HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2013, 05:24 PM   #7741
Great Supremacy Member

Tonight go where happy? I staying at home. Quarrel with girlfriend yesterday night.
Old 04-10-2013, 05:25 PM   #7742
Master Member

Zun? What's that?

Your bro go perm?
Old 04-10-2013, 05:32 PM   #7743
Honorary Member

time for hair cut

how to tell local hairdresser to cut Waffen-SS or Hitler Youth?
Old 04-10-2013, 05:41 PM   #7744
Great Supremacy Member

Zun? What's that?

Your bro go perm?
Erm, the thing on your head arh. Some got 1, some got 2 while some got 3.

Nope. My brother's hair naturally like that.
Old 04-10-2013, 06:10 PM   #7745
Master Member

Oh... The spirals? Wah so many! I dunno I how many xD

Dun sad chat here!
Old 04-10-2013, 07:19 PM   #7746
Great Supremacy Member

Oh... The spirals? Wah so many! I dunno I how many xD

Dun sad chat here!
Yeah. You know what's the fug up part? My girlfriend's parents very superstitious and superficial. My girlfriend knows that as well so she always come over my place instead of me going over there. I still remember her mummy saying a sentence straight to my face, "You so short, cannot even let my daughter wear heels. Short people all not reliable one. How long you wanna play with my daughter?"

If she wasn't my girlfriend's mummy, I take out my cue butt and whack her liao. Both of her parents believe alot in old wife tale. What short people not reliable lar, baby face people no guts and balls, "zun" more than 1 cannot be together with because will "run lion" and etc. Basically everything is shoot me one.

Anyway, quarrel yesterday night because she go and li siao me then jump onto me. So happen her body land on my right leg, now the joint area "cek tio", I was actually suppose to go play snooker today one. Knn.

Last edited by x3dnd3x; 04-10-2013 at 07:22 PM..
Old 04-10-2013, 09:33 PM   #7747
Arch-Supremacy Member

Yeah. You know what's the fug up part? My girlfriend's parents very superstitious and superficial. My girlfriend knows that as well so she always come over my place instead of me going over there. I still remember her mummy saying a sentence straight to my face, "You so short, cannot even let my daughter wear heels. Short people all not reliable one. How long you wanna play with my daughter?"

If she wasn't my girlfriend's mummy, I take out my cue butt and whack her liao. Both of her parents believe alot in old wife tale. What short people not reliable lar, baby face people no guts and balls, "zun" more than 1 cannot be together with because will "run lion" and etc. Basically everything is shoot me one.

Anyway, quarrel yesterday night because she go and li siao me then jump onto me. So happen her body land on my right leg, now the joint area "cek tio", I was actually suppose to go play snooker today one. Knn.
sho emosh
Old 04-10-2013, 10:03 PM   #7748

Thanks iV3RsOn, gaoxing84 and leejhong for the advice. looks like i'll have to give gold digger a try le. Btw do i have to couple it with sea salt spray?
Old 04-10-2013, 10:09 PM   #7749
Master Member

Thanks iV3RsOn, gaoxing84 and leejhong for the advice. looks like i'll have to give gold digger a try le. Btw do i have to couple it with sea salt spray?
Its entirely optional to pair with sea salt spray but i will highly recommend you to. Because by using SSS prior to application of GD, it allows easier styling and an overall better look as well. Due to the created volume and the bunching up of the hair, your hairstyle will look more volumized as well as texturized which is the soul of having a nice and sweet slickback.
Old 04-10-2013, 10:10 PM   #7750
Master Member

time for hair cut

how to tell local hairdresser to cut Waffen-SS or Hitler Youth?
Your best bet is to show the hairstylists pictures. Picture speaks a thousand words.
Old 04-10-2013, 10:11 PM   #7751
Master Member

Actually I complain here and there about my hair, I also very fan jian because I don't wanna perm. My brother has straight hair kind like death. I don't want my hair to be like that thus I still maintain. Haha.

Plus I got 3 "zun" at the back of my head so my back not alot of hair one actually.
Yeah i think u will give people a totally fresh look if you go and perm. Or perhaps colour it. Go for lighter colour and it makes your mullet outstanding. No one will label "dull" to your hairstyle anymore.
Old 04-10-2013, 10:11 PM   #7752
Master Member

Don't have to per se. But it sure makes the whole deal that much easier to do. It'll hold up much longer too

Edit: lol lag then tio ks by jh bro.

X3dnd3x bro, but if she's worth it then tahan! Shuo nan ting the parents wun last as long as you two.

Last edited by deaththeorist; 04-10-2013 at 10:18 PM..
Old 04-10-2013, 10:16 PM   #7753
Master Member

Don't be disheartened bro. I believe every one has their own different strengths and weaknesses. No one in this world is obliged to make us happy so whatever people says, just take it with an open heart. Some might be pleasant while some might not. But wells, this is life. So, at the end of the day, be fair to yourself and love yourself. IMO, you are a worthy guy to have and no one else in this world should and have the right to put you down.

Last thing to add. Saying sorry doesn't mean you're in the fault. It just means that you value the relationship more than the ego. You know what to do, bro.
Old 04-10-2013, 10:18 PM   #7754
Master Member

sho emosh
BRO, U TOTALLY MIA!!!
Old 04-10-2013, 10:19 PM   #7755
Master Member

BRO, U TOTALLY MIA!!!
Ya sia! Netzach your feel unique damn hot suddenly lol
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.