HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-09-2013, 04:59 PM   #7441
Master Member

im quite impressed with the nigelle clay after experimenting for the past 1 week. initially wasn't very happy with it until I got the 'hang' of using it
Yes bro. This is one good and amazing product. Not exactly a treasure in everyone's eyes but once you understand fully about it (摸清它的底), its actually quite a babe that we're talking about here.
Old 29-09-2013, 05:01 PM   #7442
Great Supremacy Member

GX: I use Herbal Essence shampoo since primary school days. Smell me!
deaththeorist likes this.
Old 29-09-2013, 05:03 PM   #7443
Master Member

Just wondering again.. If I dyed my hair (those normal box dye)today then this Friday I perm my hair. Strongly not recommended right? Cos my hair colour getting ugly and obvious.. Very light chestnut brown now. Black hair grown about 4cm only.
IMO, its not really that recommended. When you permed your hair, your hair texture and the look will become totally different. The fullness will be on a different level and you just have to apply just a bit of styling product to get the job done already. So why am i saying all these? Because your hair definitely still have colour and i pretty much liked your hair colour too which explains my compliment for your hair colour when i met you. LOL

After you permed, your colour will become more evident and obvious because it is going to look more voluminous now. Even if there is really no colour after u permed (which i highly doubt so), you can kiv dying after you permed too but of course, not immediately.
Old 29-09-2013, 05:16 PM   #7444

Hi Guys! tomorrow night onwards, mensbazaar site will be down for a week. Any order(s) can send via PM. Thanks you!

PS* Reminder to watch Breaking Bad Series Finale tomorrow morning! HAHA
Old 29-09-2013, 05:18 PM   #7445
Master Member

IMO, its not really that recommended. When you permed your hair, your hair texture and the look will become totally different. The fullness will be on a different level and you just have to apply just a bit of styling product to get the job done already. So why am i saying all these? Because your hair definitely still have colour and i pretty much liked your hair colour too which explains my compliment for your hair colour when i met you. LOL

After you permed, your colour will become more evident and obvious because it is going to look more voluminous now. Even if there is really no colour after u permed (which i highly doubt so), you can kiv dying after you permed too but of course, not immediately.
actually 1 week gap is ok wad. but just that..... dyeing should be the last step!! u dye liao then go perm. all the colour go into the perming cream lol. so just go perm first, then until u feel that ur hair's HP regen back liao (just ask ur stylist actually xD) then go and dye lo

Last edited by deaththeorist; 29-09-2013 at 05:20 PM..
Old 29-09-2013, 05:20 PM   #7446
Great Supremacy Member

Hi Guys! tomorrow night onwards, mensbazaar site will be down for a week. Any order(s) can send via PM. Thanks you!

PS* Reminder to watch Breaking Bad Series Finale tomorrow morning! HAHA
Breaking Bad really so nice meh? My friend also tell me to download and watch. Say very nice.
Old 29-09-2013, 05:22 PM   #7447
Master Member

I am so glad that you bothered to try it out bro! Glad that it helps you too. Sometimes, its all about illusion and covering up. And seems like you are the only other one who seems to think that the smell is kinda masculine. Not really that horrid afterall. In fact, i pretty much like it too! GD FTW! GAOXING FTW!
eh what? i tot i first one to say that it smells masculine lol

really smells like my nivea deo
Old 29-09-2013, 05:24 PM   #7448
Master Member

(Like & comment) Ready for shopping in London City men's hair tutorual - Slikhaar TV in England - YouTube

lol the twins really damn cute hahaha film each other
Old 29-09-2013, 05:25 PM   #7449
Master Member

Breaking Bad really so nice meh? My friend also tell me to download and watch. Say very nice.
yes. b!tch.
(well if you watched you'd get the reference xD. but yea its a good show)
Old 29-09-2013, 05:28 PM   #7450
Supremacy Member

Ya.. I rmb you mentioned before.. I tot 1 week of time should have ample time for my hair to rest after dying to perm it.

The hair colour now change again already.. It turn even lighter and weird actually.

Nevertheless. Thanks again for your advice!

I think this Friday I shall ask the hair dresser whether my hair condition can perm or not. If not I shall dyed it darker back!
Old 29-09-2013, 05:30 PM   #7451

wa bro you never watch this show u really missing out good time sia! 30 years later you think back, you will also will blame yourself why you spend all the attention on your hair but never for this show
Old 29-09-2013, 06:15 PM   #7452
Master Member

actually 1 week gap is ok wad. but just that..... dyeing should be the last step!! u dye liao then go perm. all the colour go into the perming cream lol. so just go perm first, then until u feel that ur hair's HP regen back liao (just ask ur stylist actually xD) then go and dye lo
Theoretically, 1 week should be okay but i wont really recommend lah. If anything goes wrong, then my head will be on the chopping board.
Old 29-09-2013, 06:16 PM   #7453
Master Member

eh what? i tot i first one to say that it smells masculine lol

really smells like my nivea deo
REALLY?!?! HAHA i must have missed that out, bro. My bad. The smell is quite nice tho. But as usual, very subjective too.
Old 29-09-2013, 06:17 PM   #7454
Master Member

Ya.. I rmb you mentioned before.. I tot 1 week of time should have ample time for my hair to rest after dying to perm it.

The hair colour now change again already.. It turn even lighter and weird actually.

Nevertheless. Thanks again for your advice!

I think this Friday I shall ask the hair dresser whether my hair condition can perm or not. If not I shall dyed it darker back!
Changed again? LOL chameleon? Yeah i think you should just consult your hairstylist for advice. Safest choice liao.
Old 29-09-2013, 06:42 PM   #7455
Master Member

REALLY?!?! HAHA i must have missed that out, bro. My bad. The smell is quite nice tho. But as usual, very subjective too.
as usual? cant deny herbal essence's!
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.