Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-10-2013, 10:22 PM   #7756
Master Member

Ya sia! Netzach your feel unique damn hot suddenly lol
MADE ME SPEND MONEY AGAIN! So far, i fell victim to GD and this kent brush.
Old 04-10-2013, 10:22 PM   #7757
Great Supremacy Member

Yeah i think u will give people a totally fresh look if you go and perm. Or perhaps colour it. Go for lighter colour and it makes your mullet outstanding. No one will label "dull" to your hairstyle anymore.
I scare. Later perm out not nice then ho seh so I'll stick with my current hair.
Old 04-10-2013, 10:23 PM   #7758
Great Supremacy Member

Don't have to per se. But it sure makes the whole deal that much easier to do. It'll hold up much longer too

Edit: lol lag then tio ks by jh bro.

X3dnd3x bro, but if she's worth it then tahan! Shuo nan ting the parents wun last as long as you two.
Yeah of course she's worth it if not I won't hold on until now. 3 years liao the mother still like that. Damn dumb imo.
Old 04-10-2013, 10:25 PM   #7759
Great Supremacy Member

Don't be disheartened bro. I believe every one has their own different strengths and weaknesses. No one in this world is obliged to make us happy so whatever people says, just take it with an open heart. Some might be pleasant while some might not. But wells, this is life. So, at the end of the day, be fair to yourself and love yourself. IMO, you are a worthy guy to have and no one else in this world should and have the right to put you down.

Last thing to add. Saying sorry doesn't mean you're in the fault. It just means that you value the relationship more than the ego. You know what to do, bro.
My leg now cek tio cannot bend. I really so dulan just now.

Ohh well, hopefully Sunday leg not pain.
Old 04-10-2013, 10:32 PM   #7760
Master Member

I scare. Later perm out not nice then ho seh so I'll stick with my current hair.
CHANGES EMBRACE ADVENTURES, BRO!
Old 04-10-2013, 10:43 PM   #7761
Arch-Supremacy Member

just saying....the nigelle clay is super awesome!!! seriously 1 of the best stuff I have tried so far!

that being said, I'm not doing the anti-gravity quiff type of hairstyle but its really really awesome for the kind of hairstyle I like to do: Grunge/out of bed with slight volume look/indie brit hairstyle.

leejhong likes this.
Old 04-10-2013, 10:45 PM   #7762
Arch-Supremacy Member

time for hair cut

how to tell local hairdresser to cut Waffen-SS or Hitler Youth?
that's like a typical quiff but with super short (army no.1) sides
Old 04-10-2013, 10:51 PM   #7763
Great Supremacy Member

MADE ME SPEND MONEY AGAIN! So far, i fell victim to GD and this kent brush.
Lol me too. Damnnnnnn
Old 04-10-2013, 11:15 PM   #7764
Supremacy Member

Hi everyone!

I would like to give a review on the Leading Hairstylist, Ivan Too, from Kimage Prestige at Plaza Singupura.

I got my hair cut and permed from him.

It is my first time going to such prestige salon, well decorated and nice environment to have your hair cut.

At first, i spoke to him about my desired hairstyle and showing pictures/video such as Emil and Ramus from Slikhaar TV in Youtube

To my surprise, he immediately knew what I wanted!

Right afterwards, he proceeded to analyse my hair condition carefully and interpreted to me that my scalp is sensitive, hence he recommended me to use the scalp protection treatment before perming my hair so as to reduce my scalp's sensitiveness and itchiness towards the perming solution.

(This is quite true as i perm-ed my hair before at some ulu salon long time ago and it hurts me badly due to sensitive scalp and redness.) However, i was quite amazed that my scalp sensitiveness did not react nor I felt any pain

I could see that he is a cautious person when he was perming my hair and ensured the whole process that i do not feel any discomfort while tying the hair with the perming rollies.
A plus point for his knowledge and carefulness!

next, i was very satisfied with the result! I always thought that perming would look very curly.. however, these loose perm-ed large waves looked very natural.
A plus point for him for his skill again!:

Lastly, he trimmed my hair meticulously with the hairstyle I wanted in my mind. I could see that such hairstyle would be a little difficult and he really put in such big effort to cut my hair. I understand that with my big head and large forehead, such hairstyle i want wouldn't be suitable to me. I was afraid my large forehead would look even balder with this hairstyle.

But i was wrong! he was able to cut with the hairstyle without showing my "M"shape forehead.
A great plus point for him!

I am now a satisfied customer and happy that i am able achieve that hairstyle. Also, my birthday party is approaching next week and of course i want to look good on it. It is a great gift for me. Haha :X

After visiting so many salon, i must say, his skill is distinctive and i look forward to the next visit to get my hair cut from him again!

So many good points i felt, so i must give him a thumbs up!

Lets the pictures do the talking now!

Next things i can't wait to do is to use the OS SeaSalt Spray and Gold Digger from By Vilain! I strongly believe it will give a better outcome!
netzach likes this.

Last edited by whatme; 04-10-2013 at 11:57 PM..
Old 04-10-2013, 11:20 PM   #7765

is his full name ivan chong?
Old 04-10-2013, 11:28 PM   #7766
Master Member

Wah seh! Those are some natural looking curls man! Win

Pictures are after styling I presume?
Old 04-10-2013, 11:32 PM   #7767
Supremacy Member

is his full name ivan chong?
Ivan Too

Wah seh! Those are some natural looking curls man! Win

Pictures are after styling I presume?
Yup after styling. Without styling, my hair can feel the bouncy bouncy one!
Old 04-10-2013, 11:35 PM   #7768
Master Member

just saying....the nigelle clay is super awesome!!! seriously 1 of the best stuff I have tried so far!

that being said, I'm not doing the anti-gravity quiff type of hairstyle but its really really awesome for the kind of hairstyle I like to do: Grunge/out of bed with slight volume look/indie brit hairstyle.

Hahaha totally agree that it'll be fantastic for that kind of hair style!
Old 04-10-2013, 11:42 PM   #7769
Master Member

Ivan Too

Yup after styling. Without styling, my hair can feel the bouncy bouncy one!
Nice. Out of curiosity, costs ard how much?
Old 04-10-2013, 11:43 PM   #7770
Master Member

CHANGES EMBRACE ADVENTURES, BRO!
"great things come to those who learn to embrace change"-wise old man
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.