Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-09-2013, 10:39 PM   #7531
Master Member

Hahaha psycho me liao. Hahaha. Chor leh. I peasant. Hahaha
wan rasmil-type hair not?? want not?????
leejhong likes this.
Old 30-09-2013, 10:44 PM   #7532
Supremacy Member

had been reading this thread for the pass 2 days. Damn long..... give up... can't read any further.

anyway, ordered a GD from GX and is pending for collection. will give you guys a review, be it good or bad, after i had used it.

quite keen to order SSS but lazy to meet up again when the stock arrived...
Its worth to collect the sea salt spray again! So you can meet one of our famous handsome korkor JH and possible have a small chitchat with him. He really can tell you a lot of thing!

I personally feel that luckily I gotten the sea salt spray as well as the PowerPoint hair spray. If not I would not able to achieve the desired hairstyle I want with such a crazy hair length/texture I have now
leejhong likes this.
Old 30-09-2013, 11:01 PM   #7533

I hardly go to Tanjong Pagar. Hence, the collection is actually a hassle to me.
Old 30-09-2013, 11:17 PM   #7534

Have been using Gold digger for close to 3 weeks and I love it.
Main thing is for its versatility/pliability & adequate hold. Don't mistake the word adequate for not strong enough. It just means that it it has just the right amount of hold for my current hairstyle.

So versatile that my friends can mess up my side quiff (by sweeping it in the opposite side) & next moment, i can rake it back in place.

bro gx, you study @ SIM ah?
Old 30-09-2013, 11:22 PM   #7535
Master Member

Main thing is for its versatility/pliability & adequate hold. Don't mistake the word adequate for not strong enough. It just means that it it has just the right amount of hold for my current hairstyle.

So versatile that my friends can mess up my side quiff (by sweeping it in the opposite side) & next moment, i can rake it back in place.

seems like there're more ppl sporting duo-styles throughout the day!

coolest thing about gd is that u can jump and **** and it locks it in place. but hello fingers and whoops another style liao
Old 30-09-2013, 11:30 PM   #7536

Got the Gold Digger from GX on Saturday, been using it these 2 days.
I find that it is quite easy to apply on the hair, it is lightweight as if I didn't really put anything on the hair. Also, it doesn't make your hair stick together hence easy to restyle.
The hold was still ok and it was very easy to wash off. However I find that my hair seems to feel slightly greasy, almost negligible, but the feel is still there even after shampooing twice and blow dry.
Hence it was very difficult for me to achieve the desired style and volume when blow drying.
Those currently using Gold Digger do you guys face this issue as well?
I was using Syoss Tu-Re all along and my hair feels very clean after shampooing twice.
Old 30-09-2013, 11:31 PM   #7537

seems like there're more ppl sporting duo-styles throughout the day!

coolest thing about gd is that u can jump and **** and it locks it in place. but hello fingers and whoops another style liao
ya man.
Due to my sides both shaved, i can transform it to this anytime.

But my fringe too long so will look abit unruly without extra curls for the long fringe, so i just rake it back lo haha.
deaththeorist likes this.
Old 30-09-2013, 11:35 PM   #7538
Master Member

I find that it is quite easy to apply on the hair, it is lightweight as if I didn't really put anything on the hair. Also, it doesn't make your hair stick together hence easy to restyle.
The hold was still ok and it was very easy to wash off. However I find that my hair seems to feel slightly greasy, almost negligible, but the feel is still there even after shampooing twice and blow dry.
Hence it was very difficult for me to achieve the desired style and volume when blow drying.
I was using Syoss Tu-Re all along and my hair feels very clean after shampooing twice.
change your shampoo, change your life.

hahah jk!

i get that feeling too. very slight, but not unnoticeable. i'm guessing its just the petroleum jelly. shouldnt be too much of an alarm or anything since there are people who use vaseline as some sort of conditioner/serum/wadeva.

cannot achieve style when blowdrying with gd in? the latest silkhaartv shows them having GD on toweldried hair then blowdrying, then adding more gd.
Old 01-10-2013, 12:11 AM   #7539
Great Supremacy Member

Actually wash once enough. I think the shampoo you use is those ntuc kind? I use clear mens yo test and wash off the gd. Works the first shampoo. No need 2nd time. Haha

Anyway thanks for the review, this is going into the MO thread
Old 01-10-2013, 12:12 AM   #7540
Great Supremacy Member

Haha how you know, don't stalk me leh. Hahaha. I study Unisim. Part time! Thanks for the review! Going into the MO thread!
Old 01-10-2013, 12:13 AM   #7541
Great Supremacy Member

I hardly go to Tanjong Pagar. Hence, the collection is actually a hassle to me.
Hahaha there's always mail! Haha
Old 01-10-2013, 12:15 AM   #7542

Haha how you know, don't stalk me leh. Hahaha. I study Unisim. Part time! Thanks for the review! Going into the MO thread!
I was reading thru frm page 384 onwards where I left off and somehow saw you saying NUS to SIM far? hahaha

Next time need 2nd bottle can get from you easier liaooooooooo, classes start @ 7 ah?
Old 01-10-2013, 12:24 AM   #7543

Hahaha there's always mail! Haha
Think it's not worth it to pay the extra for postage. Must save money for other products.

Btw, may i know when is the next arrival date? Should i apply GD on wet or dry hair?
Old 01-10-2013, 12:30 AM   #7544
Master Member

Think it's not worth it to pay the extra for postage. Must save money for other products.

Btw, may i know when is the next arrival date? Should i apply GD on wet or dry hair?
gx and jh will say dry. i will say try both before deciding yourself.
leejhong likes this.
Old 01-10-2013, 12:31 AM   #7545

have never tried w wet hair before but make sure to BLOW DRY after applicaton if you apply on wet hair.

Usually what most of us here do is to apply any pre-styling hair product on towel dried hair, blow dry and style into shape before finishing off w the Gold Digger.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.