HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-10-2013, 10:46 AM   #7831

yo gaoxing, thanks for letting me have the last GD, must say I'm impressed with the hold and love its smell more than Quicksand!

Would you recommend GD to be used after Quicksand or just use it on its own after SSS + blow dry?
Old 06-10-2013, 11:32 AM   #7832
Great Supremacy Member

yo gaoxing, thanks for letting me have the last GD, must say I'm impressed with the hold and love its smell more than Quicksand!

Would you recommend GD to be used after Quicksand or just use it on its own after SSS + blow dry?
It depends. For me, I blow dry with SSS, then use quicksand on the first layer then finish off with gold digger.
Old 06-10-2013, 11:35 AM   #7833
Honorary Member

quicksand buy from where
Old 06-10-2013, 11:43 AM   #7834
Master Member

quicksand buy from where
mensbazaar or hairyportal.

btw claymation out liao! looks lame imo tho.... just a premixed wax with quicksand
Old 06-10-2013, 01:11 PM   #7835
Master Member

Bro. No offend here to you and Jh. Sometimes we cannot keep talk about the same certain brand.. Later others thought this thread is keep promoting about the same product over and over again. Worst to worst, it turn into a sales thread.

As this hair thread goes on, we also must try other various products and give review! If good, we recommend! If bad! We boo it!

Anyway.. I'm waiting for Kanebo shampoo to restock ah. I'm getting this shampoo for sure! Just that my hair is perm-ed and bleached before. Too Dry! Normal shampoo cannot handle!
No worries la bro! This is not sales thread but hair thread. As long as its hair-related topic, we can always discuss about it too. But lucky never get boo-ed by you guys sia.

Anyway, just a quick update for Kanebo shampoo. 60% of the total stock for kanebo shampoos that is scheduled to arrive within the next 1-1.5months is taken up already. Thank you all for the great response!
deaththeorist likes this.
Old 06-10-2013, 01:13 PM   #7836
Arch-Supremacy Member

D point? hahaha

Very hard to get, unless you hoot from yahoo jp auction.
prepare to pay around 400++

i give up already. lol should have bought it in 2005 or 2006.
Wah, really so hard? Yahoo Japan auctions only? Above 400 then have gst somemore....

That time I still in secondary school, how would I know?
Old 06-10-2013, 01:14 PM   #7837
Master Member

No la. I scare you angry at me mah!

You see recently got people like posting their sales in our thread.. They thought we making sales like that..

Cool! Sometimes buy liao used not even half and dump aside..

I just used the RPR Do Organic shampoo and conditioner and the treatment. It contain organic ingredients hence the smell is very "nutty"

First washing to remove GD was abit tough. Could be due to my hair was very dried after using SSS and quicksand. But after mixing with more water. The shampoo work efficiently and rinsing off was a breeze. The conditioner smells better and doesn't feel oily. I can feel my hair got some volume and less frizzy after blow drying. The repair treatment lagi best. It state that it can be a pre styling and it help reconstruct my hair. Somehow upon judging my hair now. It regain shine! No more dried hair! and well nourished! Yay!
The treatment is a leave on conditioner? I have one leave on conditioner previously but it makes my hair too soft. To the extent that i cant use it for pre-styling at all. I apply it at night and leave it on overnight and wash off the next morning. My hair feels great afterthen.
Old 06-10-2013, 01:39 PM   #7838
Great Supremacy Member

Wah, really so hard? Yahoo Japan auctions only? Above 400 then have gst somemore....

That time I still in secondary school, how would I know?
hahaha i in poly year 1
Old 06-10-2013, 01:40 PM   #7839
Great Supremacy Member

mensbazaar or hairyportal.

btw claymation out liao! looks lame imo tho.... just a premixed wax with quicksand
chey! saw it. must as well use quicksand with gold digger. lol
Old 06-10-2013, 01:42 PM   #7840
Great Supremacy Member

No worries la bro! This is not sales thread but hair thread. As long as its hair-related topic, we can always discuss about it too. But lucky never get boo-ed by you guys sia.

Anyway, just a quick update for Kanebo shampoo. 60% of the total stock for kanebo shampoos that is scheduled to arrive within the next 1-1.5months is taken up already. Thank you all for the great response!
very long reh.....!!!
Old 06-10-2013, 01:43 PM   #7841
Supremacy Member

Paiseh ah. My "england" sometimes very bad. Hehe.

Yup. It stated "applied before styling this treatment works through the day to reconstruct your hair" .

What's keratin exactly? The product strongly promote it has rich keratin that's help my hair to be strengthen

Maybe I should try put it overnight than using it before styling.. But I have not tried this treatment then try styling with it. Will comment on it soon!
Old 06-10-2013, 01:44 PM   #7842
Master Member

chey! saw it. must as well use quicksand with gold digger. lol
or spongewax. at least can control how much of each you want.
Old 06-10-2013, 01:45 PM   #7843
Great Supremacy Member

Bro. No offend here to you and Jh. Sometimes we cannot keep talk about the same certain brand.. Later others thought this thread is keep promoting about the same product over and over again. Worst to worst, it turn into a sales thread.

As this hair thread goes on, we also must try other various products and give review! If good, we recommend! If bad! We boo it!

Anyway.. I'm waiting for Kanebo shampoo to restock ah. I'm getting this shampoo for sure! Just that my hair is perm-ed and bleached before. Too Dry! Normal shampoo cannot handle!
Actually I also agree on this. Its also very understandable because its still a so called mini business. In my own cuesports thread, I edit out the 2nd post on 1st page and put people's sale listing there so if there's anyone interested, they can just PM the person. Easier.
Old 06-10-2013, 01:55 PM   #7844
Master Member

Paiseh ah. My "england" sometimes very bad. Hehe.

Yup. It stated "applied before styling this treatment works through the day to reconstruct your hair" .

What's keratin exactly? The product strongly promote it has rich keratin that's help my hair to be strengthen

Maybe I should try put it overnight than using it before styling.. But I have not tried this treatment then try styling with it. Will comment on it soon!
hahaha keratin is a protein. a protein that makes up the bulk or ur hair and nails. however "The product strongly promote it has rich keratin that's help my hair to be strengthen" is complete bullcrap since ur hair does not have enzymes that can use this keratin. BUT that being said, the product will feel like its working as long is its there.

also, i'll bet that this product, when applied under gd, will allow it to be washed off much quicker and cleaner, according to my 8 days stint.
gaoxing84 likes this.
Old 06-10-2013, 02:05 PM   #7845
Great Supremacy Member

Actually I also agree on this. Its also very understandable because its still a so called mini business. In my own cuesports thread, I edit out the 2nd post on 1st page and put people's sale listing there so if there's anyone interested, they can just PM the person. Easier.
haha we are waiting for new thread when the mods come in.
then we can chop the 2nd post and edit!
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.