HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2013, 09:23 AM   #7711
Master Member

I would say not everyone's hair after keeping to a certain length and cutting it would become horizontal. I tried that method too when my previous hairstylist told me so and it didn't work after 2 tries. The little mental breakdown of having such sides is gonna be a pain in the a$$ and you would never wanna look in the mirror.

If you ask for my recommendation, either keep it at number 2 or just shave the sides. It also depends on your head shape and facial features I guess. They do play a big part in bringing out the look with certain hairstyles.
Haha Yea. I'm just saying that if they think that growing out our type of hair is enough to keep it down, think again. This kind must commit one.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:28 AM   #7712
Master Member

I have never really tried different hairstyles before. I'm always on mullet hairstyle since young because of the benefit of always standing hair. I usually shave the sides though. Currently trying to keep a ball shape in the middle.

A lot of people tend to underestimate the stubbornness of such hair and feels that so called this wax which is strong enough for the mainstream will feel its strong enough for everyone. This is so not true. I would say if possible, see whether anyone here offers sample packages and you try them out. I never tried Gold Digger before thus I won't comment on it.

What I can recommend is for strong hold(that is if your hair is as stubborn as mine), go for Uevo Grey wax. If you want a not so strong hold, get Nigelle Bold Make Clay. This 2 products work great for me. I'm leaning more towards Nigelle mainly because you just have to apply a little bit and you're good to go. Nigelle also gives a rather natural outlook to be honest.

Try samples before committing to purchase. Not every hair products out there suits everyone. Everyone's hair is different anyway.
Bro. U gotta venture out further. The two products you mentioned rank the lowest in terms of hold out of all those that I tried =/
Old 04-10-2013, 09:30 AM   #7713
Great Supremacy Member

Haha Yea. I'm just saying that if they think that growing out our type of hair is enough to keep it down, think again. This kind must commit one.
Our difference is you want your hair to stand up while I want my hair to go down.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:33 AM   #7714
Great Supremacy Member

Bro. U gotta venture out further. The two products you mentioned rank the lowest in terms of hold out of all those that I tried =/
I don't have very long hair so this 2 products are good enough for me. I always compliment with Osis+ so reasonable amount of hold like Uevo Grey and Nigelle Bold is sufficient. I'm not a reviewer for hair products and neither do I sell them so I'll stick with what's comfortable for me.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:36 AM   #7715
High Supremacy Member

just tell them skrillrex lol

I using nigelle TF hair mask! all thanks to JH! haha

order 2 kent brushes! JH also want one! haha
Wah lao bo jio... i also want the kent brushes. My friend bought in NYC, super good deal. He also bo jio...
Old 04-10-2013, 09:53 AM   #7716
Master Member

Our difference is you want your hair to stand up while I want my hair to go down.
Since when I wan my hair to stand up wor
Old 04-10-2013, 10:11 AM   #7717
Great Supremacy Member

Wah lao bo jio... i also want the kent brushes. My friend bought in NYC, super good deal. He also bo jio...
go feelunique.com

free shipping worldwide!
Old 04-10-2013, 10:21 AM   #7718
Great Supremacy Member

TGIF Peeps! how's your hair today? to with friday?!
Old 04-10-2013, 11:53 AM   #7719
Supremacy Member

Hello gx! No style for my hair today! Because...

Going for a hair cut soon at 1pm! Yes! Hope the haircut I want is able to achieve!
Old 04-10-2013, 12:09 PM   #7720

A very good afternoon to all the pros here

i've been trying get this hairstyle but looking for a matte finish. Any advice on pdts which allow me to achieve that?

i've been using fudge matte hed extra but doesn't hold there and caused alot of hair loss when i drag my hair back. i'm looking at pomade but scare will be too shiny. Will gold digger do the job instead? (after hearing all the rave reviews about it)
Old 04-10-2013, 12:20 PM   #7721
Supremacy Member

i've been trying get this hairstyle but looking for a matte finish. Any advice on pdts which allow me to achieve that?

i've been using fudge matte hed extra but doesn't hold there and caused alot of hair loss when i drag my hair back. i'm looking at pomade but scare will be too shiny. Will gold digger do the job instead? (after hearing all the rave reviews about it)
this kind of hairstyle always need little bit of shine de....

gold digger definitely can do the job....
Old 04-10-2013, 12:58 PM   #7722
Great Supremacy Member

Confirm can haha gold digger. Hahaha I vouch for it.
Old 04-10-2013, 01:55 PM   #7723
Master Member

+1 confirmation from me

Craziest thing is that you can comb/brush thru with gd on. With fudge, that's gonna hurt real bad
Old 04-10-2013, 02:09 PM   #7724
Supremacy Member

Perming in progress at PS Kimage.. Hehehe

Here service very good and nice environment.
gaoxing84 likes this.
Old 04-10-2013, 02:26 PM   #7725
Great Supremacy Member

eat at hawker with fan, hair no move with gold digger + powerpoint
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.