HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-09-2013, 01:00 PM   #7486
Supremacy Member

Maybe can't do quiff. Do comb back? Or slick side. But with a pomp. Like mine. No need the hair to bend backwards. Just need to go to the side.

Yup. I think i got a similar haircut last year.

But when never style. It look like some failed haircut..

Thats why i wan try others.. at least i can let my fringe lay down on lazy days...
Old 30-09-2013, 01:03 PM   #7487
Master Member

Thats why i wan try others.. at least i can let my fringe lay down on lazy days...
Must tell them if u style or dun style one. If you tell them then they will cut accordingly. Cos cut for style give them more freedom mah, no need cut until look nice when unstyled.

Lol really looks quite dry sia =/... U let it rest and grow out first la
Old 30-09-2013, 01:06 PM   #7488
Supremacy Member

Must tell them if u style or dun style one. If you tell them then they will cut accordingly. Cos cut for style give them more freedom mah, no need cut until look nice when unstyled.

Lol really looks quite dry sia =/... U let it rest and grow out first la
Yup! it was my mistake that i told them i always style.. anyway that one was like 2 years ago if i recommend correctly..

Maybe i have been using wrong shampoo all the way..
Old 30-09-2013, 01:17 PM   #7489
Great Supremacy Member

Yup! it was my mistake that i told them i always style.. anyway that one was like 2 years ago if i recommend correctly..

Maybe i have been using wrong shampoo all the way..
Haha usually under cut one, nv style hair sure look like cock. Haha like coconut. But style alr. Different. And the undercut you did quite edgy kind haha..
Old 30-09-2013, 01:36 PM   #7490
Master Member

Actually, there are short and long quiff. But naturally, the fringe have to be of certain length. As long as the crown is long enough to be buckled and keep the sides short, i think the quiff should look just fine. And i dont think quiff focuses on being beng leh.
I talking about undercut
Old 30-09-2013, 02:49 PM   #7491
Supremacy Member

Weird. I just purchase herbal essence moisturising shampoo and conditioner. The cashier said " you don't want other brand?" so weird sia
Old 30-09-2013, 03:34 PM   #7492

Syoss tu-re hard restocked!
Nakano and Deuxer on sale!
Old 30-09-2013, 03:36 PM   #7493
Great Supremacy Member

Weird. I just purchase herbal essence moisturising shampoo and conditioner. The cashier said " you don't want other brand?" so weird sia
she wanna ask you buy something else ma. lol those got commission one.
Old 30-09-2013, 03:37 PM   #7494
Great Supremacy Member

Syoss tu-re hard restocked!
Nakano and Deuxer on sale!
lol. you guys just come and go?

want business, also must visit this thread, give your views on hair thread.

hit and run business model won't work one. haha
Old 30-09-2013, 03:40 PM   #7495
Supremacy Member

lol. you guys just come and go?

want business, also must visit this thread, give your views on hair thread.

hit and run business model won't work one. haha
Ya lo. Telling us that the product has restock wouldn't give us any idea whether this product would do.

Unlike some of our Bros here who give their review and opinion which can give us an idea before we purchase the product!
Old 30-09-2013, 04:18 PM   #7496
Great Supremacy Member

Ya lo. Telling us that the product has restock wouldn't give us any idea whether this product would do.

Unlike some of our Bros here who give their review and opinion which can give us an idea before we purchase the product!
some of them are like that. hahaha but they cannot say me also cause i no do business. mine is mass order.

hahaha..
Old 30-09-2013, 04:33 PM   #7497
Master Member

Bro.. see before your hair le ma... Yours slightly natural curl and soft.

Mine like hedgehog pointing upwards like explosion head if i cut short!

Totally very different ah.. even how good my skill to style it, also can't..

You imagine my hair is like rebond. Can achieve? hahahah

JH - Thanks ! I seen before Silkpro at the supermarket but not Herbal Essence.. or did i miss it?
I was thinking hard about the hair type for the both of you and here are my findings. I might be wrong though.

Gaoxing: Thick hair type (a lot of them) and coarse (thick in diameter; coarse here does not refer to dry)
Whatme: Thick hair type (a lot of them) and fine (small in diameter)

I am guessing gaoxing's hair will be very flat when never style so SSS is like a must-have for him. He damn hiao one. Use heat protector to make it soft, of course looks soft.

For whatme, the hair by nature should be quite soft and fine one but you have a lot of them. So, sometimes you can't cut too short or can't cut too much, else it will look quite weird especially without styling. The last i seen you, your hair texture is not bad. Perhaps u paid quite a bit of attention to condition and nourish it.

As for creating the quiff, i think whatme's hair is really very straight. I think haircut is essential in the first place then layer it more. Using SSS in this case should be able to help significantly in styling, i believe. Go and perm bro. I think it will look good on you.
Old 30-09-2013, 04:35 PM   #7498
Master Member

Before i bleached. My hair since young like that.. Straight till cannot straight

But after bleached, i dyed like 2 times to cover the bleach colour. Therefore tis dry.. but dont think its the reason..haha
Now its the right time to do some sales. Bro, try Nigelle DS TF Treatment. Hair mask will help to conditon and nourish your hair back to silky smooth and light. But don't use it too much. Guys by right dont need too much hair care but doesnt mean no hair care at all. Because if too much hair care, it might be hard to style on normal days but no hair care means you have to let your hair suffer in silence.
Old 30-09-2013, 04:39 PM   #7499
Master Member

I can't really comment on the dryness with bare eyes but i think the problem that we see here is the shine. Because your hair is coloured, there MUST be shine else it wont bring out the contrast of the colour in the hair. Coloured hair will and should go alongside with shine. So why is there no shine? Most probably you slightly neglected on the hair care process. Using conditioner/hair mask/leave on conditioner or some products with shine will greatly improve the outlook of the hair, i believe.

Anyway, i think its a nice haircut too. Thumbs up!
Old 30-09-2013, 04:41 PM   #7500
Master Member

Haha usually under cut one, nv style hair sure look like cock. Haha like coconut. But style alr. Different. And the undercut you did quite edgy kind haha..
Yes, a good hair cut is important. But with that said, even with a good haircut but if you don't style, then it totally defeats the purpose. Do it right and all will naturally look good.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.