HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

The Hair Thread - Part 1

Like Tree720Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2013, 08:00 PM   #7936
Master Member

does anyone have problem of the gold digger being too sticky?

i find it can cause strands of my hair to break off from entanglement when using it due to its stickiness. not sure if it's just my hair or what...
Rub more in ur hands. Also, can try add some hair oil if water dun work. I found that that works great.

Actually, I find gold digger to be very smooth liao. When I use fudge or joico, my head damn pain one. Sure alot of hair tio pluck out. Dulan the stylist lol. Uevo Grey also jia a few of my hair liao T.T
Old 07-10-2013, 08:33 PM   #7937

i see...that is weird. even the sebastian craft clay which I used to have also is not that sticky, and it's holding power is quite similar to the gold digger.
Old 07-10-2013, 08:47 PM   #7938
Master Member

i see...that is weird. even the sebastian craft clay which I used to have also is not that sticky, and it's holding power is quite similar to the gold digger.
hmm... maybe u got a slightly dried up one. sometimes wax will liddat lol.

just take some stick or the back of ur spoon and stir up that sh!t! like mix it up like u making some batter lol

my quicksand was damn dry on top. after mix mix damn soft throughout.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:17 PM   #7939
Arch-Supremacy Member

Dun pull/rub too much....but try molding the hair strands
deaththeorist likes this.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:31 PM   #7940
Master Member

does anyone have problem of the gold digger being too sticky?

i find it can cause strands of my hair to break off from entanglement when using it due to its stickiness. not sure if it's just my hair or what...
Gold Digger shouldn't feel sticky in any way. Even if your hair texture is different, it shouldn't feel sticky too. Perhaps you can try to reduce the amount that you're using right now. Do not use more than you need else its not gonna to work out well too. If its not enough, then add on a little bit more on the second try. Rub it well (GD doesnt need too much rubbing unlike sebastian) onto palms and apply sparingly onto the different parts of your hair in a circular manner.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:37 PM   #7941
Master Member

Gold Digger shouldn't feel sticky in any way. Even if your hair texture is different, it shouldn't feel sticky too. Perhaps you can try to reduce the amount that you're using right now. Do not use more than you need else its not gonna to work out well too. If its not enough, then add on a little bit more on the second try. Rub it well (GD doesnt need too much rubbing unlike sebastian) onto palms and apply sparingly onto the different parts of your hair in a circular manner.
ello jh! finish assignment liao? xD
Old 07-10-2013, 09:40 PM   #7942
Master Member

ello jh! finish assignment liao? xD
Harlow bro! Just finished a long project meeting today. Too shagged to do anything man. Breaking bad, here i come!
Old 07-10-2013, 09:41 PM   #7943
Master Member

just realized that he said "break off" and not "plucked out". salivaman! if ur hair is actually breaking off, ie, half of the hair strand still stuck on ur head, ur hair is really super fragile liao and need to go fix.

if u meant plucked out, u're good =D
Old 07-10-2013, 09:42 PM   #7944
Master Member

Harlow bro! Just finished a long project meeting today. Too shagged to do anything man. Breaking bad, here i come!
where to stream online ar?
aiyoyo... i doing report on another tab lol.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:49 PM   #7945
Master Member

just realized that he said "break off" and not "plucked out". salivaman! if ur hair is actually breaking off, ie, half of the hair strand still stuck on ur head, ur hair is really super fragile liao and need to go fix.

If its really literally breaking off from applying GD, then its a whole different issue. In this case, the hair lacks proteins that strengthens the hair. But i am guessing he meant yanking off hair instead.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:51 PM   #7946
Master Member

where to stream online ar?
aiyoyo... i doing report on another tab lol.
I pirate leh. I just download it. LOL streaming got a lot of sites. Just google and you will get the answers. But your report tab might not be touched liao leh.
Old 07-10-2013, 09:56 PM   #7947
Master Member

Anyway, not sure if you guys heard of Fudge Ends before. Its a hair treatment product to repair and fix your hair. All along, i have been applying it to dry hair but today, i applied it to damp hair and it works wonders. All day long, my hair is soft.

gaoxing84 and deaththeorist like this.
Old 07-10-2013, 10:03 PM   #7948
Master Member

Anyway, not sure if you guys heard of Fudge Ends before. Its a hair treatment product to repair and fix your hair. All along, i have been applying it to dry hair but today, i applied it to damp hair and it works wonders. All day long, my hair is soft.

so i guess
(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
it ends well for you.

btw cant stand ur product photos. WHY SO CHIO EVRYTIM!

Last edited by deaththeorist; 07-10-2013 at 10:33 PM..
Old 07-10-2013, 10:32 PM   #7949
Honorary Member

so i guess
(_)
( _)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
it ends well for you.
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!
gaoxing84 and deaththeorist like this.
Old 07-10-2013, 11:15 PM   #7950

i think they broke off..cos the strands are only brown in color, and it's already about a month since I dyed thus the black hair already grown out liao. if the hair is plucked out should be able to at least see the black ends right?
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.