HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-03-2011, 12:46 AM   #751

ha thanks for being so truthful.. I will sms u by tmr if I'm getting from you! Thanks!

I just want to know if this loreal one is really a deep cleansing shampoo or just a normal oily scalp shampoo that the salesperson told me.. heh..

Loreal one is not that good compared to the Redken and Paul Mitchell.

If you use products like wax, clay, etc, the Redken one is good for you. If you swim alot also, Redken is the one.

Paul Mitchell is if you have a lot of stuff build up in your sculpt, then that one is good.

一分钱, 一分货。

Looking to have good and beautiful hair, must invest a bit la
Old 31-03-2011, 12:53 AM   #752

besides cleansing shampoo.. Anyone got recommendations on treatments or serum to put on to prevent hair loss/protect ur hair and scalp? I hear before a brand called phyto.. Is it good?
Old 31-03-2011, 01:17 AM   #753

Phyto Phytolium is a concentrate for thinning hair. 12 x 2ml bottles.

Wella SP tonic Just Men Maximum Tonic is also not bad. Must apply every night before sleep to stimulate hair growth.

Wella Hair Serum is to be used only 3- 4 times a week. Strengthens and reduces hair loss
Old 31-03-2011, 01:19 AM   #754

Eucaderm Hair Treatment Set

Comes with Shampoo Conditioner Sculpt Stimulator and Capsule to help your hair loss.

Highly recommended !!
Old 31-03-2011, 08:45 AM   #755

I've replied your PM already.. Anw the Loreal one I saw is 500 ml de.. here's the pic..

Don't think is advisable to use it everyday.
Old 31-03-2011, 08:53 AM   #756

Phyto Phytolium is a concentrate for thinning hair. 12 x 2ml bottles.

Wella SP tonic Just Men Maximum Tonic is also not bad. Must apply every night before sleep to stimulate hair growth.

Wella Hair Serum is to be used only 3- 4 times a week. Strengthens and reduces hair loss
Phyto is really good...Btw... Phytolium is for extreme cases, Trichovital is good enough. Wella balance serum tried in Toni&guy before... nv seen SP tonic Just Men... hmmm.... must source and read abt it...

Trichovital
Old 31-03-2011, 09:03 AM   #757

Below are the brands that I will recommend below for hairloss

Both are from the same company.
Phyto (consumer range) http://www.phyto.com/
Secret Professional by Phyto (Professional range) http://www.secret-professionnel.com/...t-express.html

La biosthetique http://www.labiosthetique.com.au/

Eugene Perma http://www.eugeneperma.fr/site_en/groupe.php?rubr=3

Nioxin http://www.nioxin.com/en/home.aspx

Our home grown brand that successfully break into the world's market, Follizin
http://follizin.com/

These are the few brands that I personally seen results with the pple ard me.
I use LB or Phyto shampoo with Follizin serum. And do LB treatment once a week.

Last edited by neo1978; 31-03-2011 at 09:05 AM..
Old 31-03-2011, 09:24 AM   #758

woo.. thanks for all your recommendations.. Btw I don't have hair loss now.. I just want to take precaution early and prevent hair loss in the future.. So which one do you this is suitable?

My scalp is on the oily side.. Does it matter? Can tell me roughly the price range of the products?

Thank you!
Old 31-03-2011, 09:40 AM   #759

woo.. thanks for all your recommendations.. Btw I don't have hair loss now.. I just want to take precaution early and prevent hair loss in the future.. So which one do you this is suitable?

My scalp is on the oily side.. Does it matter? Can tell me roughly the price range of the products?

Thank you!
It is not extremely oily right? Anyway... as we age, our bodies go thru diff changes, example... I used to have oily skin, when I hit 29, it becomes dry.
I recommend follizin, it targets as young as 20 years old to protect diff cases of hair prob and prevent aging process. 1 bottle (50ml) is $118 before GST.

Trichovital is for the earliest stage of hair loss, $70+

If you are not losing hair, start off with good shampoo. Look at the sites i posted. They are all good.
Old 31-03-2011, 11:05 AM   #760

yup not extremely oily.. Wow 50ml can use how long? I din know they are so expensive.. pain pain.. I always thought $40 $50 is ex enough..

Anw.. I went to browse thru the sites just now.. There are so many products I dunno which is for what haha.. INTENSIVE FOLLICLE ENERGIZER – (IFE) is the serum u are referring to rite?

And I'm using Clear Men shampoo now.. Although it's not pricey, it solves all my hair problems like dandruff and oily scalp..
Old 31-03-2011, 11:59 AM   #761

yup not extremely oily.. Wow 50ml can use how long? I din know they are so expensive.. pain pain.. I always thought $40 $50 is ex enough..

Anw.. I went to browse thru the sites just now.. There are so many products I dunno which is for what haha.. INTENSIVE FOLLICLE ENERGIZER – (IFE) is the serum u are referring to rite?

And I'm using Clear Men shampoo now.. Although it's not pricey, it solves all my hair problems like dandruff and oily scalp..
Yes...Intensive follicle energizer is what i was refering to, it is quite premium. It can last me for 1 and half to 2 mths.
After being in the hair industry for yrs... I have not used consumer brand for a long time so i'm not familiar with Clear Men. But as long as it doesn't give you prob, by all mean, carry on...
Old 31-03-2011, 08:11 PM   #762

any recomendations/reviews for chapter 2?
Old 31-03-2011, 08:28 PM   #763

Old 31-03-2011, 09:03 PM   #764

Today is the last day of orders.

However, I may be extending my orders.

Nevertheless please hurry and do not hesitate.

Visit raisemyhair.blogspot.com

Videos and more products added.
Old 31-03-2011, 09:04 PM   #765

Wa thanks bro neo. Looks like a good offer. Any ideas what are the items on sale for Phyto?
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.