bro! give a nice 'sea-salt' matte finish :D

isonoob

Reaction score
Yo ! whats your hair length and what kind of style you going for? Some details of this would be better for us to recommend you. Otherwise, based on this info, i can only say HdF Quicksand bro! give a nice 'sea-salt' matte finish :D

my hair length is about medium long and my hair is quite thin. whenever i apply wax, it kind of oily and wont hold. i was looking for a wax that will make my hair look more and natural but wont feel oily after applying it.

jahredwee

Reaction score
my hair length is about medium long and my hair is quite thin. whenever i apply wax, it kind of oily and wont hold. i was looking for a wax that will make my hair look more and natural but wont feel oily after applying it.

Definitely quicksand. It gives your hair the Matt look and won't feel or look oily cause the quicksand absorbs oil. I'm using quicksand so I know, as recommended by all the bros here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.