Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-10-2013, 04:28 AM   #7771
Great Supremacy Member

Nice perm! Haha but heng my hair now still quite ok. Haha no need perms
Old 05-10-2013, 09:42 AM   #7772
Master Member

Nice. Out of curiosity, costs ard how much?
He told me yday so i help whatme bro reply!

$185 technical perm inclusive of haircut plus $35 pre-perming scalp protection and free treatment. BOOOM!
Old 05-10-2013, 09:44 AM   #7773
Master Member

just saying....the nigelle clay is super awesome!!! seriously 1 of the best stuff I have tried so far!

that being said, I'm not doing the anti-gravity quiff type of hairstyle but its really really awesome for the kind of hairstyle I like to do: Grunge/out of bed with slight volume look/indie brit hairstyle.

Guess that you already grasped the trick to using it well enough.

Just find the right appropriate amount of nigelle clay for your hair and you will be able to do wonders! Never use too much else it will surely make your hair collapse soonafter.
deaththeorist likes this.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:46 AM   #7774
Master Member

$185 technical perm inclusive of haircut plus $35 pre-perming scalp protection and free treatment. BOOOM!
"great things come to those to have lots of change (in their pockets)." - rich old man
Old 05-10-2013, 09:50 AM   #7775
Master Member

Guess that you already grasped the trick to using it well enough.

Just find the right appropriate amount of nigelle clay for your hair and you will be able to do wonders! Never use too much else it will surely make your hair collapse soonafter.
actually i tink hor, nigelle can spam one. cos that time i dunno how much to put, u said i put too little mah. so i just wack more and more until alot. but the change was minimal. abit like those "for newbies" product, spam or not also same effect, and everything goes in without a trace.

but obviously try not to put more that what you need, merely wasting.
Old 05-10-2013, 09:58 AM   #7776
Master Member

actually i tink hor, nigelle can spam one. cos that time i dunno how much to put, u said i put too little mah. so i just wack more and more until alot. but the change was minimal. abit like those "for newbies" product, spam or not also same effect, and everything goes in without a trace.

but obviously try not to put more that what you need, merely wasting.
U still got any more left a not? U should go and try to find the right amount for yourself. Your hair texture is very different from mine too so i can't really tell you how much to put too but as a rule of thumb for all products, i think you should start off with a bit then add a bit more, thats all. Usually, if keep adding until a lot, confirm screwed up one.
Old 05-10-2013, 10:05 AM   #7777
Master Member

U still got any more left a not? U should go and try to find the right amount for yourself. Your hair texture is very different from mine too so i can't really tell you how much to put too but as a rule of thumb for all products, i think you should start off with a bit then add a bit more, thats all. Usually, if keep adding until a lot, confirm screwed up one.
dunno my friend still have anot lol. yo g! if u see this whatsapp me! lol

i put in stages last time, i think its wrong for this clay. as in i put abit then slowly add more. cos it dries quite fast, i think it would be best to one shot take exactly the minimum that you need. if not will waste alot that dried on the hands.

however! i remember that no matter how little or how much i put, the hold was the same. i could do the styles that deadbeat mentioned with any amount lol. lol rmb i said last time i just put one finger in and take it out? without scooping and all, just use whatever sticking on my finger.
Old 05-10-2013, 10:29 AM   #7778
Master Member

dunno my friend still have anot lol. yo g! if u see this whatsapp me! lol

i put in stages last time, i think its wrong for this clay. as in i put abit then slowly add more. cos it dries quite fast, i think it would be best to one shot take exactly the minimum that you need. if not will waste alot that dried on the hands.

however! i remember that no matter how little or how much i put, the hold was the same. i could do the styles that deadbeat mentioned with any amount lol. lol rmb i said last time i just put one finger in and take it out? without scooping and all, just use whatever sticking on my finger.
Give it a few more tries bro. It should be very different from what you experienced it before. U determine the amount best for you but try to trial and error and get the appropriate amount that you need. Less is more. Nigelle clay don't need too much actually. A little goes a along way already.
Old 05-10-2013, 10:51 AM   #7779
Honorary Member

jh, make a video leh..on how your hair styling regime
deaththeorist likes this.
Old 05-10-2013, 11:02 AM   #7780
Master Member

i think wait until he grad first ba! u see he so busy now. soon.
leejhong likes this.
Old 05-10-2013, 11:10 AM   #7781
Supremacy Member

Thanks for helping me to tell him.

Ytd too tired. After posting awhile then I went to sleep.

Anyway for anyone who wish to have major change over of their looks or can I say big pockets. I recommend Ivan Too from Kimage!
Best!
Old 05-10-2013, 12:43 PM   #7782
Master Member

Haha yah bro, let me grad first then i try to make one if its still necessary by then. Actually, there are a lot of hidden dragons, crouching tigers over here as well. Ask gaoxing or death bro to start the ball rolling oso can.
Old 05-10-2013, 01:43 PM   #7783
Arch-Supremacy Member

BRO, U TOTALLY MIA!!!
Busy with sch projects and job applications bro. Fking seh doing online assessments/tailoring Cv/cover letters and all.
Old 05-10-2013, 01:44 PM   #7784
Arch-Supremacy Member

Ya sia! Netzach your feel unique damn hot suddenly lol
Where hot bro? Weather hot and humid? Between my legs always hot bro! LOL
Old 05-10-2013, 01:46 PM   #7785
Arch-Supremacy Member

MADE ME SPEND MONEY AGAIN! So far, i fell victim to GD and this kent brush.
Kent brushes fking shiok bro. I ordered the long gel brush from the feel unique site too.

When it comes I'll have the compete set already lol.

The wet brush/short/long/foldable brushes. Complete set of 4 lol
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.