Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 29-09-2013, 06:57 PM   #7456
Master Member

as usual? cant deny herbal essence's!
Herbal essence is nice!! But there will be some who beg to differ.
Old 29-09-2013, 07:07 PM   #7457
Great Supremacy Member

wa bro you never watch this show u really missing out good time sia! 30 years later you think back, you will also will blame yourself why you spend all the attention on your hair but never for this show
I spend more attention on snooker/pool tables than my hair. Of course I spend as much attention on my girlfriend as well.
Old 29-09-2013, 07:08 PM   #7458
Great Supremacy Member

Herbal essence is nice!! But there will be some who beg to differ.
Its quite nice honestly. I'm referring to the smell. My girlfriend uses the pink bottle while I'm using the blue one.
Old 29-09-2013, 08:02 PM   #7459
Great Supremacy Member

Haha. Any bottle of hb, is bloody awesome! Haha
Old 29-09-2013, 10:15 PM   #7460
Great Supremacy Member

Today use gold digger and powerpoint. Is for the win. And kms sea salt really lose to OS. Not as dry thought but the hold lousier than OS. The only thing it's softer to touch and smell like grapefruit
Old 29-09-2013, 10:41 PM   #7461
Master Member

Today use gold digger and powerpoint. Is for the win. And kms sea salt really lose to OS. Not as dry thought but the hold lousier than OS. The only thing it's softer to touch and smell like grapefruit
Until now, i feel so glad that i recommended you PowerPoint bro. Ultimately, different products serve different need. Without hair spray, not say that its impossible but it will be relatively hard to set and fix the desired hair shape in place.

Yeah every product will have tradeoffs. I also tried KMS too and the hold itself, like you said, isn't that good. In fact, most seasalt sprays are all around that range. Vantachi sea spray, Eco sea spray and even KMS have very little or insignificant variation. With that said, the holding factor and how OS sea spray mattifies and structures my hair however made me amazed till today.
Old 29-09-2013, 11:34 PM   #7462
Great Supremacy Member

Until now, i feel so glad that i recommended you PowerPoint bro. Ultimately, different products serve different need. Without hair spray, not say that its impossible but it will be relatively hard to set and fix the desired hair shape in place.

Yeah every product will have tradeoffs. I also tried KMS too and the hold itself, like you said, isn't that good. In fact, most seasalt sprays are all around that range. Vantachi sea spray, Eco sea spray and even KMS have very little or insignificant variation. With that said, the holding factor and how OS sea spray mattifies and structures my hair however made me amazed till today.
Yup. That's true. That's why get the gold digger bundle with OS sea salt spray! Haha. Kms is less dry only. Haha. I use combi of the sea salt and heat protector. Haha
Old 29-09-2013, 11:42 PM   #7463
Supremacy Member

You know I can't wait to use the SSS+GD and Quicksand combo after going to cut a shorter hair style on this Friday to achieve a Quiff for my fringe!

Actually how should my back head's hair cut? Those undercut or shave? I think if nv put off well, I sure look like some beng kia. . Haha
Old 30-09-2013, 12:01 AM   #7464
Master Member

You know I can't wait to use the SSS+GD and Quicksand combo after going to cut a shorter hair style on this Friday to achieve a Quiff for my fringe!

Actually how should my back head's hair cut? Those undercut or shave? I think if nv put off well, I sure look like some beng kia. . Haha
hmm i tot quiff need longer hair? or am i understanding quiff wrongly?

haha isnt the beng part the point?
Old 30-09-2013, 12:10 AM   #7465
Master Member

oh ya.... SSS to gd without drying. just.... dont. weirdest experiences ever. :/ its like it melts the GD and no matter what cant stay. everything just weighs down and just generally awkward to do. i did it so you dont have it! hahaha

but.... GD then QS is pretty good! use abit of qs to coat the outer portion of hair and give it a nice finish. abit like how wood gets a nice polish that feeling. very nice. try this one xD
Old 30-09-2013, 12:10 AM   #7466
Supremacy Member

Mine quite long ah.. Then it totally can't comb and very disobedience.

That time I able to do it but it keep falling down as it's heavy..
Old 30-09-2013, 12:14 AM   #7467
Master Member

Mine quite long ah.. Then it totally can't comb and very disobedience.

That time I able to do it but it keep falling down as it's heavy..
hmm? how long wor. past ur nose?

that time got someone (i tink gx?) post a vid of this dude having fringe thats past his chin lol

Last edited by deaththeorist; 30-09-2013 at 12:19 AM..
Old 30-09-2013, 09:02 AM   #7468
Master Member

Hey guys, any idea what shampoo brand Lacoco uses?
Old 30-09-2013, 09:07 AM   #7469
Master Member

Actually, there are short and long quiff. But naturally, the fringe have to be of certain length. As long as the crown is long enough to be buckled and keep the sides short, i think the quiff should look just fine. And i dont think quiff focuses on being beng leh.
Old 30-09-2013, 09:09 AM   #7470
Master Member

Undercut for back will be a bit beng i feel. Either you slope it or undercut depends on the look that you want to portray. Personally, i like to slope it but not high slope though to look neater from the back. But now my hair too long liao so it looks damn ugly.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.