HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-09-2013, 09:10 AM   #7471
Master Member

oh ya.... SSS to gd without drying. just.... dont. weirdest experiences ever. :/ its like it melts the GD and no matter what cant stay. everything just weighs down and just generally awkward to do. i did it so you dont have it! hahaha

but.... GD then QS is pretty good! use abit of qs to coat the outer portion of hair and give it a nice finish. abit like how wood gets a nice polish that feeling. very nice. try this one xD
Not enough of experiments in school ah? Back at home, oso experiment. Truly a scientist bro.
Old 30-09-2013, 09:12 AM   #7472
Master Member

Mine quite long ah.. Then it totally can't comb and very disobedience.

That time I able to do it but it keep falling down as it's heavy..
Its actually very hard to do a quiff with your current fringe length because its really long. Asian hair texture very hard to do long quiff, i feel. However, i think if you permed it, it will be easier to achieve long quiff but you will definitely need hair spray to get the job done though.
Old 30-09-2013, 09:13 AM   #7473
Master Member

hmm? how long wor. past ur nose?

that time got someone (i tink gx?) post a vid of this dude having fringe thats past his chin lol
I think its either gaoxing or deadbeat who posted that. But i thought that isnt a quiff video. Its a pomp or slick back video if i didnt remember it wrongly. And fringe length past nose is DAMN LONG.
Old 30-09-2013, 10:04 AM   #7474
Great Supremacy Member

I think its either gaoxing or deadbeat who posted that. But i thought that isnt a quiff video. Its a pomp or slick back video if i didnt remember it wrongly. And fringe length past nose is DAMN LONG.
that one is youtube name is coollikeabird. lol his hair damn long. he can practically bite his fringe and his sides is short one.

sian i need to cut hair again. haha my sides like grass, front so long. need some trimming. time to see purple again. lol
Old 30-09-2013, 10:07 AM   #7475
Great Supremacy Member

Undercut for back will be a bit beng i feel. Either you slope it or undercut depends on the look that you want to portray. Personally, i like to slope it but not high slope though to look neater from the back. But now my hair too long liao so it looks damn ugly.
SLOPE! neater. haha don't leave the hair behind too long. Cfm beng. Give it some texture if you don't want to have a full slope. Texture means layer it. haha depends on your stylist lo. haha

Actually, there are short and long quiff. But naturally, the fringe have to be of certain length. As long as the crown is long enough to be buckled and keep the sides short, i think the quiff should look just fine. And i dont think quiff focuses on being beng leh.
Quiff alot of skinny act hipster beng is having now.
Actually quiff is now used in fashion runways and alot of celebrity is pulling off right now. like 1D

beng is still the long emo hair. LOL
Old 30-09-2013, 10:10 AM   #7476
Great Supremacy Member

hmm i tot quiff need longer hair? or am i understanding quiff wrongly?

haha isnt the beng part the point?
Men
Master the Beckham quiff :: Men's Health

nah quiff. LOL
Old 30-09-2013, 10:17 AM   #7477
Great Supremacy Member

WOW! 11 batches already for GOLD DIGGER!

GIVE AWAY FOR THE first 10 BATCH WILL CONDUCT SHORTLY!!!!

after all the items has been delivered to everyone!
stam and josephkjc like this.
Old 30-09-2013, 10:39 AM   #7478
Supremacy Member

Its actually very hard to do a quiff with your current fringe length because its really long. Asian hair texture very hard to do long quiff, i feel. However, i think if you permed it, it will be easier to achieve long quiff but you will definitely need hair spray to get the job done though.
Ya! You see my hair before. It grows super straight and lay flat. My hair texture is the most chui and hardest to achieve the quiff style one.

Even hairspray also cannot guarantee. Hahaa

Oh yes. Can recommend any supermarket type of shampoo? Just temporary use it before the kanebo restock?

I using head & shoulder but it always make my hair so dry but the scalp much cleaner.

Last edited by whatme; 30-09-2013 at 10:55 AM..
Old 30-09-2013, 11:32 AM   #7479
Master Member

Ya! You see my hair before. It grows super straight and lay flat. My hair texture is the most chui and hardest to achieve the quiff style one.

Oh yes. Can recommend any supermarket type of shampoo? Just temporary use it before the kanebo restock?

I using head & shoulder but it always make my hair so dry but the scalp much cleaner.
Personally, i used before head & shoulder anti dandruff and silkpro. I don't like head & shoulders though coz it can't cleanse the styling products properly and at that point of time, caused some hairfall problem for me. But this is just me. Maybe others wont have this problem. Alternatively, silkpro (normal) can be one of your options to consider too. Think they do have the small packaging type. Else, i think some bros might suggest herbal essence but i just like the smell only.
Old 30-09-2013, 12:09 PM   #7480
Great Supremacy Member

Haha. Bro u wanna see my hair anot? Haha same. Haha it's see how you style it. Haha if I can, you sure can!
Old 30-09-2013, 12:19 PM   #7481
Supremacy Member

Haha. Bro u wanna see my hair anot? Haha same. Haha it's see how you style it. Haha if I can, you sure can!
Bro.. see before your hair le ma... Yours slightly natural curl and soft.

Mine like hedgehog pointing upwards like explosion head if i cut short!

Totally very different ah.. even how good my skill to style it, also can't..

You imagine my hair is like rebond. Can achieve? hahahah

JH - Thanks ! I seen before Silkpro at the supermarket but not Herbal Essence.. or did i miss it?
Old 30-09-2013, 12:21 PM   #7482

TAKING PRE-ORDERS FOR KMS SEA SALT SPRAY !!!

Selling $23.90 each ! Please pm me or whatsapp me at 96259832 if interested.

Any other hair product or hair wax which you need me to find, can also let me know i will try to find for you.
Old 30-09-2013, 12:23 PM   #7483
Great Supremacy Member

Bro.. see before your hair le ma... Yours slightly natural curl and soft.

Mine like hedgehog pointing upwards like explosion head if i cut short!

Totally very different ah.. even how good my skill to style it, also can't..

You imagine my hair is like rebond. Can achieve? hahahah

JH - Thanks ! I seen before Silkpro at the supermarket but not Herbal Essence.. or did i miss it?
Mine no curl la. Maybe your hair too dry cause too much chemical job done.

I nv dye my hair since 2008 lol
Old 30-09-2013, 12:29 PM   #7484
Supremacy Member

Mine no curl la. Maybe your hair too dry cause too much chemical job done.

I nv dye my hair since 2008 lol
Before i bleached. My hair since young like that.. Straight till cannot straight

But after bleached, i dyed like 2 times to cover the bleach colour. Therefore tis dry.. but dont think its the reason..haha

Last edited by whatme; 30-09-2013 at 12:34 PM..
Old 30-09-2013, 12:37 PM   #7485
Great Supremacy Member

Before i bleached. My hair since young like that.. Straight till cannot straight

But after bleached, i dyed like 2 times to cover the bleach colour. Therefore tis dry.. but dont think its the reason..haha
Maybe can't do quiff. Do comb back? Or slick side. But with a pomp. Like mine. No need the hair to bend backwards. Just need to go to the side.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.